Kodi Community Forum
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod (/showthread.php?tid=160184)

Απ: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - bluechris - 2014-11-16

Damn something is broken in my install and when i see a video or livetv and i go to home screen normally the video would had been fullscreen background but now is a tiny window above the main menu bar 0€=€÷*$$@×÷

Anyone has a clue?

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Ulathar - 2014-11-17

In preparation for the sooner or later comming Kodi / Helix release i try to check my Addons and Skins for compatibility.

Will this Skin be compatible with Kodi / Helix?

And another question: i found another Customizeable modded Confluence mod in the boards here, is it the same? Or completly different?

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - klauzer - 2014-11-17

Third time I ask this question. Maybe someone can help me. As it shows broken in my xbmc. maybe i should download it some where and install it. But where? I use gotham.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - bluechris - 2014-11-19

In addition to my previus question i attach a image to show what i mean if wasnt clear..
The video supposed to be in full screen background normally but this is what huppens in me

Thx in advance.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Angelinas - 2014-11-19

You must be use ccm from my github !!!
if this true ? try next channges

This just experiment ,I use favorite widgate and I try to implement in picture of widgate video
if you want to erease this video just delete in home.xml
line with <control type="videowindow">
650-670

then you must alowe full skreen for Video in IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml
line 260
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(home)</visible>
in to <visible>Window.IsVisible(home)</visible>

Yes m8 thx for your reply, i use yours because im on kodi and if i remember right i had downloaded yours and after i replaced the keyboard fix you had uploaded...
I did what you told me but now i dont see nothing.. i mean there is no video now neither in background or in window. I did this changes

Deleted from home.xml this lines

Code:
<control type="videowindow">
                <left>470</left>
                <top>480</top>
                <width>170</width>
                <height>95</height>
                <visible>Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(RaiseMainMenuBar)</visible>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-2000,0" time="0">WindowClose</animation>
            </control>

and then from IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml

I changed in 260 line the
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(home)</visible>
to
<visible>Window.IsVisible(home)</visible>

The link here has this 2 xmls...

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Angelinas - 2014-11-19

OK try now to download new changes in git hub
I change this 2 files and add some new view in pvr,
Try and tell me how they look like Huh,to change view to improve some feature in PVR view.
My Kodi have something that yours doesent have,New Database for PVR(include Actor,Director,Writer,YearEPG,EpisodeName and icon for EPG)
I change Kodi and My PVR SimpleIPTV....
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201981&pid=1837436#pid1837436

Thank m8 is fixed now.
For the other changes all are fine except in timer when you have a channel playing in background you see in bottom right before the play-left arrow-home buttons 2 texts overlapping but its not biggy, great work m8

Edit: ohhhhh i see your work in channel listing man are great.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - hobbitjack - 2014-11-19

Awesome work on the mod, it looks great, one question though.

I have some smart playlists for Action Movies (action.xsp), Comedies etc, currently have their respective buttons on the home screen.

But i don't get "Recently Added" for them, what code would i need to add to get this to appear please?

Im assuming i need to make changes to home.xml and includesrecentlyadded.xml?

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - GriffeyJuni0r - 2014-11-19

Are there any plans to update this mod for iOS?

Absolutely love this skin, but I get a crash on launch after switching to it on iOS.

Thanks!

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Marx1 - 2014-11-20

You can ease make recently added as copy of your smart list with additional filter for date. Then you can add it as submenu.
Same with in progress items.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - namirda - 2014-11-24

Hi All

New user here - greatly impressed with all your work - thanks to Mudslinger et al.

Question please. In the Skin Settings/Scripts and Paths settings there is a field called "Genre Fanart" which on my system was set by default to special://skin/backgrounds/moviegenre/

This actually works for both Move and Music genres even though the path only suggests that it should work for movies.

I find that a music genre called "Film Music" picks up the file "Music.jpg" - not sure if this is a bug or a feature!!

Anyway, my question is, how can I specify the path for genre thumbs as well as genre fanart? I'm sure there must be a setting for this in such a super flexible mod!

Thanks

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - keiron99 - 2014-11-24

Can someone please help. I have this skin running like a dream on my NUC with XBMCbuntu (Gotham).

But I'm not able to install it on my old Geniatech streamer on Frodo. I get the dreaded "dependencies not met" message.

Can anyone please advise?

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - BlueKalel - 2014-11-25

Hi all,
I have the Fire TV with SPMC 13.3.3 and I'm loving this skin, so thanks for creating it. I'm having a little problem and I tried searching but I see the problem mentioned but not a fix. I have a MySQL server setup on a server and path substitution for playlists pointing to the server. When I add a new Home Menu item using a playlist it shows up correctly but I keep getting a script.randomandlastitems error. I checked the xbmc.log and the error mentions that it's trying to point to my local playlists directory rather than the substituted one. Below is relevant part of the xbmc.log:

Code:
17:25:18 T:1725533984    INFO: Python script stopped
17:25:18 T:1725533984   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 1725533984 terminating
17:25:18 T:1759618992   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/playlists/video/Family Movies.xsp')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/addons/script.randomandlastitems/randomandlastitems.py", line 842, in <module>
                                                _parse_argv()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/addons/script.randomandlastitems/randomandlastitems.py", line 763, in _parse_argv
                                                _getPlaylistType ();
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/addons/script.randomandlastitems/randomandlastitems.py", line 42, in _getPlaylistType
                                                _doc = parse(xbmc.translatePath(PLAYLIST))
                                              File "/home/cbro/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/xml/dom/minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
                                              File "/home/cbro/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 922, in parse
                                            IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/playlists/video/Family Movies.xsp')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:25:18 T:1525539456   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
17:25:18 T:1525539456   DEBUG: Window DialogKaiToast.xml was already loaded
17:25:18 T:1525539456   DEBUG: Alloc resources: 0.00m
17:25:19 T:1723719776   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/playlists/video/Movies.xsp')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/addons/script.randomandlastitems/randomandlastitems.py", line 842, in <module>
                                                _parse_argv()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/addons/script.randomandlastitems/randomandlastitems.py", line 763, in _parse_argv
                                                _getPlaylistType ();
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/addons/script.randomandlastitems/randomandlastitems.py", line 42, in _getPlaylistType
                                                _doc = parse(xbmc.translatePath(PLAYLIST))
                                              File "/home/cbro/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/xml/dom/minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
                                              File "/home/cbro/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/lib/python2.6/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 922, in parse
                                            IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/playlists/video/Movies.xsp')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:25:19 T:1525539456   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x16, sym: 0x0113, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
17:25:19 T:1525539456   DEBUG: bool CApplication::OnKey(const CKey&): right (0xf083) pressed, action is Right
17:25:19 T:1759618992    INFO: Python script stopped
17:25:19 T:1759618992   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 1759618992 terminating

Does anyone know how or if there's a way to make this work?

Thanks for your time,[/php]
BlueKalel

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - jcorsaut - 2014-11-25

Anyone know how to add the option to select video nodes in the add-on shortcuts menu? I know this option is available for the main menu and sub-menus, but not for add-on shortcut menu. Is just a matter of editing the xml file and adding some code?

Cheers