Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - noxx2 - 2014-11-16

Ember cant save the scrabber language. if i change to "de", ember changer
after setting-reload to "en"

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-16

(2014-11-16, 13:58)noxx2 Wrote: Ember cant save the scrabber language. if i change to "de", ember changer
after setting-reload to "en"

Errorlog?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-11-16

Is there a way that the IMDB scraper can recognize "_" (underscores) when scraping/searching for movies? It will come back with cant find anything when they are in there.

Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - javaboyuk - 2014-11-17

(2014-11-03, 12:32)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 01:44)javaboyuk Wrote: I have downloaded 1.4.0.6 x86 on windows 7 fully patched and used it to test scrape my dvds of 24 series 6.
This is the structure:
TEST-TV
Season 6
24_S06E01E02E03E04.iso
24_S06E05E06E07E08.iso
24_S06E09E10E11E12.iso
24_S06E13E14E15E16.iso
24_S06E17E18E19E20.iso
24_S06E21E22E23E24.iso

I also tried (making them dummy .mkv files ie just making txt files the making it look ike this to set with)
TEST-TV
Season 6
24_S06E01E02E03E04.mkv
24_S06E05E06E07E08.mkv
24_S06E09E10E11E12.mkv
24_S06E13E14E15E16.mkv
24_S06E17E18E19E20.mkv
24_S06E21E22E23E24.mkv

In both cases EMM works like a dream, thank you, BUT when I then use XBMC or Kodi (Nov 2 8pm, windows x86) they dont load like I would expect (Content on TEST-TV to TV-Shows and setting scrapper to .nfo "local files" only as the scraper) , in that only the E01, E05, E09 etc (ie first episode of the iso/mkv) has the title of the episode show the episode title the others on the disk are shown only as "02, 03, 04, ". Is this a problem with way EMM stores multiple <episodedetails> in a single .nfo or the way the scraper is scrapping it? or is this as expected, which I would be disppointed with. I can see the data in .nfo files!

Any thoughts greatly appreicated, I can't believe I am the only person to see this? Or have I made a school boy error (more lilely)?

regards
JB

I've tested with

Family Guy - S01E01E02E03E04.mkv

and

Family Guy - S02E07E10.mkv (special test with two non-consecutive episodes)

In both cases, Ember and XBMC (Gotham 13.2) recognize the episodes correctly:
S01 Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4
S02 Episodes 7 and 10

this was a bug in Kodi, and is fixed from Beta 2 onwards

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2014-11-17

When Ember scrapes TV shows, there is an option that shows MISSING shows. Is there a way for Ember to ALWAYS display missing content? It seems to vanish after a refresh.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - mdg123456789 - 2014-11-17

How did the program scans only the first film ? In the list I do not see other films. Even quendo run CTLR + I can not find any other securities. What do I do ?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2014-11-18

That's a pretty vague question. If you're only getting 1 scanned item, ensure you're naming the files properly. Make sure your scan isn't set to all movies in 1 folder. If they are in one, set 'scan recursively' to ensure it pulls them all. Make sure all your settings are specific to your scan needs and layout.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-11-18

Hi Dan,

When using Change Movie or (Re)Scrape Movie, If the movie doesn't exist on IMDB, you are forced to click Cancel and doing so makes it just stop everything and not try to search on TMDB.

Workaround is disabling IMDB for specific movies... PITA Big Grin . Another thing when using Change Movie is that you can't quickly select all Extrathumbs and Extrafanarts. You have to do a rescrape for those after if you don't want to have to select them one by one.

Oh Dan, another thing,

Is there a way to enable results for Adult Movies for IMDB? I prefer the metadata from IMDB for Adult Titles but right now, what i do is i search for the movie using a Google Custom Search and then copy the IMDB ID in the manual entry box and scrape.

Thanks.

-Pr.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-11-18

OK that's the 3rd post in a row! What can i say... I am on a roll with scraping a few hundred more adult movies and website episodes Smile

Dan : Would it be possible to make the Bulk Renamer use and "i" when there is no Scan Type defined in the Video metadata?

Right now, when Scan Type is Progressive, it will rename stuff with Movie-480p, Movie-540p, Movie-576p, etc... but if there is no scan type, it just renames it to Movie-480 and Movie 540.

I would prefer if it was Movie-480i and Movie-540i

Danke!

BUG :

When using the Genre Editor, if you delete any or all the default Genres, they always come back. I wanted to remove all of them and add some Adult Only genres and the regular ones kept coming back. Drove me crazy!

So i edited the Genres.xml file manually and that worked.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-18

Hi Pr.Sinister

Thx for the hints and bug infos.
I will check all your points this week.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2014-11-19

RE: Genre editor should work in Beta. I know in the 1.3 release, adding Genres doesn't always seem to stick. I've added in Beta, and all seems good.
-----------------
Also,

1) Anyone know of a way to get the MISSING TV episodes to stay? If Ember closes, the next session removes them. I only see what I have at that point going forward.
2) For TV shows, is there a way for Ember to autoscrape new covers? It DOES grab ALL new episodes and info and episode art just on refresh, but it misses season covers. Works if I actually rescrape the show or season, but not auto.

Thanks much! Keep it up! All just keeps getting better!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-19

(2014-11-19, 00:38)McButton Wrote: RE: Genre editor should work in Beta. I know in the 1.3 release, adding Genres doesn't always seem to stick. I've added in Beta, and all seems good.
-----------------
Also,

1) Anyone know of a way to get the MISSING TV episodes to stay? If Ember closes, the next session removes them. I only see what I have at that point going forward.
2) For TV shows, is there a way for Ember to autoscrape new covers? It DOES grab ALL new episodes and info and episode art just on refresh, but it misses season covers. Works if I actually rescrape the show or season, but not auto.

Thanks much! Keep it up! All just keeps getting better!

1) Ember save all episode informations to DB after a rescrape. I can't belive that the missing episodes are removed after a restart
2) Not yet... coming soon.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2014-11-19

back to 1)... It keeps ALL the current data I have. Ember will allow me to know which episodes are missing in a series. Once I refresh Ember, the MISSING episodes vanish. I've never had them save. It only shows the first time you scrape a series.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Thales - 2014-11-19

Just wondering if there was ever any talk of adding an Anime section to go along with Movies and TV Shows? There is an excellent scraper for AniDB.net that is already made for Kodi by scudlee. (It even handles all the little extra files that often accompany the series.) Maybe he would give permission to use it in Ember?

His scraper works great as is, but I'm really wishing I could go in and make changes to anime as easily as I can make changes to movies and tv shows with Ember. I know it's probably just wishful thinking on my part. His scraper and Ember just seems like a perfect fit and I had to ask.