Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - mikebzh44 - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-18, 12:34)werwer Wrote:
(2013-03-15, 14:09)mikebzh44 Wrote: Just go on the URL and click "ZIP" button Wink

And install the ZIP file like other addon with XBMC menu :

System > Addons > Install from ZIP file

thanks!! That's the way I used for install it the first time, but I was wondering if there was a way to update it automatically!!!

I will do as you say, then.

Cheers!!
Phil have made a batch to automatically download and install latest release from GITHUB :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136365&pid=1150254#pid1150254

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Hellnino18 - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-17, 23:34)Hellnino18 Wrote: Hi,

About the void0 message, I have updated my xbmc installation and before (with Aeon Nox 3.6.2) we had a Fullscreen tab in the main menu. How could we add this item because I use a remote and not a keyboard, and I can't add this key into my remote.

Thanks in advance for your response and btw, this skin is awesome and really great finished! Good work guys!!
Pressing back on Home window should do the trick.
[/quote]

Hi, I can't try this trick right now (I will tonight), but I am not sure this will help for the music listening?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - KILLERNADS - 2013-03-18

Hi Guys,

Firstly great job Phil and Co. on such an amazing skin. Ive only just switched over to final frodo release from the last alpha release that i had been using for months now. Had a few huge problems even after doing a clean install such as:

- Playlists, favourites, sources etc.. have to sit on a local directory and can not be read from NAS shared folder. This was supported in Eden so its a bit confusing as to why the big step backwards?!

- The first time after update, i created manual menu items and started swapping positions and also setting the default position of the home screen, unfortunately this really messed up my GUISETTINGS.xml and i had a few default menus completely messed up such as movies got changed with my own custom one and lost all the submenu buttons etc... Was really weird actually, however doing another clean fresh install then solved this.

--------------

Anyway now it seems to be all back to normal and working fine *fingers crossed*.

One issue that i found though is that my wallpapers are appearing in there own respected aspect rations, so most have huge black borders around themselves. This was also in the beta builds, please tell me if there is any way for me to go back to the Eden setting of having the wallpapers stretch to fill the screen?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-03-18

some really big changes in the last days, here are some of them:

widget info dialog got some updates + we now use the full-blown info widget for featured area instead of the light one.

actor wall in dialogvideoinfo:
+ new menu including full-size photo when clickin on actor (no more "move-right-and-click" needed)

you will also probably notice some animations for mediaflags + some more tweaks.
I´m done now with adding new features, it´s bug-fixing time now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - st graveyard - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-18, 20:18)phil65 Wrote: I´m done now with adding new features, it´s bug-fixing time now.

New features look really nice Phil. Yet I'm happy you're on to bug fixing! There aren't many, but still some things that need polishing ...

Oh, and I know you and BN are not really big game fans, but I'm still hoping on full blown game support for NOX at one point in the future. I will gladly help in giving pointers Wink Especially now that team XBMC is busy coding full game integration in XBMC (it's gonna be BIG!!!) ...

NOX is now my new standard. I love it. And I thank team NOX for that!

Cheers,
Grave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Hellnino18 - 2013-03-18

Big_Noid thanks, finally it did the trick it's really great.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - distracto - 2013-03-18

is there a way to leave room for the "i" so it doesnt overlap the artist text?
(2013-03-16, 23:19)colbert Wrote: Image

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-03-18

already fixed in GIT.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - distracto - 2013-03-18

thanks Phil, i should have updated before asking.

appreciate all your time with this skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - mikebzh44 - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-18, 20:18)phil65 Wrote: I´m done now with adding new features, it´s bug-fixing time now.
Great !!! So new stable version will be released soon Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - dr99 - 2013-03-19

Is 4.0.9 compatible with XBMC 12.1? If not i will wait for the next Aeon Nox release before I update, because I can't go back to the default skin after using this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Martijn - 2013-03-19

(2013-03-19, 00:25)dr99 Wrote: Is 4.0.9 compatible with XBMC 12.1? If not i will wait for the next Aeon Nox release before I update, because I can't go back to the default skin after using this.

Yes

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - CaptainKen - 2013-03-19

Thank you Phil, as always another awesome design!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - ShadowTek - 2013-03-19

Really fantastic job on the many animations Phil, just when you think theres nothing that can make it better Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - crimsonfury - 2013-03-19

I still cant get the widgets to work. I am on Frodo 12.1 and I installed the GIT of serviceskinwidgets and randomlastitems and all of my widgets take at least 20 seconds to respond to selecting play... I know it can't be mysql because I flip right over to confluence and the widgets on there all work for TV and Movies instantly. Something just broke ever since an update from like a couple weeks ago...