Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - komarto - 2013-04-05

(2013-04-05, 08:36)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-04-05, 08:02)komarto Wrote: Hi,

When going into movie info XBMC hangs, When I reverted to the github DialogVideoInfo.xml, it was OK.
Something is wrong with this release. i am using version yesterday's version from github.

did it happen once or many times? can you reproduce it and submit a debug log?
for me this didn't happen, so i cant say for sure whats the problem,
while working on this mod, i open and close the movie info page many many times.
But thanks for informing me, i will keep this in mind.

you can also try to use the new dialogVideoInfo.xml that i am working on it right now:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?r8mg57xkxe09f69

The new XML works Big Grin

can you please add the the language flags hrv.png which is a copy of Cro.png the flag Croatia.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - ShadowTek - 2013-04-05

Hey, nice work on the Dialog Video Info file. I like how you added the mpaa/genre/votes above the plot. Also, please use a different MTV icon as the black M doesnt show well on most fanart.

Nice work man Smile

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-06

(2013-04-05, 11:25)Razieal Wrote: loving new update but can you please vhange that arrow video aspect ratio n make a nicer one

and also strong suggestion is that tho new choose art setion works well but we should have one section just to preview what we already have like in previous versions now with new one you have no preview and u hav to go into changing without knowing what you have there is no clear preview of all your artwork except lil images when u go in to choose there should b full preview section back like before

aspect ratio flags will be changed, still looking for better ones.

your request of the preview artwork stuff belongs into the main aeon nox thread, and i agree, preview is needed but i cant touch this right now, maybe Phil has this in mind already.

(2013-04-05, 12:26)Razieal Wrote: and also with new update when you click get artwork nothing happens can u plz fix that

this is also a main branch problem.

(2013-04-05, 16:49)jeinnor Wrote: Could I make a suggestion, could you move the mpaa description to under the mpaa rating or close by?

i am already thinking about it, but let it evolve, its somehow on my to-do list.

(2013-04-05, 21:07)komarto Wrote:
(2013-04-05, 08:36)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-04-05, 08:02)komarto Wrote: Hi,

When going into movie info XBMC hangs, When I reverted to the github DialogVideoInfo.xml, it was OK.
Something is wrong with this release. i am using version yesterday's version from github.

did it happen once or many times? can you reproduce it and submit a debug log?
for me this didn't happen, so i cant say for sure whats the problem,
while working on this mod, i open and close the movie info page many many times.
But thanks for informing me, i will keep this in mind.

you can also try to use the new dialogVideoInfo.xml that i am working on it right now:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?r8mg57xkxe09f69

The new XML works Big Grin

can you please add the the language flags hrv.png which is a copy of Cro.png the flag Croatia.

yes will do.

(2013-04-05, 21:52)ShadowTek Wrote: Hey, nice work on the Dialog Video Info file. I like how you added the mpaa/genre/votes above the plot. Also, please use a different MTV icon as the black M doesnt show well on most fanart.

Nice work man Smile

new MTV flags will be done, hopefully for the net update.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - PogMoThoin - 2013-04-10

Can this be added to the repo version yet. I'm running a version of GIT from about 2 weeks ago as I want this mod, it's pretty slow though. I'd now like to go back to the repo version. Will this work with it?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-10, 09:51)PogMoThoin Wrote: Can this be added to the repo version yet. I'm running a version of GIT from about 2 weeks ago as I want this mod, it's pretty slow though. I'd now like to go back to the repo version. Will this work with it?

it will not work with the new versions of this mod, the repo Version is quite old now and many things have changed but the repo will be updated any day now.
My advise would be to stay with the GIT for now and/or update it if you have problems, and when the new repo comes, i will post a repo version of this mod.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - PogMoThoin - 2013-04-10

No, I have no problems, it's just slow but I can live with it. I knew the repo was going to be updated soon, just wasn't sure if it was done already.

Thanks for your work, they look awesome

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - shaktoo - 2013-04-10

neurosis I did 2 bollywood studio colored icons , these might not be quality material but you could try & add these to the main
Here the link

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-11

(2013-04-10, 20:48)shaktoo Wrote: neurosis I did 2 bollywood studio colored icons , these might not be quality material but you could try & add these to the main
Here the link

done.
thank you for your contribution.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - shaktoo - 2013-04-11

(2013-04-11, 06:30)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-04-10, 20:48)shaktoo Wrote: neurosis I did 2 bollywood studio colored icons , these might not be quality material but you could try & add these to the main
Here the link

done.
thank you for your contribution.
Glad to be Contributing !

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-13

a little preview of the next update:

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - TechLife - 2013-04-14

This is exactly what I was looking for! I love nox but wasn't a big fan of the icons. Excited for the upcoming release for sure!

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - francovilar - 2013-04-14

using universal scraper my MPAA rating doesn't work. I just chosse uk from list, do I have to change something else?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-14, 11:28)francovilar Wrote: using universal scraper my MPAA rating doesn't work. I just chosse uk from list, do I have to change something else?

change it to USA from inside the universal movie scraper settings or even better use Ember Media Manager for scraping your movies and get the mpaa description also.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116941

Ember 1.3.0.10.1 - http://emm-r.enix.org/Ember_1.3.0.10.1.rar

I dont use the universal movie scraper anymore.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - DesmondJG - 2013-04-14

Thanks for all your great work neurosis. I have a couple questions. I just set up your icon pack and i'm wondering what additional steps I need to take to get a layout similar to yours.

For example:

I have everything tagged accordingly, but i'm not sure what additional steps I need to take in order to display top 250, country, writer/director icons, ect.

Also, How did you display the disc art on the page like that? And any ideas why my flags at the bottom seem to be faded?

Thanks

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - MaxCore - 2013-04-15

first off : Video Sources -----> DVD or Bluray or HDTV ...