Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Legion455 - 2013-08-05

looks like you are getting the repo version of Aeon Nox, mixed up with the Git version
repo, folder is skin.aeon.nox (aeon nox 4.0.9)
git = aeon.nox.master (aeon nox 4.1.9)

so ... to get it back correctly... uninstall whichever Aeon Nox is running now ... (change to Confluence first, then uninstall the Aeon Nox)
now ... install Aeon Nox 4.09 from normal Add-Ons (skin section) ...

Once 4.0.9 is installed .... then DOWNLOAD Aeon.Nox 4.1.9 ( AEON.NOX.MASTER.ZIP)
Once is is downloaded, then install it via "install from Zip File" in the Program Add-Ons section.

Now ......

Download the Colored Icons file (aeon_nox_mod_05_2013.zip)

Exit XBMC .,...
Unzip the Colored Icons file to the following folder:

appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons/Aeon-Nox-Master (OVERWRITE ALL! note: this is the Git AeonNox 4.1.9 folder)
the Repo AeonNox folder is appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons//skin.aeon.nox - do NOT install to this folder!!

Run XBCM .... done.

this is what I did for my Win8/XBMC to get the Colored Icons Mod ... and since I'm still a newbie, take everythign with a grain of salt! Smile

hope this helps
Legion

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - MSingh - 2013-08-05

(2013-08-05, 19:47)Legion455 Wrote: looks like you are getting the repo version of Aeon Nox, mixed up with the Git version
repo, folder is skin.aeon.nox (aeon nox 4.0.9)
git = aeon.nox.master (aeon nox 4.1.9)

so ... to get it back correctly... uninstall whichever Aeon Nox is running now ... (change to Confluence first, then uninstall the Aeon Nox)
now ... install Aeon Nox 4.09 from normal Add-Ons (skin section) ...

Once 4.0.9 is installed .... then DOWNLOAD Aeon.Nox 4.1.9 ( AEON.NOX.MASTER.ZIP)
Once is is downloaded, then install it via "install from Zip File" in the Program Add-Ons section.

Now ......

Download the Colored Icons file (aeon_nox_mod_05_2013.zip)

Exit XBMC .,...
Unzip the Colored Icons file to the following folder:

appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons/Aeon-Nox-Master (OVERWRITE ALL! note: this is the Git AeonNox 4.1.9 folder)
the Repo AeonNox folder is appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons//skin.aeon.nox - do NOT install to this folder!!

Run XBCM .... done.

this is what I did for my Win8/XBMC to get the Colored Icons Mod ... and since I'm still a newbie, take everythign with a grain of salt! Smile

hope this helps
Legion

When you say install from zip file meaning here ? Because installed it and got a black screen had to manually exit xbmc.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Legion455 - 2013-08-05

yes, install from zip,.... but it takes a minute or two,.... so hang in there grasshopper!! wait for the screen to come back Smile

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - nikobellic - 2013-08-05

I've just installed this and it looks really nice, thanks. The one thing I have noticed though is that the ratings shown aren't the same as the actual imdb scores. Is there something I have done wrong ?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - wgstarks - 2013-08-06

Is this right?

I'm wondering if I installed the wrong mod pack. The only logos in color are the language flags.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Legion455 - 2013-08-06

hmm, looks like you installed the colored icons in the wrong place ...
(language pack went in ok though) and you screen capture show aeon-nox 4.1.9 "plain"
sooooooooo....
exit xbmc and unzip 'aeon_nox_mod_05_2013.zip' to

users/xxx/appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons/Aeon-Nox-Master overwrite = yes

but that's for Win8,... you have a mac right?

Legion

just remember that the file gets unzipped to the aeon-nox-master folder and not the skin.aeon.nox folder.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - wgstarks - 2013-08-06

(2013-08-06, 01:21)Legion455 Wrote: hmm, looks like you installed the colored icons in the wrong place ...
(language pack went in ok though) and you screen capture show aeon-nox 4.1.9 "plain"
sooooooooo....
exit xbmc and unzip 'aeon_nox_mod_05_2013.zip' to

users/xxx/appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons/Aeon-Nox-Master overwrite = yes

but that's for Win8,... you have a mac right?

Legion

just remember that the file gets unzipped to the aeon-nox-master folder and not the skin.aeon.nox folder.
How can I fix the skin.aeon.nox folder where I did the overwrite?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Legion455 - 2013-08-06

prolly wont hurt anything, unless you plan on going back to Aeon Nox 4.0.9 repo.

If so, then follow my directions .. my 3rd above post.

I rolled back the skin.aeon.nox folder to last nights backup and then re-installed nox 4.1.9 all ok so far. Overwrote the 2 folders in the aeon nox mod 05 2013 to the aeon nox master folder and I get an error that I can't use the skin because of missing files.

Edit- Got it. My bad. Maybe the unzip works different on a pcHuh When I unzip to a destination it overwrites everything at the folder level. I had to copy all the files into there respective folders one folder at a time. all good now thanks for the help.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - MSingh - 2013-08-06

(2013-08-05, 21:31)Legion455 Wrote: yes, install from zip,.... but it takes a minute or two,.... so hang in there grasshopper!! wait for the screen to come back Smile

Legion455 just wanted to say thanks for the support. Looks great! Only thing I've notice is when I pause a video it doesn't show the pause info. Just the word PAUSED. Also took a look at your demo videos of showcases.. Great work..

(2013-08-06, 07:49)MSingh Wrote: Legion455 just wanted to say thanks for the support. Looks great! Only thing I've notice is when I pause a video it doesn't show the pause info. Just the word PAUSED. Also took a look at your demo videos of showcases.. Great work..

np man, glad to be of some small help!

Gees, I noticed the exact same thing last night,....no nice graphics when the movie is paused. Sad
hmmm, I wonder what that could be?

Legion

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - MSingh - 2013-08-06

(2013-08-06, 13:36)Legion455 Wrote:
(2013-08-06, 07:49)MSingh Wrote: Legion455 just wanted to say thanks for the support. Looks great! Only thing I've notice is when I pause a video it doesn't show the pause info. Just the word PAUSED. Also took a look at your demo videos of showcases.. Great work..

np man, glad to be of some small help!

Gees, I noticed the exact same thing last night,....no nice graphics when the movie is paused. Sad
hmmm, I wonder what that could be?

Legion

Has anyone been able to fix the pause menu ? Currently this is how its shown.

Thanks

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - mikebzh44 - 2013-08-06

So, there is two area when you pause a movie :

And settings are XBMC -> Skin settings -> Customizers -> Video OSD settings

If you set to ON "ALASKA paused label for video OSD", you will have PAUSED displayed like screenshot above.

If you set to OFF "Show video info when player is paused", the top and bottom areas will be displayed.

I'm running Aeon Nox 4.1.9 and it's an issue as when you set this option to ON, nothing is displayed :

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - wgstarks - 2013-08-07

Is there a thread for following this issue so that I could know when it is resolved? I don't usually try every new build.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - mikebzh44 - 2013-08-07

I think that this "issue" will be fixed in the next stable release but we may have to wait until Gotham release :S

Maybe you can subscribe to this issue in GITHUB.