Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - ZexisStryfe - 2013-11-24

2 bugs for you guys-

1.) When scraping movies it pulls the certification(s) (ratings), however it doesn't set the MPAA Ratings properly from the picklist.

2.) When adding a TV show source you can only browse "My Documents", not the whole computer.

And one little thing that has annoyed me since 1.3-

1.) When adding a new set in the Sets Manager, can you have the cursor default to the Set Name text field instead of disappearing? I think that would just be good process flow.

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - numbly953 - 2013-11-24

Everytime I try and scrape movies, i get popups saying that access to the path is denied....Any ideas ofhand?

Nevermind I figured it out, was uploading stuff to server and it was read only, so could not save any data from Ember.

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - T-bird_se - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-24, 04:23)ZexisStryfe Wrote: 2.) When adding a TV show source you can only browse "My Documents", not the whole computer.

This one is solved in latest version from 20131122

AW: RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - DanCooper - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-24, 04:23)ZexisStryfe Wrote: 1.) When adding a new set in the Sets Manager, can you have the cursor default to the Set Name text field instead of disappearing? I think that would just be good process flow.

This is also fixed in latest beta.

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - ZexisStryfe - 2013-11-24

you guys rock. Thanks!

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - DanCooper - 2013-11-25

Sorry, i we have a new Bug (allready fixed on GitHub): Rename, ExportMovieList & another module have no menu entrys in Tools menu.

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - Hairy Hippy - 2013-11-28

It seems certification scraping isn't working again in the latest release. Set Certification to UK and use MPAA equal to Certification. The scraper is not picking up the UK certification from IMDB.

Edit: I do have one feature request - When the nfo writer does it's job, it writes the imdb url at the end of the nfo outside of </movie> - this would mean that when XMBC does it's scrape it takes the info from the nfo but will automatically take the set the movie belongs to according to TMDB negating the need to implement feature request number 19.

2nd edit: I am sure that previous versions of Ember made the title equal to original title via a setting, can that be bought back?

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - DanCooper - 2013-11-28

I will check certification tomorrow.

I don't understand your feature request.

You want an option to set the original title as movie title?

Thanks Dan - last time the certification issue occur, it seemed to resolve itself in a couple of days so might be an issue on the IMDB side

Re my feature request: When the NFO script writer in Ember generates the NFO (sorry if that's not the correct terminology), I am suggesting at the very end it also writes the IMDB URL (see at the very end of the code below). By doing this for some reason XBMC takes the movie info from the info in the NFO but still is able to tell if the movie is part of a TMDB set (see thread per link at end of code starting at post 6, NB I used the IDMB URL rather than TMDB and it solved the issue). By doing this you won't need to work on request number 19.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<movie xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <id TMDB="39006">tt0075893</id>
  <title>Cruel Passion</title>
  <originaltitle>Cruel Passion</originaltitle>
  <year>1977</year>
  <releasedate>1977-01-01</releasedate>
  <country>Italy</country>
  <country>Germany</country>
  <country>United Kingdom</country>
  <votes>0</votes>
  <mpaa>UK:18</mpaa>
  <certification>UK:18</certification>
  <genre>Drama</genre>
  <plot>Justine is a nubile young virgin cast out of a French orphanage and thrust into a depraved world of prostitution, predatory lesbians, a fugitive murderess, bondage, branding, and one supremely sadistic monk. It's a twisted tale of strange desires, perverse pleasures and the ultimate corruption of innocence as told by the Marquis de Sade.</plot>
  <runtime>98</runtime>
  <fileinfo>
    <streamdetails>
      <audio>
        <channels>2</channels>
        <codec>ac3</codec>
        <language>eng</language>
        <longlanguage>English</longlanguage>
        <bitrate>640</bitrate>
      </audio>
      <video>
        <aspect>1.622</aspect>
        <codec>h264</codec>
        <durationinseconds>5922</durationinseconds>
        <height>720</height>
        <language>eng</language>
        <longlanguage>English</longlanguage>
        <scantype>Progressive</scantype>
        <width>1168</width>
        <bitrate>4101</bitrate>
        <multiView_Count />
        <encodedSettings>cabac=1 / ref=5 / deblock=1:-1:-1 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=4101 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv_maxrate=50000 / vbv_bufsize=50000 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00</encodedSettings>
      </video>
    </streamdetails>
  </fileinfo>
</movie>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075893/

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171996&pid=1502670#pid1502670

re option to set title = to original - yes, sorry if I'm mistaken but thought this was a feature of previous Ember releases.

Right clicking and selecting watched doesn't seem to work. One has to manually edit and tick the box.

(2013-11-28, 03:01)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Right clicking and selecting watched doesn't seem to work. One has to manually edit and tick the box.

Yes, i don't have finished that. The reason is that i work on a new DB with another watched field position inside the DB.

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - Dekker500 - 2013-11-28

I have been working with the Images class, and it appears that Posters are not scraping (at least not as I would expect them to). Posters are never scraped, even though I know there is at least 1. I even tried the latest official "Ember Media Manager 1.4 - 20131122" version but with the same problem.

(Pardon the long-winded post. This is part bug report, part bug-fix, part question)

When in dlgEditMovie and you click Scrape Posters, it loads the possible posters before showing the dialog to select them. In dlgEditMovie.btnSetPosterScrape_Click it gets the scraper to call IMDB.GetIMDBPosters(DBMovie.Movie.IMDBID) and returns a Thumb and Original poster. So far, so good.

But when the actual dialog is opened, it gets to dlgImageSelect.ShowDialog, where it has a block:
Quote:
Code:
Select Case DLType
            Case Enums.ImageType.Posters
                aDes = Master.eSize.poster_names(2).description
            Case Enums.ImageType.Fanart
                aDes = Master.eSize.backdrop_names(0).description
        End Select

The problem is here, I believe, because since we are currently getting Posters, Master.eSize.poster_names(2).description will be used, and that is "cover".

Later on, in all that dialog's tasks, there is code similar to:
Quote:For Each aImg In _ImageList.Where(Function(f) f.Description = aDesc)
which only matches images that are tagged as "cover". Therefore no images are displayed.

Changing that line in ShowDialog from "aDes = Master.eSize.poster_names(2).description" to "aDes = Master.eSize.poster_names(0).description" to select Thumb, it appears to work again.

I didn't want to check-in/commit the change because I am not sure why it was like that in the first place... I could have sworn that poster scraping used to work before, but this line has not been changed in ages... Am I the only one who is encountering movie poster scraping issues?

I will check this.

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - Hairy Hippy - 2013-11-30

(2013-11-28, 10:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-11-28, 03:01)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Right clicking and selecting watched doesn't seem to work. One has to manually edit and tick the box.

Yes, i don't have finished that. The reason is that i work on a new DB with another watched field position inside the DB.

Personally I think this is a "nice to have" as there is clearly another option and just as easy really.

What did you think of my suggestion about adding the IMDB URL to end of NFO? I think this would save a lot of work re the TMDB set implementation (in fact eliminates it for those that use XBMC). At the end of the day, for those that want to manage sets differently (i.e. don't want to group sets according to TMDB and use XMBC), they would just use the feature already in existence. For those that use YAMJ, the naming convention of files is very different to start with and whatever you're proposing I don't think would help (unless of course YAMJ has moved on since I last used it).

RE: BETA Ember 1.4 - 20131103 - MrMult - 2013-12-01

Hi fellas!

I got a weird problem in this version.
Can't see if movies have scraped items or not (blank).
Using it for my BoxeeBox. Problem?