Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Ace - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ace 2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Ace (/showthread.php?tid=159405)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - LakersFan - 2013-07-18

(2013-07-11, 19:29)LakersFan Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that Watched status is no longer available after the update? Or is it just my setup?

So this is clearly my set up, however I'm hoping you guys can help me out. My setup has seperate profiles ... The master profile marks a show watched automatically after watching and has the option to mark as watched/unmatched in the context menu. The other profiles both do not automatically mark as watched after watching it (yes, the option is clicked as an option) and in the context menu there is no option to mark as watched/unmatched.

Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Me23 - 2013-07-19

Anyone have trouble adding a video node to main menu? I customized the main menu and added the node but no metadata show up. Poster is there. Also, if you try to play a movie in this node it just opens the folder instead of playing it. Almost like the content needs to be set, but I thought I did that.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - promannen - 2013-07-20

One thing I didnt like about this skin is that when you play some music I have to go back to the menus to check the clock all the times.

Are there a fix for this?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - scott967 - 2013-07-22

Music Library - clean library Q

When I go into settings/audio/library and select "clean library" a confirmation popup opens and after selecting "yes" a popup with progress bar opens. But when I go from main menu "music" submenu "clean library" no progress bar is shown (in the case of video clean library, a progress bar and % is shown at top of window). I can tell when the music library clean is done because Ace pops me back to the top menu, but otherwise it is silent. Seems like a progress bar would be useful. Ace 1.70 on Frodo 12.2.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - DerDon - 2013-07-26

hey marcos
is there no support?

keep on developing ACE!

there is much potential for improvement!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - bry - 2013-07-26

(2013-07-26, 01:17)DerDon Wrote: hey marcos
is there no support?

keep on developing ACE!

he is focusing all his time on AEON MQ5. first alpha is expected for a select few on August 1st

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - pigeldi - 2013-07-26

(2013-07-26, 01:53)bry- Wrote:
(2013-07-26, 01:17)DerDon Wrote: hey marcos
is there no support?

keep on developing ACE!

he is focusing all his time on AEON MQ5. first alpha is expected for a select few on August 1st

He has not even added the basic view modes for the music section, especially wall mode is still missing. Really like this skin, but not that MarcosQui abandones every skin after a few month to develop another one...Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Wanilton - 2013-07-26

Pigaldi, it´s not true, the latest release was in 07/04, version 1.7.0, very recently for "abandoned"...

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - DiMag - 2013-07-27

How can I change font in Ace? I dislike large case fonts and much like sans caps ergonomic fonts like Confluence's Roboto (lifted from Android).

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - teeedubb - 2013-07-29

Thanks for this great skin!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - scott967 - 2013-07-29

(2013-07-27, 10:29)DiMag Wrote: How can I change font in Ace? I dislike large case fonts and much like sans caps ergonomic fonts like Confluence's Roboto (lifted from Android).

Back up the two font files from the Ace addon folder fonts subfolder and copy / rename a Roboto ttf font (you need two copies) and try it out. I don't know if the font metrics make a difference or not.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - tential - 2013-07-30

(2013-07-26, 23:59)Wanilton Wrote: Pigaldi, it´s not true, the latest release was in 07/04, version 1.7.0, very recently for "abandoned"...

If this is one of his "abandoned" skins I hate to see what a skin he puts effort into is. This is already quickly becoming my favorite skin.

I can't wait to get the new nexus 7 and use this on it.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - LeeG - 2013-07-30

I don't want a million different views. I'd just like to see the Live TV/PVR section completed. Currently there is no DialogPVRguideinfo.xml which makes setting up a recording a bit of a pain, and whilst the EPG is functional from the aspect that you can see up coming programmes it's lacking the fantastic design aesthetic that Marcos has put into all other areas of his skin.

Please Marcos, sprinkle some of your magic dust on the Live TV area Smile
(sorry if this has sound a bit whiney)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Powerhouse - 2013-07-30

I agree with what LeeG said above. All aspects of this Skin are fantastic, except the TV/PVR sections. Which, as it turns out, is why I'm using Frodo in the first place, for the TV/PVR functions.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - verysoftpaper - 2013-07-30

This skin looks simple and very clean, great work!

2 question:
- How can I access the trailer for each movie in my library?
- There are no "partially watched" indicators?

Thanks