Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - allard1992 - 2013-07-04

(2013-07-04, 15:31)isitmeor Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 13:36)allard1992 Wrote: I've downloaded and installed openelec v3.1.1. But aeon nox is now so slow and choppy. The menus are the same but if i go to the library or the setting menu and push on a button i must wait 3 seconds now.

I have reinstalled everything. Openelec has a reset XBMC is fresh. The aeon nox master is new. What is the problem and how can i solve this problem?

Everything was fine and fast under openelec 3.0.6.

strange I have oe 3.1.1 as well and everything works fine

maybe somebody can put a complete modded version online somewhere see if that works

Only with v-sync on it works fine. Before i had v-sync off 1920x1080p 50.00hz and it was super smooth. Little bit of tearing but much better than v-sync on. V-sync is not my favourite only i play my videos with v-sync.
I have reset the whole system and the same result to me. It's not the smooth skin anymore.Sad

I used the lastest git version with reloaded mod 25 06. before i used the same files.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - PogMoThoin - 2013-07-04

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread ^^

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - allard1992 - 2013-07-04

(2013-07-04, 15:46)PogMoThoin Wrote: This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread ^^

Ok. But a total mod package can work? I hope so then. Can anyone upload the total mod reloaded

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-07-04

fixed an error in the nox reloaded package, the folders where not in the correct file path.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7798340/aeon.nox.reloaded.04.07.2013.zip.html

sorry for that.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - REralte - 2013-07-05

Thank you neurosis13 for your excellent job with this mod, but i got a little problem, putting showcase 2 everything everything is out of place, do you know how to fix it

Thank You

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-07-07

(2013-07-05, 17:58)REralte Wrote: Thank you neurosis13 for your excellent job with this mod, but i got a little problem, putting showcase 2 everything everything is out of place, do you know how to fix it

Thank You

please place your question into the Aeon Nox 4.0 Release Tread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150880

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - allard1992 - 2013-07-07

Works perfect only under Openelec 3.0.6. In OE 3.1.1 i'got problems in the menus an librarys. Its slow and choppy with v-sync off. OE 3.0.6 works perfect. I used the latest GIT version and the newest reloaded mod

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - babeliel - 2013-07-20

Thank you so much for this great job.

I have problem I got all the icons in black&white. I tried to overwrite everything in the aeon nox folder, but I can't seem to find
the skin folder. I'm a mac user BTW. Any solutions !

Thanks Smile

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-07-21

(2013-07-20, 23:33)babeliel Wrote: Thank you so much for this great job.

I have problem I got all the icons in black&white. I tried to overwrite everything in the aeon nox folder, but I can't seem to find
the skin folder. I'm a mac user BTW. Any solutions !

Thanks Smile

on the mac the xbmc folder is hidden.
To unhide open the terminal and enter:
chflags nohidden ~/Library/

And it will be in /Users/<username>/Library/Application support/XBMC

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - babeliel - 2013-07-21

neurosis13

Thanks for the quick response. I found the hidden folder and did the steps at page 1
But didn't work and XBMC doesn't even open. It crashes every time I try to open !!

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - babeliel - 2013-07-22

Deleted the skin folder and tried from the start. Still no Sad
When I open XBMC it says " skin is missing some files "

Has anyone tried it on mac ??

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-07-22

(2013-07-22, 02:06)babeliel Wrote: Deleted the skin folder and tried from the start. Still no Sad
When I open XBMC it says " skin is missing some files "

Has anyone tried it on mac ??

yes it works on mac but copying the files on mountain lion is a bit strange.

delete the aeon nox master folder and restart xbmc, you should see the confluence skin then.
then reinstall the aeon nox master zip file from there.

drag and drop the two mod files in the 1080i folder in the 1080i master folder, dont copy the whole folder as it will delete all the other files in 1080i and xbmc wont work then.

i think with the other files you are fine, you can copy them normally as they are complete with all the needed files.

try it.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - babeliel - 2013-07-22

Thank you so much. That worked just fine.

But there is another problem. All the menu and the sub menu are transparent.

screenshots

the menu is different form this one

Any solutions? Sad

And sorry for bothering you Blush

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - theodun - 2013-07-23

Hi,

Congratulations for your work, it's look like awesome. Unfortunately I'm not able to download aeon-nox-master in github, I try by zip or by github for windows but it always stop before the end of the downloading. Does someone know another way of download it?

I hope I post on the good thread.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-07-24

(2013-07-23, 10:02)theodun Wrote: Hi,

Congratulations for your work, it's look like awesome. Unfortunately I'm not able to download aeon-nox-master in github, I try by zip or by github for windows but it always stop before the end of the downloading. Does someone know another way of download it?

I hope I post on the good thread.

no problem here with the download.

(2013-07-22, 19:15)babeliel Wrote: Thank you so much. That worked just fine.

But there is another problem. All the menu and the sub menu are transparent.

screenshots

the menu is different form this one

Any solutions? Sad

And sorry for bothering you Blush

it should work fine with mac, please reinstall the skin again, looks like you missed copying some files.