Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - st graveyard - 2013-03-02

(2013-03-02, 16:02)phil65 Wrote: your nox version is broken and contains outdated files.
the number in episode view is rating.
and theres no better way to display artist slideshow since aspectratio keep is not an option.

But I'm using the official version, 4.0.9. Is there another version in repo?

Regarding the aspect ratio in artist slideshow, I believe you. However, in AEON MQ 4 there was a small 16:9 window (instead of 4:3), this way there was no problem.

I just find it weird, as it seems now that even some 4:3 pictures seem zoomed? Maybe removing the blue glow around the picture could lead to a solution ...

Just suggestions ...

However, I'm really curious about your 'outdated files' remark, as I've stepped away from GIT versions for my media center and only official repo releases.

Cheers,
Grave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-03-02

ok, then i was wrong. i thaught you´re using GIT version.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - meridius - 2013-03-02

Hi there great skin just tried it out and was wanting to give some input.

When using bannerplex option whith logos eneabled i think logogs are a littile high as some logos hit the bottom of the banners, not only even some smaller logos seem to be a littile high and not centred which could need lowering down.

two good eg. are breaking bad logo and vampire diaries they overlap the banner. could it be possable to move them down and be more centre, also if you try chicago fire which is a small logo you can see theres no overlap with the banners but still seems to need to be lowered as it looks a littile high.

cheers keep up the good work as i am having fun trying it out

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - smithr99 - 2013-03-03

not sure if this has been requested/suggested before, but when the list of custom sub-menu items appears in the sub-menu settings (editing main home menu), it would be useful to tag next the the custom sub-menus (custom 1-5, custom6-10 etc etc) which custom menus already have been assigned to main menu items, and which specific ones they have.
At the moment, its a bit of a guessing game as to what custom sub-menus ive already used!!

many thanks for the continued work on this awesome skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-03-03

(2013-03-03, 00:21)smithr99 Wrote: not sure if this has been requested/suggested before, but when the list of custom sub-menu items appears in the sub-menu settings (editing main home menu), it would be useful to tag next the the custom sub-menus (custom 1-5, custom6-10 etc etc) which custom menus already have been assigned to main menu items, and which specific ones they have.
At the moment, its a bit of a guessing game as to what custom sub-menus ive already used!!

many thanks for the continued work on this awesome skin

sounds good. will try to implement that in a nice way.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - ShadowTek - 2013-03-03

Is anyone else having issues adding TV shows? For some reason, only some of the shows I added are being picked up when I update, also some episodes, when I refresh them and pick internet, they refresh and then vanish? Another thing I noticed when refreshing a episode is I get a script.videolanguage error, so I removed the script but episodes still vanish Sad

EDIT: NM I had to refresh about half of my TV shows and now there showing up, strange.. anyway, its a good thing anyway with new cast members in shows and updated IMDB ratings.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - colbert - 2013-03-03

What is the little box with the digit 1 on each track directly to the left of the duration (right side of each listing). White box with album icon and digit 1, just wondering why only some albums show this, thanks Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - CaptainKen - 2013-03-03

(2013-02-28, 05:01)hunkyn Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 04:16)CaptainKen Wrote: The function was auto inserted when I chose Favourite as a Type. Where do I modify this function please?

You could change it in guisettings.xml.

Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - TRaSH - 2013-03-03

(2013-03-03, 07:16)colbert Wrote: ...
What is the little box with the digit 1 on each track directly to the left of the duration (right side of each listing). White box with album icon and digit 1, just wondering why only some albums show this, thanks Smile

Album disc number,
if you would have a album with 2 discs you would also see the little box with a 2

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Alim - 2013-03-03

(2013-03-02, 18:13)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-03-02, 06:03)Alim Wrote: Thanks for the wonderful skin. i have a few doubts, I'm unable to get moviesheets working, i dont know if it's a display or we need to customize it withing the skin ? somrthing like this :- http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1745/sanstitretjv.jpg
How do i download the updated media flags ? I couldn't find the link to media flags. Thanks.

I assume that when you say moviesheets, you actually mean movie sets? If so, then have you downloaded the MovieSets addon?

Media flags here I think:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150028

I dont think I have moviesets addon installed. I was actually talking about this view-type or customization in Aeon nox which I'm unable to figure out. In the Aeon nox preview video posted on the first page @ 0.34 there's a animated view-type which I'd like to have. Do i need an add on for that or I need to make some changes in the settings ?

The link was very useful. It doesn't contain media flags though..can someone pls provide me a link to that. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Headcase_Fargon - 2013-03-03

Quick question:

Under Eden I installed Aeon via the get add-ons section of XBMC and Aeon used to auto-update whenever there were changes. Under Frodo the get add-ons function didn't work and I was forced to install from a zip. Am I correct in assuming that the skin won't auto update since it wasn't installed from a repository?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Vaikin - 2013-03-03

Correct, but it installs from the repo just fine. Maybe at the time the server was having troubles?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - st graveyard - 2013-03-03

Hey Phil, BN,

I have some more suggestions/bug reports. Again, I'm using official 4.09 release, but I haven't seen this mentioned in the thread I think.

In music section :

As you can see on the following screenshot, I only have 2 albums of this band in my collection. Yet, in the title bar it says 3 albums. I think the 'all albums' button is counted as an album :

Is this considered as a bug?

The showcase viewtype in the music section is called 'showcase2'. As seen on the shot below. However, when I use the big covers option, the covers of 'showcase' view in the movie section is also changed to big covers. I don't want this, I like this in the music section, but not in the movie section. I don't know if this is possible. I'm just saying this, because I am however able to set the 'show CDart' option on in one view, and off in the other ...

In the 'big cover' mode in the music section, the CD Art is still small. I remember seeing this changed by phil, but maybe this is just something not yet changed in the official version? Just want to mention this here just to be sure, because now it doesn't look good.

Now one final cry out to Phil, and then I will stop. It is regarding this :

Phil, after all the awesome stuff you have done with the widgets in NOX, all I can say is ... Work your magic on the 'artist slideshow' view! (if you ever feel like it Wink ). I love watching these photos and reading the bios while listening to music. Apart from the photo's not fitting the box, this screen is now divided 50/50 (artist slideshow/bios - album and track info). It looks ok, but I think if the focus would be set more on the artist slideshow/bios part, it would be SO much cooler! Again, just a suggestion.
Who is with me on this? Cool

Anyway, just wanne help here ... As always, thanks for this awesome skin!

Cheers.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-03-03

album count is xbmc stuff. not in our hands.
zoom option for square and poster is divided now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - hewligun - 2013-03-03

is there a reason why my TV Shows if i set latest episodes for backgrounds it works fine but if i change it to random it doesnt work?