Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) (/showthread.php?tid=157182)

Pages: 1 2

[RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - AddonScriptorDE - 2013-02-22

Hi,
this is an addon for watching euronews live and latest video news on demand.

On the first start you have to select your language.
Available languages: English, Greek, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic and Persian

You can install it via the xbmc.org Eden/Frodo repo...

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - AddonScriptorDE - 2013-02-23

They changed something on the livestream - If it wont play for you, try v1.0.1 (eden) / 2.0.1 (frodo).

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - al7oumame - 2013-02-23

+1 great addon it works smoothly keep it up

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - AddonScriptorDE - 2013-03-01

v1.0.1 (eden) / 2.0.1 (frodo) is now available via the xbmc.org repo...

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - AddonScriptorDE - 2013-08-04

Fixed the livestreams...

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - muddywaters - 2013-09-19

Euronews seems to have stopped working. Live stream sort of works but is very pixelated. Queuing has stopped working all together. Please help, I need my euronews fix in the morning Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - AddonScriptorDE - 2013-09-20

v1.0.3 / 2.0.3:
- Fixed site changes
- Added better thumbs
v1.0.4 / 2.0.4:
- Added context menu "Add to queue"

Available via my testing-repo!
Will add it to the official repo next days...

(2013-09-19, 21:38)muddywaters Wrote: Please help, I need my euronews fix in the morning Wink
You have to install the update via my testing repo if it's urgent. Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - AddonScriptorDE - 2013-11-13

v2.0.4 is now available via the xbmc.org repo...

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - sevensix - 2013-11-14

Hello !

Thanks a lot for you addon !

I would just have a question about the settings.
What are "Force View" & "ViewID" settings.

By the way I don't see the 2.0.4 version on the xbmc.org repo yet

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - AddonScriptorDE - 2013-11-15

(2013-11-14, 12:49)sevensix Wrote: I would just have a question about the settings.
What are "Force View" & "ViewID" settings.
When you activate "Force View", the addon automatically sets the view when listing videos.
The "ViewID" is the id of the view, which should be used. For example, 500 is the thumbnail id on most skins.

(2013-11-14, 12:49)sevensix Wrote: By the way I don't see the 2.0.4 version on the xbmc.org repo yet
Sorry, forgot to add it. Now it's in...

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - inercia - 2013-12-02

Thank you so much this is a great add on! Smile The language support is really slick, and it works great for me for Czechoslovakian, French and English, but sadly, I'm trying to use the Polish language option and I get a script error. From the log:

12:10:58 T:5968 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:10:59 T:5968 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\UserNameHere\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.euronews_com\default.py", line 332, in <module>
index()
File "C:\Users\UserNameHere\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.euronews_com\default.py", line 35, in index
addDir(match[0][0], "http://"+language2+".euronews.com"+match[0][1], 'listShows', "")
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--
12:10:59 T:5868 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.euronews_com/
12:10:59 T:5868 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.euronews_com/) failed
12:10:59 T:4808 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
12:11:20 T:5836 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
12:12:40 T:4000 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 3 times.
12:12:40 T:4000 NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
12:16:20 T:5344 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
12:34:27 T:3480 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 15 times.

I don't get any live streams either, in any language, but that could simply be due to my location, and it isn't a big deal to me to not have that.

I'm running Windows Vista 32 bit, but I repeated this error on my mom's Windows 7 64 bit also. Let me know if you need the full log file or any other details, I just signed up to this forum and am not sure how to send that to you yet. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - AddonScriptorDE - 2013-12-02

(2013-12-02, 02:03)inercia Wrote: Thank you so much this is a great add on! Smile The language support is really slick, and it works great for me for Czechoslovakian, French and English, but sadly, I'm trying to use the Polish language option and I get a script error.
Thanks for your feedback! Smile I will have a look at it...

(2013-12-02, 02:03)inercia Wrote: I don't get any live streams either, in any language, but that could simply be due to my location, and it isn't a big deal to me to not have that.
Mm, yes. Maybe they get geoblocked. Working fine here for me in germany...

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - inercia - 2013-12-02

Thanks so much! Smile The multiple polish expats I know here in Canada would really appreciate it.

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - AddonScriptorDE - 2013-12-08

(2013-12-02, 02:03)inercia Wrote: Thank you so much this is a great add on! Smile The language support is really slick, and it works great for me for Czechoslovakian, French and English, but sadly, I'm trying to use the Polish language option and I get a script error.
I had a look on the polish euronews site: It's the only special version. There is also a polish "warning" message on the site, that they are using youtube.
Also some categories and the live the stream is not available in polish. I now changed the addon, so that the youtube videos are played when there are no others available...

RE: [RELEASE] Euronews.com - Livestream and latest news on demand (13 languages) - muddywaters - 2013-12-23

Hi,

The Euronews addon seems to have stopped working on all of my xbmc installations. The "Live" feed works ok but when I try to watch any of the individual videos (or queue them), I get a "script failed" message. Any suggestions?

* Should add this is the case on both my Windows and Mac installations.

Thanks,

G