Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - RonM - 2013-05-18

(2013-04-22, 10:33)komarto Wrote: Download this Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader

And download videolangauge script from the menu.

There is no 'videolanguage script' to be downloaded in Nox Extras Downloader (0.0.5) when I go to 'Scipts' and 'Download Scripts'. What am I missing?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-19

(2013-05-18, 20:30)RonM Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 10:33)komarto Wrote: Download this Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader

And download videolangauge script from the menu.

There is no 'videolanguage script' to be downloaded in Nox Extras Downloader (0.0.5) when I go to 'Scipts' and 'Download Scripts'. What am I missing?

get the script here:
https://github.com/Black09/script.videolanguage

(2013-05-17, 20:18)sorcer1 Wrote:
(2013-03-01, 05:25)neurosis13 Wrote: Image

Hello,
How can i obtain this view ?
Thanks.

follow all the steps from the opening post.
Should work well.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Razieal - 2013-05-19

neurosis13

where u disappeared mate no updates? for a while u still working on this?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - RonM - 2013-05-19

(2013-05-19, 00:11)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-05-18, 20:30)RonM Wrote: There is no 'videolanguage script' to be downloaded in Nox Extras Downloader (0.0.5) when I go to 'Scipts' and 'Download Scripts'. What am I missing?

get the script here:
https://github.com/Black09/script.videolanguage

Thanks!

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-19

(2013-05-19, 01:08)Razieal Wrote: neurosis13

where u disappeared mate no updates? for a while u still working on this?

i am working on fixing some small bugs right now, so a new update will come soon.
I also dont know what the new aeon nox will look like so i am waiting for the new nox version before i might implement new ideas.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - RonM - 2013-05-19

I just noticed that the audio and subtitle flags displayed in movie info screen are ok, but when I scroll through the movies in showcase or similar view type, only the audio flag is shown at the bottom right, not the subtitle flag.
Is this just my configuration?

BTW; big thanks for this great mod!

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-20

(2013-05-19, 22:14)RonM Wrote: I just noticed that the audio and subtitle flags displayed in movie info screen are ok, but when I scroll through the movies in showcase or similar view type, only the audio flag is shown at the bottom right, not the subtitle flag.
Is this just my configuration?

BTW; big thanks for this great mod!

yes, i noticed this too, i hope it will get fixed soon.

here the addon thread for further informations:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155693

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Eisi2005 - 2013-05-20

@neurosis

with your mod comes a DialogVideoInfo.xml . You have modified this and i think you know what you do Smile In your mod but in original too is a bug for drop down to plot to scroll manual the plot. Could you take a look at that if you could fix this ? Thanks

Eisi

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-20

(2013-05-20, 09:34)Eisi2005 Wrote: @neurosis

with your mod comes a DialogVideoInfo.xml . You have modified this and i think you know what you do Smile In your mod but in original too is a bug for drop down to plot to scroll manual the plot. Could you take a look at that if you could fix this ? Thanks

Eisi

these kind of bugs are going to be fixed by phil65, hopefully with the next release.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - allard1992 - 2013-05-22

How must i install this mod. I have the good version BigNoid. I have openelec on my system and have no maps like addons. I try the map addon_data but nothing work. The skin and the new label works but not the coloured labels. Can anyone help me? [/i]

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - RonM - 2013-05-22

(2013-05-22, 16:56)allard1992 Wrote: I have openelec on my system and have no maps like addons.

Every OpenELEC installation should have an 'addons' directory. In Linux it is under the 'hidden' directory .xbmc (note the starting period!).

So the steps look like this:
1) Download the zip and unpack it.
2) Store it somewhere so the XBMC device can access it - like an USB key or network share).
3) Connect remotely to the XBMC device with an SSH terminal client like the free PuTTY program (just enter the address in the connection and select SSH protocol). Login with userid 'root' and password 'openelec'.
3) On the '<hostname>:~#' prompt type the command 'cd .xbmc/addons' (again, without the quotes).
4) Check your Aeon Nox directory with the 'ls' command, showing all the addons in this directory.
5) Traverse to this directory with the 'cd <directory>' command.
6) Copy the files from the mod to the current directory, with a command like 'cp <source> .'.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - allard1992 - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-22, 20:54)RonM Wrote:
(2013-05-22, 16:56)allard1992 Wrote: I have openelec on my system and have no maps like addons.

Every OpenELEC installation should have an 'addons' directory. In Linux it is under the 'hidden' directory .xbmc (note the starting period!).

2) Store it somewhere so the XBMC device can access it - like an USB key or network share).
3) Connect remotely to the XBMC device with an SSH terminal client like the free PuTTY program (just enter the address in the connection and select SSH protocol). Login with userid 'root' and password 'openelec'.
3) On the '<hostname>:~#' prompt type the command 'cd .xbmc/addons' (again, without the quotes).
4) Check your Aeon Nox directory with the 'ls' command, showing all the addons in this directory.
6) Copy the files from the mod to the current directory, with a command like 'cp <source> .'.

thanks it works only the top250 is defect i scrape it correct with universal scraper.

The icons are nice and clear only a little bit to small. And the speaker preset like 5.1 behind the codec like dts is not the best choice in my opinion. Further a top mod. When comes the next update?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 00:25)allard1992 Wrote:
(2013-05-22, 20:54)RonM Wrote:

thanks it works only the top250 is defect i scrape it correct with universal scraper.

The icons are nice and clear only a little bit to small. And the speaker preset like 5.1 behind the codec like dts is not the best choice in my opinion. Further a top mod. When comes the next update?

can you test it with a regular pc or mac setup?
here everything is fine with the top250 icon, might be a problem with openelec, i dont use it, so i dont really know.
You might recheck the universal scraper settings and see if the top250 option is really enabled and rescrape any top250 movie to check if i
the icon comes up.
I personally dont use this scraper at all, i get better results with ember media manager: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116941

i can try to make the icons bigger, but as far as i can remember i need to work with the space aeon nox gives me. there isnt much more space to use for the icons without breaking other views.
concerning the audio icons, i experimented with lots of possibilities and icon designs and thats the best i could come up with for now, everything else didnt look good enough.

however, i am using this mod on a daily basis now and as soon as i see something which could be improved i will do it, i already fixed some small things.
I will collect some more changes and a new release will follow then, at the moment there is nothing worth releasing as the changes are rather minor.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - RonM - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 01:16)neurosis13 Wrote: here everything is fine with the top250 icon, might be a problem with openelec, i dont use it, so i dont really know.
You might recheck the universal scraper settings and see if the top250 option is really enabled and rescrape any top250 movie to check if i
the icon comes up.

Now that you mention it, I too run OpenELEC (3.0.3) and don't see the Top250 icon, although the settings in the Universal Movie Scraper are ok.
Will do some experiments in the coming days. Do you happen to know which database table field(s) is/are related to this information (or where I can find the description of the table structures )?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - allard1992 - 2013-05-23

The top250 script in ember is the same as the universal scraper. I use also openelec 3.0.3. I prefer the standard audio icons but than coloured. They are clear and is the best for a distance from the tv. For pc is your mod the best.

The writer director and the actor icons are to bussy for the movie page in my opinion. Can i make this blue icons grey or something?

At last i have the imdb score but not the imdb rating logo. thats the icon in the map media/flags.