Kodi Community Forum
Win HTML Creator for Kodi - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win HTML Creator for Kodi (/showthread.php?tid=160863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - verysoftpaper - 2013-08-16

This is exactly what I was looking for, however.. it is only for windows.. and .NET...
Do you know anything I can use on the command line on linux which does a similar thing?

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - DeadSix27 - 2013-08-16

(2013-08-16, 01:00)verysoftpaper Wrote: This is exactly what I was looking for, however.. it is only for windows.. and .NET...
Do you know anything I can use on the command line on linux which does a similar thing?

Nope. You can however just copy the db of linux pc to windows pc and do it there. Or you can try it on Linux using "Wine" but I'm not sure if that will work

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - pettergulbra - 2013-08-17

using the latest version. It can`t create all the index files for the web pages.
In my case, it only create one index, and that is index_series.

It shuld create 20 pages for movies to. It says so in the info field that pops up.

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - DeadSix27 - 2013-08-17

(2013-08-17, 13:49)pettergulbra Wrote: using the latest version. It can`t create all the index files for the web pages.
In my case, it only create one index, and that is index_series.

It shuld create 20 pages for movies to. It says so in the info field that pops up.
Debug info?

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - pettergulbra - 2013-08-18

DeadSix:

Here, if I found the right one.

http://pastebin.com/z8GcfA6F

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - DeadSix27 - 2013-08-18

(2013-08-18, 11:06)pettergulbra Wrote: DeadSix:

Here, if I found the right one.

http://pastebin.com/z8GcfA6F

Yes that's right, but well the bug happends in a part of the code I have no debug code in ..gotta take a while.
Until I fix it, can you try running it as Administrator ? Maybe its just a permission problem

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - alspoll - 2013-08-18

Very easy to use but have 2 questions...

Is there a way to use locally stored images rather than downloading the images? For instance, I have the Movie "9" saved with all the correct artwork, but when it downloads the poster, it is not in english.(Just realized, they all seem to be in Spanish. Is there a way to specify language?) In other cases, images are missing. In these instances, I manually downloaded them and saved, but the HTML generator is coming up as not found.

Is there a way to sort by sort title instead of just name? I have order and grouped both Movies and TV Series together using this tag I do not see it listed in the drop down box.

TIA,

AL

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - pettergulbra - 2013-08-18

DeadSix27:

It looks liked it helped and run as admin. I think it is strange, because I`m allways logged in as admin.

But thanks. :-)

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - DeadSix27 - 2013-08-18

(2013-08-18, 15:16)alspoll Wrote: Is there a way to use locally stored images rather than downloading the images?
Yes, enable "Use Cache" in Poster settings (If you do not have Installed XBMC on the same pc, it will guide you through)
(2013-08-18, 15:16)alspoll Wrote: Is there a way to sort by sort title instead of just name? I have order and grouped both Movies and TV Series together using this tag I do not see it listed in the drop down box.
Title? Whats the title? Isn't that the name?

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - alspoll - 2013-08-18

(2013-08-18, 17:39)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2013-08-18, 15:16)alspoll Wrote: Is there a way to use locally stored images rather than downloading the images?
Yes, enable "Use Cache" in Poster settings (If you do not have Installed XBMC on the same pc, it will guide you through)
(2013-08-18, 15:16)alspoll Wrote: Is there a way to sort by sort title instead of just name? I have order and grouped both Movies and TV Series together using this tag I do not see it listed in the drop down box.
Title? Whats the title? Isn't that the name?

Strange, I had use cache checked and it still did not pull back local images...

Sort title allows xbmc to sort the titles differently than the display name. For instance, All movies with "The" in the title will sort ignoring the "The". The Children will be sorted based on "Children" and not "The Children". Same for TV Shows, except I also use it to group tv series, since tv sets are not supported, ie Batman the animated series and The new batman adventures are sorted as batman 1 and batman 2, but display Batman the animated series and The new batman adventures respectively.

TIA,

AL

Ah, okay i will look into the title thing.. and cache well.. it should work.. and probably does.. but takes the wrong cached image.. im not sure right now.. i will give more information in the next update

Edit:
Update delayed to Next week (It's my Birthday today so..)

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - booker88 - 2013-08-25

(2013-08-18, 20:00)DeadSix27 Wrote: Ah, okay i will look into the title thing.. and cache well.. it should work.. and probably does.. but takes the wrong cached image.. im not sure right now.. i will give more information in the next update

Edit:

Oh, Happy B-Day then. Laugh

I've been trying this out and was wondering about the process you use for the "scan media quality". I had clicked on that and judging from the amount of time that the process took to complete, it seemed that each video file was being scanned one by one. Would it not be possible to do a lookup via the 'steamdetails' table in the MyVideos--.db ?

Cheers. And thanks for what you've created.

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - DeadSix27 - 2013-08-25

(2013-08-25, 04:25)booker88 Wrote:
(2013-08-18, 20:00)DeadSix27 Wrote: Ah, okay i will look into the title thing.. and cache well.. it should work.. and probably does.. but takes the wrong cached image.. im not sure right now.. i will give more information in the next update

Edit:

Oh, Happy B-Day then. Laugh

I've been trying this out and was wondering about the process you use for the "scan media quality". I had clicked on that and judging from the amount of time that the process took to complete, it seemed that each video file was being scanned one by one. Would it not be possible to do a lookup via the 'steamdetails' table in the MyVideos--.db ?

Cheers. And thanks for what you've created.

Thanks,
Also, if you would read the whole thread you would notice that I dropped the Streamdetails usage later because it requires you opening/hovering every episode and every movie in XBMC. But in my program, you only have to scan media once, then its saved into DB. And everytime you hit Scan media again.. it goes way faster.

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - booker88 - 2013-08-25

Ahhh ok. Thanks for the explanation.

RE: MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style. - DeadSix27 - 2013-08-29

Also, I had to delay my update a bit.. i'm kinda out of will to code on it.. not to mention im on a educ. search currently.. so im pretty stressed.

Update:
Mind helping me to sum up what's been requested and needed? (List known bugs, ideas you want and other stuff)