Kodi Community Forum
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod (/showthread.php?tid=160184)

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - koomak - 2013-09-21

Hi;
how can add in main menu the Concert item
actually I can not find it in list?
Is there any guides for setting
I have few concerts , I want add in library separated from movie library
because when these music videos go there in update take wrong info from movie database fro internet!!??

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2013-09-22

XBMC needs to recognise them as music videos before the option appears on the list of available choices for the menu. So make sure you have the source properly set up and scrapped as music videos.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - VanZan - 2013-09-23

I just found this and installed....nice work! I love cd art in confluence. I did try the other Confluence mod by spacemonkey. Is there any way I can have ten addon shortcuts like that has? Would be nice to have my cake and eat it so to speak!

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2013-09-23

Sorry no chance, can only do 5 addons Smile

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - amuzzy - 2013-09-24

When I select or navigate to an item in my favorites using the favorites widget, the background changes to the favourite.jpg file from /addons/skin.confluence.custom.mod/backgrounds/homescreen, even though I have a global background set.

That's a minor bug, and I can easily work around it by replacing that .jpg file.

What I'd really like though, is for the background to change to the fanart image of the item I have selected in the favorites widget. Is that possible?

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2013-09-24

Will have to look at the bug.

If you want fanart for favourites on home screen you need to create a folder for the images and point the favourites fanart path in the Mod's settings & then add the fanart jpg image you require into the folder naming it exactly as the favourite's name appears in the widget.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - sogopot - 2013-09-24

I've installed all three of the Confluence mods, and yours has met about every extra feature I'd want.

Thanks so much for your continued support. Very well done, and appreciated.

I have a few of questions, if you don't mind answering.

1. When I'm in Movies, I'll open the View Options blade, and there's no action to "update library". It shows up in the original skin, but not in your mod. Was this intentionally removed? Personally, I like that menu option for when I'm updating and removing movies.

2. Is it possible to remove the "Play Disc" and "Virgin" buttons. I don't have a disc player in my HTPC, therefore I don't need such a button.

3. I love the banners shown on the movies listing them as NEW!, In Progress, WATCHED, etc. Problem I'm having, is all movies are listed with the NEW! banner. I even added several more movies since I installed your mod, and still, all my movies, with the exception of those with In Progress and WATCHED, still have the NEW! banner showing. I figured that if new movies were added to my library, only the movies I recently added would show as NEW!, and not the entire library as new. Is this a bug, or do I have something improperly configured.

Anyhow, thanks again for your continued support.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - VanZan - 2013-09-24

Just wondering something....in the poster wrap view of the Family Movies my Christmas movies have a little santa hat icon presumably to show they're are xmas movies but it says "Horror" under the Santa hat!! lol Big Grin I thought it was funny.

(2013-09-24, 18:53)VanZan Wrote: Just wondering something....in the poster wrap view of the Family Movies my Christmas movies have a little santa hat icon presumably to show they're are xmas movies but it says "Horror" under the Santa hat!! lol Big Grin I thought it was funny.

Big Grin That would give someone a shock. I'll put it on the to-do list.

(2013-09-24, 11:02)sogopot Wrote: I've installed all three of the Confluence mods, and yours has met about every extra feature I'd want.

Thanks so much for your continued support. Very well done, and appreciated.

I have a few of questions, if you don't mind answering.

1. When I'm in Movies, I'll open the View Options blade, and there's no action to "update library". It shows up in the original skin, but not in your mod. Was this intentionally removed? Personally, I like that menu option for when I'm updating and removing movies.

2. Is it possible to remove the "Play Disc" and "Virgin" buttons. I don't have a disc player in my HTPC, therefore I don't need such a button.

3. I love the banners shown on the movies listing them as NEW!, In Progress, WATCHED, etc. Problem I'm having, is all movies are listed with the NEW! banner. I even added several more movies since I installed your mod, and still, all my movies, with the exception of those with In Progress and WATCHED, still have the NEW! banner showing. I figured that if new movies were added to my library, only the movies I recently added would show as NEW!, and not the entire library as new. Is this a bug, or do I have something improperly configured.

Anyhow, thanks again for your continued support.

1 - Can't check right now, but I can't remember "update library" being in the sideblade, only now for Gotham. Anyway it's on the context menu if you need it - Right click when in Movie list.

2 - XBMC must disagree with you Smile Play disc should only show if you have a disc in the drive. What OS are you using ? Most the menu items can be changed --> Skin Settings --> Main Menu --> click on the item you want to change.

3 - Considering you're the only one to report this I'd say it's a fault with your database. Watch a movie completely & check if the banner changes.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - VanZan - 2013-09-24

Think I found another bug. For my movies when I select the "Media Info" view (not Media Info 2 or Media Info 3) the image displayed over at the right doesn't match the film highlighted! Hope this helps..

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - sogopot - 2013-09-24

(2013-09-24, 19:26)Mudislander Wrote: 1 - Can't check right now, but I can't remember "update library" being in the sideblade, only now for Gotham. Anyway it's on the context menu if you need it - Right click when in Movie list.

I'm using the latest nightlies, and I think in the recent builds, the "Update Library" action was removed from the context menu, which is why I came to rely on it in the side blade. I posted a screenshot.

From left to right: Original Confulence side blade (note the Update Library action, your mod side blade (no Update Library action), and the XBMC context menu (Update Library removed).

(2013-09-24, 19:26)Mudislander Wrote: 2 - XBMC must disagree with you Smile Play disc should only show if you have a disc in the drive. What OS are you using ? Most the menu items can be changed --> Skin Settings --> Main Menu --> click on the item you want to change.

Yep, you're right. I had a virtual drive set by Daemon Tools. Removed that virtual drive, and the Play Disc button is gone.

(2013-09-24, 19:26)Mudislander Wrote: 3 - Considering you're the only one to report this I'd say it's a fault with your database. Watch a movie completely & check if the banner changes.

OK, when I watch a complete movie, hopefully the NEW! banners will disappear.

Thanks for your response.

(2013-09-24, 20:03)VanZan Wrote: Think I found another bug. For my movies when I select the "Media Info" view (not Media Info 2 or Media Info 3) the image displayed over at the right doesn't match the film highlighted! Hope this helps..

Check if you've got "Use Extra Fanart" enabled in the left blade when using "Media Info View", that could be your problem. just checked my main machine and all images match.

Yep, all bug queries help - only way to get rid of them Wink

@sogopot - Mod was designed for Frodo, that's why "Update Library" in context menu. You may run into a few issues using the Mod on Gotham.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - VanZan - 2013-09-25

(2013-09-24, 20:47)Mudislander Wrote: Check if you've got "Use Extra Fanart" enabled in the left blade when using "Media Info View", that could be your problem. just checked my main machine and all images match.

Yep, all bug queries help - only way to get rid of them Wink

Yup that was it...cheers.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2013-09-25

The "Use Extra Fanart" toggle changes the image to cycle through all images that are in a subdirectory called "extrafanart" next to the media file. this works well if your movies are all in separate folders. However if your movies are not separated anything may appear instead.