Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Eisi2005 - 2015-06-24

@neurosis

thanks for your answer. Hope you will have someday one colored logo. I personaly would now manual maipiulate the file name so that it was shown.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2015-06-24

(2015-06-24, 09:34)Eisi2005 Wrote: @neurosis

thanks for your answer. Hope you will have someday one colored logo. I personaly would now manual maipiulate the file name so that it was shown.

ah ok, i will look into this but can you tell me which skins support this file naming method?

here is a colored atmos logo, see if this helps you

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Eisi2005 - 2015-06-25

Sorry my fault and my bad english. I use AEON Nox and i manipulate the database audiostreamdetails to a value callded atmos and than i put the atmos.png to my colored icons. Now my atmos movies show me the atmos logo.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - kuzeth - 2015-07-03

Hey Neurosis, just wondering if you would be kind enough to tell me which XML and where in it to edit out the flag on a movies info panel?

^ US flag top left.

If I just move/rename all the language flags in the folder I lose them on the movies information page where it displays the codecs and audio/subtitle languages.

A point in the right direction would be fantastic, thank you again for the great addon, I'm loving it!

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2015-07-04

please put skinning requests into the skin specific thread.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - kuzeth - 2015-07-04

I figured it was correctly placed here as its a part of the add-on, not the skin.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2015-07-04

yeah no problem but removing that language flag requires some deeper knowledge of the skin code or some time to play around with the code that i don't have to be honest.
so if i knew a fast way i would have told you.

Wink

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Mike_Doc - 2015-07-04

Hi Kuzeth, what skin is it?

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - kuzeth - 2015-07-04

Ah, thanks for the reply Neurosis. Sorry if I'm spamming up your thread, I can take it elsewhere Tongue

Hey Mike, its Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Mike_Doc - 2015-07-04

Ok, will take a look. Think I have a copy of the somewhere ? why you still using that? just wondering?

Thanks Mike, that'd be great.

Don't like the simplicity of Aeon Nox 5, and with a lot of help its been forked to my taste. I'll be using it as my main HTPC's skin for the next 20 years. Knock on wood.

Hi Kuzeth,

No probs, you should take a look @ Madnox, link in my sig.

Anyway, check out Includes_Viewtypes.xml and look for <texture background="true">$VAR[CountryFlagVar]</texture>

I don't have the actual 4.1.9.9. code anymore but as Madnox is in same way based on that, then I think this will be the same for you.

I guess you can comment out all instances of it and that should do what you want, give it a go and see.

Mike.

And neurosis, sorry for high jacking your thread mate Tongue

Thanks Mike, I'll give it a whirl now and I'll check out Madnox Smile

I'll shoot you a PM if I run into issues to avoid further spam, sorry neurosis!

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2015-07-05

Rofl no problem guys.

and thank you Mike for resolving this request

Nod

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - bloepje - 2015-11-28

Will it also work with Kodi 15.2 Git installed ?
(i meen the colored icons)

thanks. for replay