Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Xperience1080++ - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Xperience1080++ (/showthread.php?tid=165481)

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-12-24

So many changes under the hood make it more difficult than it seems on the surface...and the use of white text with white backgrounds is one that provides problems..but saying that I probably only need about half an hour to do it..but no time at the minute with xmas just round the corner

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - iorifly - 2013-12-24

I did not .... But I see that needs time! okay ... ok this ... are told that as it was before in your default skin this perfect! The only thing was the banner on Spotligh! The rest was perfect!

What I want is the icon of the time it is white underneath, the tv series, movies, time settings, texts off ... white etc. ...

Anyway do what goes THANK YOU! You're always doing your best!

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-12-26

Updated to 3.0.8 with a White colour added...I tested most areas but if you notice any strange views etc just let me know Smile

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - tymanthius - 2013-12-26

Hiya im85288!

I'm VERY interested in your skin, but I notice you seem to be using an old version of PleXBMC. Does it incorporate any of the new features in 3.3.7? Or vice versa?

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-12-26

Hi tymanthius,

Unfortunately the PleXBMC add-on used with Amber is not compatible with this skin, my version was based on version 3.2.5 and then I added things needed for this skin like bigger images and an indication of the total number of movies etc for the home screen. If there are any features you think would be worth incorporating just let me know what they are and I'll see if I can merge them into my version.

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - iorifly - 2013-12-26

im, you returned the characteristics of before?

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - tymanthius - 2013-12-26

(2013-12-26, 19:14)im85288 Wrote: Hi tymanthius,

Unfortunately the PleXBMC add-on used with Amber is not compatible with this skin, my version was based on version 3.2.5 and then I added things needed for this skin like bigger images and an indication of the total number of movies etc for the home screen. If there are any features you think would be worth incorporating just let me know what they are and I'll see if I can merge them into my version.

The only thing I can think of (and I haven't checked if it works or not) is to report back on the timeline so 'now playing' is useful on the plexweb interface.

Although I'm still debating about your skin vs confluence (it's a wife thing . . . )

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - iorifly - 2013-12-27

im85288,
  Friend, this one with the same problem, when entering an option background is black, was white before ...! see:

[MOD] Xperience1080++ - sveni_lee - 2013-12-28

Hi im85288,

Think you for this great Mod. I like this Skin very much. I use the horizontal menu. So ist it possible to hide some menu points like "Video Datein", "Music Datein" ans some else?
I can't find a part in the settings of the Skin...

Thanks
Sveni_lee

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-12-29

Updated to 3.0.9

-- contains initial support for the openweathermap: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=180878
-- Panels/Colours and more info such as upcoming concerts added to Video/Music and Addon Info screens
-- some further work on the "white" colour
-- updates to some flags that did not work

(2013-12-26, 19:50)tymanthius Wrote:
(2013-12-26, 19:14)im85288 Wrote: Hi tymanthius,

The only thing I can think of (and I haven't checked if it works or not) is to report back on the timeline so 'now playing' is useful on the plexweb interface.

Although I'm still debating about your skin vs confluence (it's a wife thing . . . )

The wife always gets the final say Wink

(2013-12-27, 01:14)iorifly Wrote: im85288,
  Friend, this one with the same problem, when entering an option background is black, was white before ...! see:

That does not look like version 3.0.8...but please try again with 3.0.9

(2013-12-28, 16:26)sveni_lee Wrote: Hi im85288,

Think you for this great Mod. I like this Skin very much. I use the horizontal menu. So ist it possible to hide some menu points like "Video Datein", "Music Datein" ans some else?
I can't find a part in the settings of the Skin...

Thanks
Sveni_lee

Hi, that area is not really customisable...most of the work goes into the main home view but maybe in the future I will relook into it and perhaps redesign a bit.

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - iorifly - 2013-12-29

im85288,

I do not understand, if I choose the blue theme is perfect white background in home settings and if I choose dark, same white background in the home and in settings, so dark text .... Now if I choose white theme, white text, white background home, put on dark background settings .... see the screens that print...

theme blue

theme default

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-12-30

Update to 3.0.11

-- slightly different OSD layout when using colour flags
-- default colour flags on OSD now use focus colour on white background through Movies/TV/Music

(2013-12-29, 20:47)iorifly Wrote: Image

This one should be fixed now in 3.0.11...there may be other problems with the white theme so just let me know

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - iorifly - 2013-12-30

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - iorifly - 2013-12-30

Same problem: (: (dark background when we walked in the options / tv etc ....

RE: [MOD] Xperience1080++ - im85288 - 2013-12-30

Update to 3.0.12
-- added next aired and last aired info to TV info
-- change to white theme (hopefully better now)
-- layout fix for now playing title on home screen
-- removed support for openweathermap
-- slight layout change in info list view
-- Live TV OSD a bit whiter when using default colour flags

(2013-12-30, 01:55)iorifly Wrote: Same problem: (: (dark background when we walked in the options / tv etc ....

Hopefully better in 3.0.12Huh