Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-03-31

i borrowed the aspect ratio flag from the refocus skin until my own flag is finished, hopefully in the next few days.

also made some changes regarding the tagline and added the mpaa description.
i placed the tagline under the title where it belongs and removed the genre description.

for now, i removed the genre info altogether until i figure out where to put it but i think the screen is getting a little overcrowded if you want to display everything.

Lets see.

new download link will be available as soon as i am finished with some testing.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - komarto - 2013-04-02

Hi,

with the last update Video language script is not showing audio and subtitle flags anymore for me.

Code:
21:40:59 T:1112   DEBUG: script.videolanguage: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"moviedetails":{"label":"אווטאר","movieid":627,"streamdetails":{"audio":[{"channels":6,"codec":"dca","language":"eng"}],"subtitle":[{"language":"eng"},{"language":"ara"},{"language":"bul"},{"language":"chi"},{"language":"hrv"},{"language":"dan"},{"language":"dut"},{"language":"fin"},{"language":"fre"},{"language":"ger"},{"language":"gre"},{"language":"hun"},{"language":"nor"},{"language":"per"},{"language":"por"},{"language":"por"},{"language":"rum"},{"language":"srp"},{"language":"slv"},{"language":"spa"},{"language":"spa"},{"language":"swe"},{"language":"vie"}],"video":[{"aspect":1.7810800075531006,"codec":"h264","duration":10689,"height":1078,"width":1920}]}}}}

log shows VideoLanguage is working....

What can be the problem?

**EDIT**
it seems to be problem with DialogVideoInfo.xml, the github version show the flags currently.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-02

(2013-04-02, 20:42)komarto Wrote: Hi,

with the last update Video language script is not showing audio and subtitle flags anymore for me.

Code:
21:40:59 T:1112   DEBUG: script.videolanguage: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"moviedetails":{"label":"אווטאר","movieid":627,"streamdetails":{"audio":[{"channels":6,"codec":"dca","language":"eng"}],"subtitle":[{"language":"eng"},{"language":"ara"},{"language":"bul"},{"language":"chi"},{"language":"hrv"},{"language":"dan"},{"language":"dut"},{"language":"fin"},{"language":"fre"},{"language":"ger"},{"language":"gre"},{"language":"hun"},{"language":"nor"},{"language":"per"},{"language":"por"},{"language":"por"},{"language":"rum"},{"language":"srp"},{"language":"slv"},{"language":"spa"},{"language":"spa"},{"language":"swe"},{"language":"vie"}],"video":[{"aspect":1.7810800075531006,"codec":"h264","duration":10689,"height":1078,"width":1920}]}}}}

log shows VideoLanguage is working....

What can be the problem?

**EDIT**
it seems to be problem with DialogVideoInfo.xml, the github version show the flags currently.

no problem, i will look into it and fix it.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-03

new update file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ca7bsd6b89l5d3o

if you want to benefit from the full mpaa description you might need to edit your nfo files with EMM (Ember Media Manager)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116941

Ember 1.3.0.10.1 - http://emm-r.enix.org/Ember_1.3.0.10.1.rar

i am not aware of a built-in xbmc scraper that can get this info, there might be but i dont know yet.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - komarto - 2013-04-03

Hi,

Thanks for the quick fix Big Grin

Can you please add the filename and path that was faded on the bottom of
The screen?

Thanks for your hard work!

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - sanity - 2013-04-03

Play button is blank (no text) when using latest update.
Also my audio and language symbols are blank, same issue with todays and the realese before on this matter.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-03, 13:32)sanity Wrote: Play button is blank (no text) when using latest update.
Also my audio and language symbols are blank, same issue with todays and the realese before on this matter.

no problem here with the play button and the language flags:
your files might be corrupted.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-03, 11:12)komarto Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the quick fix Big Grin

Can you please add the filename and path that was faded on the bottom of
The screen?

Thanks for your hard work!

unfortunatly it has nothing to do with the mod.
This seems to be a general bug in the main branch.
I will keep a watch on it.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2013-04-03

navigate to "refresh" and you´ll see the filepath. btw this mod still doesn´t mention any specific version it should work for.
please always add an "this mod is based on commit 123456789". (or, much better, only release mods for official repo versions) everything else will lead to problems and confusion.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-03, 23:58)phil65 Wrote: navigate to "refresh" and you´ll see the filepath. btw this mod still doesn´t mention any specific version it should work for.
please always add an "this mod is based on commit 123456789". (or, much better, only release mods for official repo versions) everything else will lead to problems and confusion.

ok, that was tricky :-)

i updated the OT with the SHA code.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - komarto - 2013-04-05

Hi,

When going into movie info XBMC hangs, When I reverted to the github DialogVideoInfo.xml, it was OK.
Something is wrong with this release. i am using version yesterday's version from github.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-05

(2013-04-05, 08:02)komarto Wrote: Hi,

When going into movie info XBMC hangs, When I reverted to the github DialogVideoInfo.xml, it was OK.
Something is wrong with this release. i am using version yesterday's version from github.

did it happen once or many times? can you reproduce it and submit a debug log?
for me this didn't happen, so i cant say for sure whats the problem,
while working on this mod, i open and close the movie info page many many times.
But thanks for informing me, i will keep this in mind.

you can also try to use the new dialogVideoInfo.xml that i am working on it right now:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?r8mg57xkxe09f69

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Razieal - 2013-04-05

loving new update but can you please vhange that arrow video aspect ratio n make a nicer one

and also strong suggestion is that tho new choose art setion works well but we should have one section just to preview what we already have like in previous versions now with new one you have no preview and u hav to go into changing without knowing what you have there is no clear preview of all your artwork except lil images when u go in to choose there should b full preview section back like before

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Razieal - 2013-04-05

and also with new update when you click get artwork nothing happens can u plz fix that

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - jeinnor - 2013-04-05

Could I make a suggestion, could you move the mpaa description to under the mpaa rating or close by?