Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Gamma-X (formerly called "Xbox Net Loader") Xbox game manager and launcher - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Gamma-X (formerly called "Xbox Net Loader") Xbox game manager and launcher (/showthread.php?tid=15567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- ruuk - 2005-12-26

new version 0.999b

+ added maxconsole.com trainers browser + downloader.
unfortunately many are in rar format which you will need to
extract manually.
+ changed the save manager interface. one button now toggles
between xboxsaves.com, megaxkey.com and maxconsole.com
+ added 'utlilities' button. edit xnlsettings/utilities.ini to add
programs you can execute from this menu.
+ white button on games now brings up a list of options -
change category, fhange name, fetch without excuting

get it here:
http://2ndmind.net/xnetload

enjoy

ruuk

- Livin - 2006-01-07

since i installed this version xbmcupdate no longer works.

i have tried everything... i changed the xml file to dos format, removed most of the lines... nothing works.

no matter what i try, the script throws an error on the xml at the last line of the <copies> section giving either the line the tag is on or the line before... different column depending on the text in the line.

and the problem where the xbox requires a reboot still exists when the script errors out.

ruuk... can you please look at this issue... i don't mind testing but needing a reboot each time is a pita!

- ruuk - 2006-01-08

affini:
i thought you finally got fed up and left Smile
anyway, on to your questions/comments.

i'll look into the lock-ups. trust me, i know what a pain having to reboot each time is Smile

when the script throws an xml error with an xml line number that means that there is an error in the xml syntax preventing the xml module from parsing it. that means the error happens before my script gets a chance to touch the xml data.
why don't you send me your xml and i'll see if i can find out what's causing the error.

i'm glad your still around, and i appreciate your help!

ruuk

- Livin - 2006-01-08

i don't give up easily! Wink

i've zipped three different xmls...

xbmcupdate.xml.zip

- ruuk - 2006-01-08

affini:
i found the error in the xml. in all three examples you are missing the trailing " (double quote) on the dest attribute. look right after the second home.xml
Quote:<file name="\mymods\pal\home.xml" dest="e:\apps\xbmc\skin\project mayhem iii\pal\home.xml />

ruuk

- Livin - 2006-01-08

arg... my eyes mush be worse then i thougt!

thanks, i literally looked at it for an hour today.

- jeffmo - 2006-01-27

hi ruuk,

thanks for the great script. my problem right now is that when i connect to the smb share and try to select a subfolder that is beneath the smb share i get an error message of error:not folder. i have tried smb://computername;user:[email protected] and i see all my shares but when i try to go into the subfolder (xbox) where my games are i get that error message. if i connect to smb://computername;user:[email protected]/xbox i get the error message right away. there are two options available in this browse box, the first is dir.., to back up a lever and the second is the error message. i am using xp sp2. if i add this share into file manager of xbmc i can browse it just fine.

thanks
jeffmo

- Solo0815 - 2006-01-27

Quote:added maxconsole.com trainers browser + downloader.
extract manually.

now there´s unzip / unrar support in the xbmc-code. maybe unraring could be done by a script?

[edit] now there´s xored trainer support. can you add a button/selection to unpack the trainers to $xbmcdir/system/trainers? [/edit]

- xescher - 2006-01-28

(jeffmo @ jan. 27 2006,03:07 Wrote:hi ruuk,

thanks for the great script.  my problem right now is that when i connect to the smb share and try to select a subfolder that is beneath the smb share i get an error message of error:not folder.  i have tried smb://computername;user:[email protected] and i see all my shares but when i try to go into the subfolder (xbox) where my games are i get that error message.  if i connect to smb://computername;user:[email protected]/xbox i get the error message right away.  there are two options available in this browse box, the first is dir.., to back up a lever and the second is the error message.  i am using xp sp2.  if i add this share into file manager of xbmc i can browse it just fine.

thanks
jeffmo
i am in the same boat
app config | browse server | smb
smb://xserver;xbox:[email protected]/xbox/

and i get two lines: .. and dir error

within the xbox directory i have xgames and in that are each of my games in their own directories:
finding nemo
madagascar
etc.

wondering if it is something in the last code release.

any help appreciated.

thanks.

- Livin - 2006-01-29

ruuk,
just thought of this when i was backing up my xbmc folder, which i always do before updating.

... what do you think about putting in a backup routine, to backup the xbmc folder to a pc? we could use this before updating or at any time it is needed.

you may already have most of the code needed?

- HarshReality - 2006-01-29

that sounds great! have a folder called backup and in it a folder named by the date... i havent used the latest additions to this as yet but certainly wouldnt mind giving it a go in the very near future.

- ruuk - 2006-01-29

i'll get to all the questions and requests soon. i've been busy Smile

ruuk

- smuto - 2006-02-01

Quote:+ added maxconsole.com trainers browser + downloader.
extract manually.

mayby xbmc built in function is good enough
Quote:xbmc.extract - extracts a specified archive to an optionally specified path. ! requires absolute paths !

- ruuk - 2006-02-04

new version 0.9991b

main things of interest:
all image thumbnails should decode correctly.
maxconsole trainers will now un-rar.
as before you can set the extract path with the options button.

enjoy.

ruuk

changelog:
+ trainers will now un-rar after install -
thanks to solo0815 for pointing out the new unrar support
+ lots of additions to the image decoding.
please let me know if you find any garbled images.
all images from my saves/xbes work perfectly, so that's as
far as i can go Smile
+ fixed some bugs with dxt1 decompression - all images should
look correct now
+ added dxt2 decompression
+ added dxt3 decompression
+ added dxt4 decompression
+ added dxt5 decompression
+ added 32bit argb,abgr,xrgb,xbgr conversion
+ added 24bit rgb
+ added 16 bit 565-rgb and 1555-argb/xrgb conversion
+ added bmp conversion
+ added 'clear icon cache' to the options menu (so you can
reset those garbled images)
+ smb browsing fix for some with problems - ie. 'error:not file'
+ error with titleids losing leading zeroes

- ruuk - 2006-02-04

affini:
all errors in the form of line x col x are xml parsing errors, which means the xml file has an error that needs correcting.
i'm not sure what is causing the lock-ups. can you give me more info, like when it happens, is it on all errors... anything Smile
also having the script back-up xbmc is a good idea. i'll see if i can get around to it.

xescher,jeffmo:
try this new version and get back to me...

ruuk