Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - nabsboss - 2013-02-21

(2013-02-20, 15:31)nabsboss Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 02:55)phil65 Wrote: post a screenshot.

That's we have with clearart at the right

can it be possible to have the clearart at the left in place the poster (the big clearart is so nice too Wink )

If no clearart, it will nice to have the logo in place or the poster if no logo and clearart !

Thanks a lot Phil65

No reply for me Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - isitmeor - 2013-02-21

(2013-02-21, 13:32)phil65 Wrote: by pressing "m".

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - wally101 - 2013-02-21

Just a quick question before I start a new thread.
4.0 was working flawlessly on my Ubuntu install for a while.

When I click on the widget for "Recently Added TV Shows", lets say the show "Workaholics" the info panel appears and I can then press the play button. But it takes 15-17sec for anything to play.

In that time I can go into other menus and work xbmc normally, its as if pressing play does nothing......but then after 15-17secs it starts playing. This does not happen if I go into the TV show category and select it from there. It only happens when I play something from a widget, same happens with movies and I can confirm to dosent happen with Confluence. With confluence the show plays within 1-2 secs from the info panel

I know I need to supply alot more info to get a proper detailed response for a fix but Im just wondering if anyone has experience with this happening or know off hand any reason it might happen

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - BigNoid - 2013-02-21

(2013-02-21, 16:03)wally101 Wrote: Just a quick question before I start a new thread.
4.0 was working flawlessly on my Ubuntu install for a while.

When I click on the widget for "Recently Added TV Shows", lets say the show "Workaholics" the info panel appears and I can then press the play button. But it takes 15-17sec for anything to play.

In that time I can go into other menus and work xbmc normally, its as if pressing play does nothing......but then after 15-17secs it starts playing. This does not happen if I go into the TV show category and select it from there. It only happens when I play something from a widget, same happens with movies and I can confirm to dosent happen with Confluence. With confluence the show plays within 1-2 secs from the info panel

I know I need to supply alot more info to get a proper detailed response for a fix but Im just wondering if anyone has experience with this happening or know off hand any reason it might happen

Nothing we can do about that. Confluence uses built in recently added, Nox uses skin.service.widget. So its probably a problem with that script.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - mikebzh44 - 2013-02-21

Bug in 4.0.9 and latest 4.1.4 available on github :

Information about album overlay album year :

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - crimsonfury - 2013-02-21

(2013-02-21, 09:01)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 03:46)crimsonfury Wrote: Anyone else have the VideoWall non animated still? I have my main menu in General Settings set to animated but it no longer moves around like other backgrounds do...

I miss this. Because when I use widgets that use posters they blend too much with the video wall in the background. So when the videowall background moves around it won't blend...

fixed on git, thx.

Yes thx! I installed last night and all is working again! So much nicer.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - crimsonfury - 2013-02-21

Is anyone else having issues with the "Get Artwork" button not working?

I push it, it then asks Yes/No Assisted search and no matter what I push there it does nothing...

(2013-02-21, 18:38)mikebzh44 Wrote: Bug in 4.0.9 and latest 4.1.4 available on github :

Information about album overlay album year :

fixed on git, thx.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Thugbear - 2013-02-21

First off: Thank you for this beautiful skin! I love it. <3

OK, now I don't know if this is either a Skin or a service.skin.widget problem.

It seems that the PLAY for the Latest Album widget doesn't work. In the XBMC.LOG I find messages when I try to click PLAY that state: "ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined".
If I use the Random Album widget the PLAY does work as expected. I checked the other widgets and have no problem there.

I'm using the latest git of both the skin as the service.skin.widget.

(2013-02-21, 22:35)Thugbear Wrote: First off: Thank you for this beautiful skin! I love it. <3

It seems that the PLAY for the Latest Album widget doesn't work. In the XBMC.LOG I find messages when I try to click PLAY that state: "ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined".
If I use the Random Album widget the PLAY does work as expected. I checked the other widgets and have no problem there.

Fixed on git, thx.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Thugbear - 2013-02-21

WOW, you are fast! Smile Wonderful!

Grabbed and confirmed the fix. Just gets better and better.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - piipes - 2013-02-21

Hello, and thanks for really good skin.
Is there any PVR widget, where i can see next timer and maybe upcoming programs too?

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - nabsboss - 2013-02-22

Thanks for the no reply !!
It's nice to meet people like this !

Good luke for the next !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - piipes - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-22, 00:04)nabsboss Wrote: Thanks for the no reply !!

Good luke for the next !

Just keep on good work, i'm sure that you will get the best possible support now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-22, 00:04)nabsboss Wrote: Thanks for the no reply !!

Good luke for the next !

my plan was to look at it tonight. not anymore.

(2013-02-21, 23:31)piipes Wrote: Hello, and thanks for really good skin.
Is there any PVR widget, where i can see next timer and maybe upcoming programs too?

Next-Timer will be visible in new bottom menu.
upcoming programs isnĀ“t possible atm, not a skin issue.

(2013-02-21, 22:35)Thugbear Wrote: First off: Thank you for this beautiful skin! I love it. <3

complete debug log (posted on xbmclogs.com for example), please.