Kodi Community Forum
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod (/showthread.php?tid=160184)

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - bigbully - 2014-05-31

I noticed that I am unable to change any scraper settings of the original sources. If I want to modify the scraper settings I have to switch back to the original Confluence skin, make the changes and then switch back. Is anyone else having this problem? It's the same in v2.0.3 and 2.0.4.

Scanning seems to work ok as long as scraper settings have been set in another skin.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - User 112425 - 2014-05-31

(2014-05-30, 23:36)Mudislander Wrote: Quick update to v2.0.4 - Added settings for Home Screen Power Button. Shout out if any problems with it.Will work on other requests over the weekend. You may refresh my memory :)

The skin is just amazing! Thank you!

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Mudislander - 2014-05-31

(2014-05-31, 04:33)bigbully Wrote: I noticed that I am unable to change any scraper settings of the original sources. If I want to modify the scraper settings I have to switch back to the original Confluence skin, make the changes and then switch back. Is anyone else having this problem? It's the same in v2.0.3 and 2.0.4.

Scanning seems to work ok as long as scraper settings have been set in another skin.

You'll need to explain further. I've just tried to change my Movie scraper and had no problems. I went up videos to my movies, used the change content on the context menu and then just changed the scraper. XBMC then cleaned database and did a rescan of library.

(2014-05-31, 07:08)Mudislander Wrote:
(2014-05-31, 04:33)bigbully Wrote: I noticed that I am unable to change any scraper settings of the original sources. If I want to modify the scraper settings I have to switch back to the original Confluence skin, make the changes and then switch back. Is anyone else having this problem? It's the same in v2.0.3 and 2.0.4.

You'll need to explain further. I've just tried to change my Movie scraper and had no problems. I went up videos to my movies, used the change content on the context menu and then just changed the scraper. XBMC then cleaned database and did a rescan of library.
That's exactly the steps I followed, but I get this:

Doesn't matter what scraper I have set to it. I'm unable to change anything unless I load another skin first. I'm on a test system that I use to tweak things before moving skins to my theater system. I'll remove everything and start over to see what happens.

I deleted everything, fresh installed XBMC and fresh installed CCM. The scraper issue is gone now. Not sure what caused it, but everything seems ok now.

Is there somewhere I can get the uncompiled textures? I have the textures for the original confluence, but I'm missing the studio logos.

Uncompiled textures are at GitHub

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - LordElrond - 2014-05-31

Good morning Mudislander,

thanks for the update and I came to tell you that I am one step away of falling in love with the skin...

just a quick question...on my pc running windows 7 the power button has 6 different choices including "Exit"...
on my Ouya that runs android the power button has only the "Exit" option...am I doing sth wrong?should I adjust or tweak anything?

great job once more mate...

(2014-05-31, 11:04)Mudislander Wrote: Uncompiled textures are at GitHub

Perfect. Thanks.

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - jmh2002 - 2014-05-31

(2014-05-31, 11:21)LordElrond Wrote: I came to tell you that I am one step away of falling in love with the skin...

IMHO CCM remains one of the best Skins for XBMC because it is very practical. Simple enough for non tech family members, power features for power users, runs on low spec devices, touch screen support, and works with almost everything because it is still confluence deep down under the hood.

Every time I am drawn to some of the flashier Skins, I am particularly reminded about 2 things:

- CCM works on all my different devices (touchscreen and remote driven)
- CCM is easy to use for all family and friends who are not familiar with XBMC.

Love

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Marx1 - 2014-05-31

Is it possible to add to exit menu option: "restart xbmc"?

(2014-05-31, 11:21)LordElrond Wrote: Good morning Mudislander,

thanks for the update and I came to tell you that I am one step away of falling in love with the skin...

just a quick question...on my pc running windows 7 the power button has 6 different choices including "Exit"...
on my Ouya that runs android the power button has only the "Exit" option...am I doing sth wrong?should I adjust or tweak anything?

great job once more mate...

It should automatically show the options available to your system

1. Option to show shutdown menu
  2. XBMC system user setting for power button
  3. Powerdown - XBMC can powerdown system
  4. Hibernate - if XBMC can hibernate system
  5. Suspend - if XBMC can suspend system
  6. Quit to OS - ATM only set for windows. Need advice what others it'll work on - Problem is OpenElec
  7. Log Off - if more than 1 profile

(2014-05-31, 12:41)Marx1 Wrote: Is it possible to add to exit menu option: "restart xbmc"?

Yep, if you want it.

For now you could edit guisetting.xml and look for the setting "skin.confluence.custom.mod.PowerBtnCommand" change it to read as below.

Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.confluence.custom.mod.PowerBtnCommand">Reset</setting>

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - LordElrond - 2014-05-31

well...at my pc is like u said,except the "Log Off" option...

on my Ouya the only available choise is the "Exit"...that's why in the other thread I have asked SpaceMonkey for further development,there the choices were available...and to be honest that was the only skin in Ouya that I have found to have the "Shutdown" option enabled...

On the other hand I find yours mod much more flexible and tweakable...the thing that keeps me back,but not away, is the shutdown function...
my Ouya is rooted and the shutdown function is pretty cool cause you can do sth that not even the Ouya can do on it's own...

I hope I explained you good enough what I mean and sorry if this is a "bug" from my side due to ignorance...

thanks one more time

RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - protocol77 - 2014-05-31

any chance of adding the main menu widget for new content that is in hybrid however there are some things i prefer about ccm over hybrid so if i could just get that awesome widget from hybrid onto CCM over another cool one would be the one in Amber (only because it has larger pictures so easier to see from further away)

also if possible on either Hybrid or CCM whichever you prefer another cool thing from amber is the Big Panel View where it displays the larger posters but also the Plot I am just blind as a bat sometimes and these larger views make things easier however i do like your skins better as they are a perfect combination of simplicity and power features (aka customization)

these are the things i am talking about for reference

http://i.imgur.com/MQfGNGc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oUuDghS.jpg

Odp: RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod - Marx1 - 2014-05-31

(2014-05-31, 15:26)Mudislander Wrote:
(2014-05-31, 12:41)Marx1 Wrote: Is it possible to add to exit menu option: "restart xbmc"?

Yep, if you want it.

I would use it as emergency option. Sometimes xbmc has memory leak and eats most memory. I can't restart it with remote, i need to switch xbmc off with remote, take keyboard or mouse and run xbmc with it. Would be nice to have it.