Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Ace - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ace 2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Ace (/showthread.php?tid=159405)

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Ace - bry - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-13, 13:05)isitmeor Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 17:00)Dexter1759 Wrote: Hi,

Still using this skin, it's by far and away my favourite.

The only "issue" I have (which I did mention a good number of pages back but can't find if anyone addressed it, apologies if so and I've missed it!), is that when selecting a TV show, to load the season list, it spends a short age saying buffering! It doesn't do this anywhere else or in other skins I've tried before, and even if I go "back" and re-select the TV Show it does the same again, so it's not caching it or anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas as to why this one action insists on buffering, even if there's only 1 or 2 seasons.

Thanks in advance.

Dex

I have the same problem and it is pretty annoying
nothings happens at all when it is buffering

+2

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - gosh - 2013-04-13

First Macros, I want to say thank you, and great freaking job! I've been bouncing around from skin to skin for the past few months trying to find one that did everything I wanted (and had the options to turn the stuff I didn't off) and you have absolutely fulfilled that!

I do, of course, have one issue, and it's something that was brought up a few pages ago:

(2013-03-24, 02:06)Jason.Bourne Wrote: Anyone having an issue where you can't clear the now playing video list, or even save the current now playing video list as a new playlist. I know you have to hit the left arrow key to bring out the menu at the top, but it doesn't show up. Again this only affects when I'm in the now playing video list. Everything else works fine. Thanks for this wonderful theme MarcosQui.

^ This. Video "Now Playing" has no fan art, and no left-side menu and no view options. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to clear out the entire queue, other than one video at a time through the context menu. Is there something I may be overlooking here?

Keep up the great work!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - -89- - 2013-04-14

Love the skin, but one small thing and it may have to do with my XBMC install but...my latest movies widget never shows any SD movies added, only HD movies?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - isitmeor - 2013-04-14

Is there a way to change the vertical menu background color?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - AndroiDad75 - 2013-04-14

For whatever reason, I still can't get the disc art to work for the sets. It works for one collection, which only has one movie in the set, which is funny. The other sets that has multiple movies in it, the disc art just does show up at all.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - yellow1144 - 2013-04-14

The disc art works for all my sets, just fine

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - tommymsw - 2013-04-14

The disk art works for me but obviously only for the ones that I have the art for. As it stands now, some show up and some don't because I don't have disk art for all my movies.

Re: [RELEASE] Ace - AndroiDad75 - 2013-04-14

I started artworkdownloader again, just to see if the db got goofy or something. All the movies in the sets have disc art, and it hasn't downloaded anything new.

It just takes so long for it to go through all the movies. It's been running since my last post, and still going. We'll see what happens...

EDIT: Just got done and now it's seeing the other discs. Weird. The database must have gotten goofy at some point, since it worked for some and not others. Man does it take a long time to run through artworkdownloader, but at least it's done now.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - rev105 - 2013-04-15

Hi Marcos, Thanks for the great skin. I have been using MQ for years. I have finally figured out why I couldn't see the MPAA rating on my movies with Ace. All of my movies have nfo files that XBMC reads when adding movies to the library. With <mpaa>PG</mpaa> tag Ace and Confluence will not show the rating. With Aeon MQ4 on Frodo it will show the rating.

In order for the rating to display I need <mpaa>Rated PG</mpaa> in my nfo.

Can you do something to make Ace act like MQ4 and not need "Rated" in the <mpaa> tag so I don't have to rescrape hundreds of nfo's and then reload all them into the library.

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - tasemach - 2013-04-16

This skin is awesome! I love Aeon MQ 3 and MQ 4. This is now my standard skin.

I'm trying to figure out how to make a program launch directly from the main menu, does anyone know how to do this? Or can point me towards a tutorial?

TIA

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - rvas18 - 2013-04-16

How do you disable the artist fanart in the visualizer? I want to see milkdrop / projectm.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - pigeldi - 2013-04-16

Really great skin I have to admit, immediately switched from MQ3 (MQ4 was too overloaded for me).
I especially like the customization options for the submenus, works really great. And my wife, who was used to MQ3, had no problems with it, so good WAF :-)

My first feedback/feature requests:
-Having more (smaller) covers in the multiplex view, I think Aeon MQ had 9 or so, ACE only has 7.
-Ability to change the order of submenus, e.g. for Movies the "files" submenu is far at the end, although I mainly use this one.
-Make the "last added" and widget part not that big, or only appear after some time or similar, as they take up all the screen space. In MQ3 this was more unobtrusive
-in music wall view, there is some unused space at the top where you see a part of the background fanart, I feel this is wasted space, album view should use all space.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - GuiZ - 2013-04-16

@pigeldi

For the last added and widget part, you can use clean mode in skin setting. Widgets appear only if you press Up.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - pigeldi - 2013-04-16

(2013-04-16, 09:38)GuiZ Wrote: @pigeldi

For the last added and widget part, you can use clean mode in skin setting. Widgets appear only if you press Up.

Thanks, will try that. I thougt that clean mode totally hides the widget.Blush

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - nowisn - 2013-04-17

UMMMM what can I say but WOW, amazing work, you are the lead guy in skinning bro

got it on my PI and needs a bit of tweaking but its very cool

Thank you for your commitment to this community