Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-02-22

added some new custom resolution flags
watch gallery

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - frodo19 - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-22, 03:07)phil65 Wrote: added some new custom resolution flags

Not bad! CoolNod

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - frodo19 - 2013-02-22

...just one idea..

Rolleyes

thaught about that, too Smile nice work.
i took the font BebasNeue which is also used in Nox.
would be nice if you could finish that.
perhaps something similar for audiochannels?

it would also be possible to show the movie country as a media flag, but not sure how well that fits in.
will probably have to find some other way to include that info.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - powerranger520 - 2013-02-22

i'm a little confused!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - ShadowTek - 2013-02-22

Nice job Phil on the resolution and country flags Smile
I know its still a WIP, but you should add two additional United States flags each named USA and US and two more United Kingdom Flags names England and UK as many scrappers use those names, Also a Russian Federation also named Russia, I've tested them out and they work.
Thanks for the great work Smile

EDIT: Of course you probably already thought of this so ignore me in that case lol.

(2013-02-22, 06:13)ShadowTek Wrote: Nice job Phil on the resolution and country flags Smile
I know its still a WIP, but you should add two additional United States flags each named USA and US and two more United Kingdom Flags names England and UK as many scrappers use those names, Also a Russian Federation also named Russia, I've tested them out and they work.
Thanks for the great work Smile

EDIT: Of course you probably already thought of this so ignore me in that case lol.

no if countries are missing that post that here, I´ll add them then.
For now i only included the flag as a small icon next to tagline in dialogvideoinfo.

Ok cool, I added it to my movie info page, it looks cool. (I'll have to update my mod)
Don't forget Italy Smile

EDIT:
Republic Of Korea to South Korea
(I'm just going through my movies renaming flags til they all show up)

ANOTHER EDIT: Maybe for movies that have more then one country attached to it you could set it up to just list the first one (or two?) in the list if thats possible? Currently if a movie has more then one country attached to it theres a space for a flag but no flag shows up. Or maybe a some sort of multinational flag (generic) showing if more then one country was involved. (Like maybe the United Nations Flag or something)

hmm ok we can use a workaround to fix that. i only have one country for each movie, usin themoviedb scraper.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Slushy - 2013-02-22

Great work on the updated resolution logos. Also, love this flag idea! (especially since I have a lot of a bollywood (indian) dvds that I recently added to the collection.

Altho, the only downside is that if a movie doesn't have a tagline, flag won't show.

Edit: Just noticed the same thing as ShadowTek. Multiple countries being tagged to a movie (used universal scrapper with info from IMDB) and the flag wouldn't show (i.e. Prometheus has USA and UK listed as countries in the NFO file. Not sure why.) I might just recreate the nfo files with ember mm. Always wanted to try it out.

(2013-02-22, 06:49)phil65 Wrote: hmm ok we can use a workaround to fix that. i only have one country for each movie, usin themoviedb scraper.

Ahh ok, I use the universal scrapper to scrape from IMDB.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - piipes - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-22, 00:54)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 23:31)piipes Wrote: Hello, and thanks for really good skin.
Is there any PVR widget, where i can see next timer and maybe upcoming programs too?

Next-Timer will be visible in new bottom menu.
upcoming programs isn´t possible atm, not a skin issue.

Thanks.

Do you use xbmc pvr?
I miss simpple epg screen, where i can see channels and couple upcoming programs in same screen. This sample is from dvbviewer. Not so nice looking, but very useful. On the right side you can see selected channel upcoming programs.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - st graveyard - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-22, 03:07)phil65 Wrote: added some new custom resolution flags
watch gallery

Fill, am I seeing this correctly? (the forrest gump screenshot) ... Did you move the DVD art more to the center of the DVD box? This looks so much better. As I'm not a git user anymore, will this be in the official release one day?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - mikebzh44 - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-22, 03:45)frodo19 Wrote: ...just one idea..

Rolleyes
+1 for having ratio icon with the same look as resolution icon Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Macgyv - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-22, 00:04)nabsboss Wrote: Thanks for the no reply !!
It's nice to meet people like this !

Good luke for the next !

Seriously ? I can't believe such reactions...