Kodi Community Forum
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod (/showthread.php?tid=160184)

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2014-05-15

For Frodo (XBMC 12) stay with the CCM 1.3.? version as the versions over 2.0.0 are for Gotham (XBMC 13) so they will not install for you.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - ggeegino - 2014-05-16

I have an old version of this theme but I don't want to upgrade it I'm scared I will lose all my settings but it always give me a message that's it's broken ? Can I somehow just make it think it's updated without actually updating it?
Thank you i. Advance

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Fofer - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-13, 19:02)Mudislander Wrote:
(2014-05-12, 20:58)Fofer Wrote: Thanks for a great XBMC skin, Mudislander - it's awesome and works perfectly on my Nexus 7 tablet.

I have one issue though, as it relates to the XBMC Karaoke Add-on.

In short, the display of Karaoke files is too large, and looks like this, cutting off all the lyrics and making it impossible to use:

I'll have a look when I get chance.

Thanks very much, I appreciate it.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - brickie - 2014-05-18

Thanks Mudislander!!! My CCM updated this morning automatically when I fired up XBMC and can confirm that subtitles are working. Checked with Passion of the Christ, and Avatar. Subtitles appeared as they were suppose to. Awesome work man!!

brickie

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - kitehigh - 2014-05-19

Hi, just tried this skin and really like it, thanks!

Only thing is the varying transitions between home screens - some fade (e.g. Pictures to Live TV), some just cut to the next background (e.g. Live TV to Movies with the live background). It is consistent, don't think its a performance issue..

Is it possible to either have them all fade or all cut so that or is consistent? I have looked through the settings and can't see anything that would affect this.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2014-05-19

Problem is the live background is a whole routine that gets fired up and is not switching between images as other backgrounds, so will not be able to fade in. However I'll have a look into it.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - figasse - 2014-05-19

(2014-05-16, 00:08)ggeegino Wrote: I have an old version of this theme but I don't want to upgrade it I'm scared I will lose all my settings but it always give me a message that's it's broken ? Can I somehow just make it think it's updated without actually updating it?
Thank you i. Advance

Hi,

You should be alright - I had Frodo and was getting 'Dependencies broken' when things started to shake with Gotham arrival. I upgraded to Gotham, then forced refresh the CCM repository, and it did upgrade the skin, resolving the problem of broken dependencies! Have a go, really, it's not that scary. Few things to fix here and there (for me, paths to smart playlists and tags from the CC menu customisation pages), but it's worth upgrading to get the latest XBMC gismos, and Mudislander will no doubt soon (when time permits) get on top of these things ;o)

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - illiac4 - 2014-05-20

Hi. Are you going to make it also Helix compatible in your repo or. is it too early and those early adapters should fix the skin according to changes by ourself?

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2014-05-20

Wasn't going to bother just yet, but if there's any interest I can easy put a Helix version in the repo, it's no problem. You're more than welcome to help out with any code changes required.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - jcorsaut - 2014-05-21

Any possibility of getting the 10 home panel addon shortcuts like the old Confluence lite skin used to have? I'd be willing to look at the code myself if I could be given some direction into which file to find it in / how to edit it.

Thanks by the way Mudislander for getting the playlist widget working in CCM. Everything is working great now in gotham.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - illiac4 - 2014-05-21

I have made changes to the skin so it is XBMC Helix compatible. In this skin i have bumped main version from 2 to 3. Also have raised xbmc gui min. req. so it can not be installed on Gotham because it will not work.
Otherwise it is the same as original, just compatibility changes are applied.
Here is the file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21524067/skin.confluence.custom.mod.zip

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2014-05-21

(2014-05-21, 03:59)jcorsaut Wrote: Any possibility of getting the 10 home panel addon shortcuts like the old Confluence lite skin used to have? I'd be willing to look at the code myself if I could be given some direction into which file to find it in / how to edit it.

Thanks by the way Mudislander for getting the playlist widget working in CCM. Everything is working great now in gotham.

Sorry I wont be doing that and to change that amount of code is not for the faint hearted, plus which any updates to CCM will overwrite the code.

Convergence has that panel, as I did like it Smile which you could use as a template

If you are determined to do it yourself. most the files are in IncludesHomeWidget.xml but some of the includes will be in includes.xml You just have to follow the function calls. You can use your file editor to search the whole 720p directory for something like "HomeWidgetPanel" which is called +/- line 40 in home.xml. Then find the next <include> inside "HomeWidgetPanel" and find that one and so on. Not much help but that's what I'd have to do find it all for you and it's a lot of work.

The home panel you like looks like it starts around line #341 in Convergence's home.xml and just an extra bit of luck they both run under the group id 9003.

(2014-05-21, 06:31)illiac4 Wrote: I have made changes to the skin so it is XBMC Helix compatible. In this skin i have bumped main version from 2 to 3. Also have raised xbmc gui min. req. so it can not be installed on Gotham because it will not work.
Otherwise it is the same as original, just compatibility changes are applied.
Here is the file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21524067/skin.confluence.custom.mod.zip

Cool, don't loose the code - I need to change a few things around the repo and github first, need a day or so

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2014-05-21

Created a new GitHub Account - CCM-Organization Anyone interested in becoming a contributor just drop me a line.

Added illiac4 already . I think lets keep it simple, anyone can put through pull requests, but leave it a day or two before hitting the commit button so the others can comment. Don't worry about stuff-ups we can always rewind Smile In fact I've got one there already the Helix commit has gone through as a Gotham commit.

Looking for help on everything, wiki and help, graphics, code - webpage?? You name it.

I don't have as much free time for CCM so if you guys want it to go forward it'll need help.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - DetrieZ - 2014-05-21

CCM Lite click first submenu item goes to second

When I click on the first submenu item, rather than the item being opened, the second item gets highlighted. If I left arrow back to the first item and click on it, it opens fine. All other submenu items work fine

Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix / workaround?

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - figasse - 2014-05-21

(2014-05-15, 09:44)figasse Wrote: I confirm, the skin has lost the location to tags and smart playlists (Openelec 4.0.1)
This only goes for when you try to customise a menu item ('Playlist(video)' does not point to the user playlists folder), because the main items (i.e KIDS, MOVIES) do find smart playlists and tags, no problem.

Now, did a little research on this and I apologise 'if' ... but I think this is where it is wrong:

In 720p/IncludesMenuContentItems.xml:
- Line 1278 should that not be ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://videoplaylists/,return)) instead of ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://playlistvideos/,return)) ?

Could that explain why this menu can't get to the smart playlist folder anymore?

Cheers