Kodi Community Forum
Win HTML Creator for Kodi - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win HTML Creator for Kodi (/showthread.php?tid=160863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: HTML Generator: Show off your library with style to your friends or the world. - DeadSix27 - 2013-05-07

Looks like its very hard to handle MySQL compared to SQLite.. so meh either i can fully rewrite the video-list-scanner engine or forget about MySQL

RE: HTML Generator: Show off your library with style to your friends or the world. - ConfusedTA - 2013-05-07

Oh Sad

I thought MySQL and SQLite were fairly similar? Or are a lot the queries different?

RE: HTML Generator: Show off your library with style to your friends or the world. - DeadSix27 - 2013-05-07

(2013-05-07, 19:06)ConfusedTA Wrote: Oh Sad

I thought MySQL and SQLite were fairly similar? Or are a lot the queries different?
The queries are the same, thats not the problem, the problem is that the code needed to perform mysql operations differs a lot compared to the sqlite one
which means that i cant really have 2 database connections of different types (sqlite/mysql) by using the same code..
but i think i found a solution, isnt pretty but works.

Are you willing to test the mysql support for me?

RE: HTML Generator: Show off your library with style to your friends or the world. - Raman325 - 2013-05-08

DeadSix27, new user of your app, unfortunately found out about it after I switched all my databases to MySQL. Love the idea! I'd be happy to test it for you if you still need a tester

RE: HTML Generator: Show off your library with style to your friends or the world. - isamu.dragon - 2013-05-08

I'd be willing to test the MySQL version.

RE: HTML Generator: Show off your library with style to your friends or the world. - ConfusedTA - 2013-05-08

I will most definitely test the MySQL version Smile

RE: HTML Generator: Show off your library with style to your friends or the world. - DeadSix27 - 2013-05-08

Okay, ill fastly add easy confugrations for the mysql server (pass/host/dbname)

RE: HTML Generator: Show off your library with style to your friends or the world. - ConfusedTA - 2013-05-08

Awesome Smile

RE: HTML Generator: Show off your library with style to your friends or the world. - DeadSix27 - 2013-05-08

Okay heres the 6.3 test version:
Change host/name/dbname and pass to the right one and hit Scrape library (mysql)

Download 6.3 Test version here: XBMC_HTML_Generator_installer_63Beta.exe

Read the Easy how to on page1, its the same when using MySQL just the first step is different

Edit: Added db name changing, and fixed the other mysql connection i forgot to add to configuration boxes

Argh, my DB name isn't "MyVideo75"! Doh!

(2013-05-08, 13:52)ConfusedTA Wrote: Argh, my DB name isn't "MyVideo75"! Doh!

You don't have Frodo?
See edit of download post above this

I set it up before I realised what the <name> tag did, so it's now something else.

Cheers for making the change - will grab the new installer and try that Smile

Bug i found myself way back, which is that the show-size is wrong.. atleast on my test-mysql db.. (It tells me i have 1,7gb of shows.. but its more like 17gb in the test-database..) ill look into that later, its more of a small bug.. first comes the mysql support itself..

Edit: Well heres the result of my test-db: http://dead6.eu/d6testxbmc/ (Fully mysql)

OK, so I've installed it onto my server:

I enabled Debug mode, I thought this would be useful - so here it is

I then entered the MySQL details, and hit the "Scrape Library (MySQL)" button. Then I hit "Generate HTML", and finally "Get Local and Remote Fan-art and Posters"

The output is here: http://confused.uk.to:8888/xbmchtml/

As you can see, no movies or episode details (I've missed some of this thread whilst waiting for MySQL, so if I've done something stupid, I apologise, and I'm sure you'll let me know what!)

If I hit the "Edit TV show list" button, I get the following:

Quote:-------ERROR------
Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at XBMCHtmlGenerator.Form_Main.getHD(String height)
at XBMCHtmlGenerator.Form_SelectVideos..ctor(Form parent, Dictionary`2 videoList, String titleList)
at XBMCHtmlGenerator.Form_Main.btnEditTvShows_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
-------ERROR------

I wonder whether this explains any of the above?

(2013-05-08, 14:15)ConfusedTA Wrote: OK, so I've installed it onto my server:

I enabled Debug mode, I thought this would be useful - so here it is

I then entered the MySQL details, and hit the "Scrape Library (MySQL)" button. Then I hit "Generate HTML", and finally "Get Local and Remote Fan-art and Posters"

The output is here: http://confused.uk.to:8888/xbmchtml/
As you can see, no movies or episode details (I've missed some of this thread whilst waiting for MySQL, so if I've done something stupid, I apologise, and I'm sure you'll let me know what!)

If I hit the "Edit TV show list" button, I get the following:

Quote:-------ERROR------
Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at XBMCHtmlGenerator.Form_Main.getHD(String height)
at XBMCHtmlGenerator.Form_SelectVideos..ctor(Form parent, Dictionary`2 videoList, String titleList)
at XBMCHtmlGenerator.Form_Main.btnEditTvShows_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
-------ERROR------

I wonder whether this explains any of the above?

I will look into it, oh and: http://confused.uk.to:8888/xbmchtml/index_movie.htm gives me 404 error on your server:
Code:
Object not found! - The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
is that a problem of my prog or did you just forget that file?