Kodi Community Forum
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK (/showthread.php?tid=160560)

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Saste - 2013-05-03

Hmm what a pitty... But if that is like that then i have to do so Sad

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - ursli - 2013-05-03

While using the pvr side of things I noticed this one, tested on vanilla skin on my windows main pc and on slightly modded version on my htpc both suffer the same problem.

The pvr osd epg/ channel guide seems to open in different places as seen in the screen shots. If I then press "info" on any epg entry the close/switch/record buttons are misplaced.

ImageImageImage

And another small thing different in the pvr osd, if I press info while in full screen the epg font size describing the currently running program is small, if I then go to the "extra info" button and press it the epg font gets bigger. That is just the other way around in the rest of the skin, if I go and press info on a movie in full screen the plot font is big at first if I then go to the extra info the font gets smaller. Just a little thing and maybe it's even intended that way so ignore this part if it's meant to be.

The font part i meant to be like that cause the codec label... Take some place so i decided to maake the font smaller to have the whole info on screen without scrolling...

But the pvr has to be fixed... Used some of blacks files so perhaps its solved by just replacing them by the old ones Wink

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - ursli - 2013-05-03

Yes I completely agree but on the pvr osd it's the other way around, when the codec labels are on screen the font is bigger.

Hmm. I'll have to look at it tomorrow

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - futuro - 2013-05-03

Hey Saste, just in case you are working on the channel window tomorrow, I was thinking whether ist can fit more to the skin by adjusting the color a bit. The black window color doesn't really match the skin.

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Saste - 2013-05-04

UPDATE ON GIT:

- PVRGuideOSD Window fix
- Added option to enable WidgetTitlebar only on fanart
- Some German Language File adjustments

To get HideShow Titlebar to work delete GUISettings.xml or folow steps:

Quote:1. open skinsettings.xml in the first 10 lines ther should be a line containing BarTransparency
2. in this line delete condition="isempty... Till >
3. save it
4. open xbmc
5. go into settings
6. navigate to Titlebar on HomeWidget
7. revert the SkinSettings.xml to its original state
8. save again
9. now everything should work fine

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Mark Norville - 2013-05-05

As it is a Sunday then I will pray to Saste. All hail God Saste.

I now have one final mission should you choose to accept it

I am not sure for why but all the graphics on the main screen are perfect such as movie covers etc etc

However when it comes to featured albums, the covers are pixelated for some reason. They look like low quality scans rather than high quality to which many are.

I have noticed the same on Black's skin as well that the quality of music covers on the front screen is not good, which does seem to let it down. You have excellent DVD covers, excellent fan art and yet those music covers are grrrrrr.

Regards

Mark

[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - `Black - 2013-05-05

Thats not a skin problem... use higher quality covers for your albums and you won't have issues with that.

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Mark Norville - 2013-05-05

Cheers for the reply Black. Damm that is a shame then so many covers are often low scans.

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - futuro - 2013-05-06

--Deleted--

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Mark Norville - 2013-05-06

Hi Saste,

I hate to say this but I have found a MASSIVE BUG in the skin.

Last night I was watching Parker starring Jason Statham and then I thought might as well watch another one of his movies.

So I pressed i for movie information, went to cast click on Jason's name to bring up a list of films that he is in.

So I click on Chaos and it took me to that movie information, it played the trailer for Chaos.

BUT

When the movie started playing it was Parker again. I have checked Black's skin to see if this happened on it, but sadly it does not.

Regards

Mark

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Saste - 2013-05-06

Unfortunately its working fine for me... Tested it on my test machine as well as on my htpc both played the correct movie...

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Mark Norville - 2013-05-06

Mmmm very weird then I have got some software here to do video capture so I shall install that and do a video for you to see.

Regards

Mark

RE: [THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK - Saste - 2013-05-06

Can Anyone else confirm this bug on his machine?