Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Xperience1080++ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Xperience1080++ (/showthread.php?tid=165481)

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - Piers - 2013-11-07

Here's a small version of the Plex Channel icon I've made, feedback? Obviously you can change the size, colour etc using the website.

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - iorifly - 2013-11-07

im85288,

I take a doubt, it is possible I have a background like when "Show less background" this appointment? even checking "Show more background" ... Since March when "Show more background" I get a background wine ... like the background brancro .... understood .... ??

In short, I want a background color that is the same when we set "Show less background" even checking "Show more background."

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - kri kri - 2013-11-07

Quote:I doubt there is any chance of that happening Sad However, if my skills improve I may set up a repository now that I have two add ons to maintain, I did have a look a while back but could not work out how to do it.
This would be pretty awesome!!

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - iorifly - 2013-11-08

This panel this lower ... the picture is distorted!

See the series of much larger and smoother image ....

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-11-08

Just a quick post to say over the next few days I will not have much time to look here...but will come back to look next week some time. @Piers - looks great thank you, I'll give it a try in the mod and give you more feedback Smile

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - doktrjones - 2013-11-13

(2013-11-08, 04:08)iorifly Wrote: This panel this lower ... the picture is distorted!

on line 1883 (and on line 3696 for new tv shows panel) in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience1080plusplus-master\1080i\Includes_Home.xml" find this code:
Code:
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>

and change it to:
Code:
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>

But I would actually prefer to remove the "New movies" and "New shows" panels in the home screen to get a bigger Spotlight panel

Also, the Ongoing tv shows panel indicator is stuck. It works in regular xperience1080 though.

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-11-13

- Option for Larger SpotLight
- Option to use XBMC Music Library when in Plex Mode
- Display trending shows in EPG when not watching TV
- new version of plexbmc add-on (3.2.8) uses fanart in spotlight for movies instead of posters

For those of you like myself who have a spotify built version of xbmc and want to use those features along with Plex there is now an option in settings to use the xbmc music library in place of plex's version.

Also added is info about trending tv shows in the EPG video window area that was not used before.

A new plex channel icon is include too thanks to Piers Smile

Finally, an option for a larger spotlight view on the Home panel as suggested above - available on Github

(2013-11-13, 20:47)doktrjones Wrote:
(2013-11-08, 04:08)iorifly Wrote: This panel this lower ... the picture is distorted!

on line 1883 (and on line 3696 for new tv shows panel) in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience1080plusplus-master\1080i\Includes_Home.xml" find this code:
Code:
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>

and change it to:
Code:
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>

But I would actually prefer to remove the "New movies" and "New shows" panels in the home screen to get a bigger Spotlight panel

Also, the Ongoing tv shows panel indicator is stuck. It works in regular xperience1080 though.

I tried your suggestion, but for me many of the images were less visible than with how it was before. However, it may look better with the larger view for the spotlight panel I just added - nice suggestion Smile

(2013-11-07, 01:37)Jellies Wrote: I can't disable the Channels section anywhere, and it's bugged in a way that I can't move past it to Settings in Metro view mode. I'm only planning on using the Home section for both my Movies and TV Shows.

Also, a lot of the artwork is scaled and LQ. Otherwise I'm about there in terms of a beautiful media center!

Yeah, having only a few visible items sometimes causes problems...I'll add this to the todo list as it works correctly with weather etc enabled. As for the LQ artwork, I also had this with my TV shows and had to edit them via my plex server to have a higher quality poster associated with it.

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - doktrjones - 2013-11-14

(2013-11-13, 23:50)im85288 Wrote: Finally, an option for a larger spotlight view on the Home panel as suggested above - available on Github
Wow that was fast, thanks! You just need to change the selection border bigger too, right now the it's still the size of the small spotlight panel.

(2013-11-13, 23:50)im85288 Wrote: I tried your suggestion, but for me many of the images were less visible than with how it was before. However, it may look better with the larger view for the spotlight panel I just added - nice suggestion Smile

Yeah thats the problem with the square form, either you get squashed images or you have to cut some of the image away. Another option would be to divide the square space into two rectangles on top of each other, I think I saw a picture of this somewhere btw

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - iorifly - 2013-11-14

Thank you, doktrjones ! For help, the images were right ... The more the better will be the im85288, resize this picture!

im85288,

I do not want to lose the options "New Movies" and "New series"!! Just wanted to add a little panel Spotlight .... I tried not LOLOL

(2013-11-14, 00:37)doktrjones Wrote: I think I saw a picture of this somewhere btw

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-11-14

(2013-11-14, 00:37)doktrjones Wrote:
(2013-11-13, 23:50)im85288 Wrote: Finally, an option for a larger spotlight view on the Home panel as suggested above - available on Github
Wow that was fast, thanks! You just need to change the selection border bigger too, right now the it's still the size of the small spotlight panel.

(2013-11-13, 23:50)im85288 Wrote: I tried your suggestion, but for me many of the images were less visible than with how it was before. However, it may look better with the larger view for the spotlight panel I just added - nice suggestion Smile

Yeah thats the problem with the square form, either you get squashed images or you have to cut some of the image away. Another option would be to divide the square space into two rectangles on top of each other, I think I saw a picture of this somewhere btw

Whoops, only tested it with curved tiles on so no border! I'll have a look tomorrow at it and consider the alternate layout

EDIT - fixed this now, try latest on Github

(2013-11-14, 00:38)iorifly Wrote: Thank you, doktrjones ! For help, the images were right ... The more the better will be the im85288, resize this picture!

im85288,

I do not want to lose the options "New Movies" and "New series"!! Just wanted to add a little panel Spotlight .... I tried not LOLOL

No worries, it is an option only so they still remain by default Smile

Thank you! And thanks for the answer so fast!!

However you try to increase the size of it a little bit?

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-11-14

(2013-11-14, 00:56)iorifly Wrote: Thank you! And thanks for the answer so fast!!

However you try to increase the size of it a little bit?

I noticed that the images on the spotlight are scaled differently when the source is plex over the normal xbmc library, so added a fix to use the old way of displaying images - hopefully this resolves the problems you mentioned - available on Github

(2013-11-14, 12:21)im85288 Wrote: I noticed that the images on the spotlight are scaled differently when the source is plex over the normal xbmc library, so added a fix to use the old way of displaying images - hopefully this resolves the problems you mentioned - available on Github
Yup the images are displayed correct now, thanks Smile
I've made the larger spotligh a little less large btw, so the overall home section width is the same as the other sections: http://pastebin.com/ZbTXFrXM

My Ongoing tv shows widget still has a stuck indicator, but I can't immediately find this in the code. Can you point me in the right direction?

actually, what I think eh serial cool and spotlight the same tamanbo what we have in tv shows