Kodi Community Forum
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK (/showthread.php?tid=160560)

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-13

I notice a nice little font change (system wide) in certain places which looks much much cleaner and nicer overall Nod

It's looking very nice Saste,
Great work,
Pat

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Saste - 2013-04-13

yes i got rid of the bold fonts almost everywhere... perhaps oversaw some so if you find some just yell Wink

and one thing is still left to do Wink codecbuttons and stuff darken

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Saste - 2013-04-13

Codec buttons are black now in info view

As well as nexaired info is not white anymore

Update on git

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-13

Fantastic, I'll grab that and test Big Grin
The font changes real,y make a difference, so much cleaner looking. Very good modification Saste, makes the skin feel more integrated, elegant and subtle ... A small change with a big difference Nod

Thanks again for the updates and I'll report back any issues if I come across any Big Grin

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - tungmeister - 2013-04-14

Saste you also need to change the colour of the RSS feed for Summerbreeze if you've not done it yet as it's still currently white.

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Saste - 2013-04-14

oh i had turned it of so i didn't saw it thanks tungmeister Wink

fixed and up on git
also every bold font is gone and every textshadow also

forgot one line to change so now its fixed

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-14

I don't use RSS either, good call Tungmeister Wink

Removing those bold fonts make such a difference, it's such an improvement Nod

A small request if possible Saste,
When scrolling my movie library, a box with the currently scrolling letter appears in the top left, next to movie title. I find this box appears all the time, even when not scrolling and just general flicking through my movies. Is there a way to extend the time before this box is displayed, even by .5 of a second or so, so it it genuinely only appears when actually scrolling and not just navigating from 1 movie to the next?

I'm struggling now to find any issues with this skin, I can hardly pick or find any faults with it.

I'm looking forward to a some awesome new surprise themes next as we need something to complain about and fix!
You've created a skin that's soo good, too good even! Big Grin as even the biggest, nit picky bastards in here are (looks at self) are all as quiet as a mouse Rofl

You are a star mate,
This is a job well done Nod

thanks pat Big Grin

i am trying to find something to increase the time...

but first of all a nice surprise for you pat and of course all others...

Update on git with new Logos, containing:

- Boombox
- Clapboard
- Advanced Launcher
- smaller version of the Collectionslogo (only smaller not closer together)

and this is how they look

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-14

Hot dam it's like Xmas Big Grin

Boombox is being added right away to my live radio section, collections logo is being replaced, and trailer clapper board to "the trailers" app!

I can honestly say, that I don't think I have EVER felt more like I'm running a COMPLETE home theatre experience as I am now!

Thank you thank you thank you Saste Big Grin
You just made my day Nod
Pat

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - DerekCuster - 2013-04-14

it's a right treat comin in here when i get free time, there's always a treat for the visitors :D you rock saste! Lovin usin the skin but loving te added extras and treats too :nod:[/i]

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Mark Norville - 2013-04-14

Saste, sorry to mention this again but sadly did not get a reply before.

Previously on Xperience you could have it so that trailers played automatically when going to the information about the movie. This was a new and excellent feature and made it feel like an X-Box.

Is there any way that we can make this happen in your skin, or are you planning on implementing this into a future update?

For myself I personally love going to the info screen and a trailer plays where the fan art is.

Regards

Mark

Oh sorry overread it last time... Will try to include that in future but not in the next days Wink don't have as much time to spend on the skin as in the last 3 weeks ;-)... But ill do what i can

@Saste,
I think I have the worlds most nit picky and utterly ridiculous complaint... You ready for this!

The new collections icon has only reduced on the top horizontal, therefore it actually sits slightly out of sync south your other icons, it seems to have more space available above it than it does below Big Grin

On the next update could you knock the new small collections icon "up" a few pixels so it sits more in line With the others? You can see this minor alignment issue if you sit it next to the 3D logo side by side in tiles Wink

Now trust me, it was difficult to post this as I know how ridiculous that sounds, but you know me... Tongue

Thanks Saste,
That's about the biggest issue I can report back today Laugh

Thanks pat Wink the small things are making the difference Big Grin

Fixed alignment of every logo + added new once

As always up on git

Good night guys

Thanks Saste Big Grin
I was thinking it was silly for me to mention as its such a silly minor nit picky issue and I don't want you to think I'm being a dick or anything.

I just enjoy this skin, your work and conversing with you re: ideas, features and fixes etc.. Nod
Thanks again for all the updates, features and fixes. It's very much appreciated Wink