Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 12:03)richarddscott76 Wrote: I've just installed 1.4.0.7 on my Win 8.1 machine and I have hit a bizarre problem, when I go to add a source location in either TV or Movies I do not see any mapped drives. All of the local physical drives are visible but not the mapped shares. This is a bit of a problem for me as my media is on my NAS so all mapped drives on my laptop.

Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

Try to restart Ember.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - richarddscott76 - 2015-02-16

Dan, thanks for a quick reply. I have tried restarting Ember, rebooting the laptop, deleting and re-mapping the shares. Nothing seems to work, if I try and manually enter the source location the "OK" button remains greyed out, presumably because it can't verify the location.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-02-16

Do you have tried to start Ember as admin?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - richarddscott76 - 2015-02-16

I think I might have

Updated - just checked and the properties has run as administrator flag set, unchecked that and the shares are back. That's a new windows glitch for me!! Thanks for the help.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - user321 - 2015-02-17

I've just uninstalled Ember, and reinstalled to a brand new folder location (portable). Running 1.4.0.7 (2014-12-01) on Windows 8.1 x64 (and running as Administrator).

I didn't change anything from the default selections during setup. It picked up my movies in my movie folder, marking all as new (of course). I right clicked a single film and chose to re-scrape. It selected the right film from TMDB, gave me poster and fanart choices, and I clicked ok to finish scraping but it just sat there saying "scraping" in the bottom right, with the "No Information is Available for This Movie" message in the centre. There is no cancel option. Forcefully terminating Ember at this point loses all the movie information and I have to run the setup again. Clicking the cross in the top right corner results in a "cancelling all processes" box which doesn't do anything, other than Ember sitting there solidly using 12-13% of a quad core i7 cpu.

This was the reason I uninstalled originally. Should it work from a fresh install? Could there be something wrong with my machine that is causing the above symptoms? Do we have to use our own API keys for certain data sources (guessing not, as it wouldn't have pulled down posters/fanart)? Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 13:24)user321 Wrote: I've just uninstalled Ember, and reinstalled to a brand new folder location (portable). Running 1.4.0.7 (2014-12-01) on Windows 8.1 x64 (and running as Administrator).

I didn't change anything from the default selections during setup. It picked up my movies in my movie folder, marking all as new (of course). I right clicked a single film and chose to re-scrape. It selected the right film from TMDB, gave me poster and fanart choices, and I clicked ok to finish scraping but it just sat there saying "scraping" in the bottom right, with the "No Information is Available for This Movie" message in the centre. There is no cancel option. Forcefully terminating Ember at this point loses all the movie information and I have to run the setup again. Clicking the cross in the top right corner results in a "cancelling all processes" box which doesn't do anything, other than Ember sitting there solidly using 12-13% of a quad core i7 cpu.

This was the reason I uninstalled originally. Should it work from a fresh install? Could there be something wrong with my machine that is causing the above symptoms? Do we have to use our own API keys for certain data sources (guessing not, as it wouldn't have pulled down posters/fanart)? Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Have the correct VLC installed? Turn off goear theme scraping?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 13:24)user321 Wrote: I've just uninstalled Ember, and reinstalled to a brand new folder location (portable). Running 1.4.0.7 (2014-12-01) on Windows 8.1 x64 (and running as Administrator).

Disable the GoEars scraper

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - user321 - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 15:14)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Have the correct VLC installed? Turn off goear theme scraping?

(2015-02-17, 15:51)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Disable the GoEars scraper

It was the GoEars scraper. Thank you very much, both Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2015-02-18

Dan do you have a hi res logo file I could use to create a windows 8 tile?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - JavaLawyer - 2015-02-20

Action: Select the Change Poster (Scrape) option and click a poster thumb multiple times before the popup window with the full size poster has a chance to open.

Result: One new window opens with the selected poster (fit or full size). When the full size poster windows is closed, a new window opens with the same poster. This continues for the number multiple mouse-clicks made on the thumb. Are the mouse-clicks to the poster thumb cached?

Can a validation be put in place to accept the first mouse-click and reject or ignore additional clicks? This becomes an issue when EMM delays opening the poster and multiple clicks are made due to uncertainty that the first click was registered.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-02-20

(2015-02-18, 04:49)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Dan do you have a hi res logo file I could use to create a windows 8 tile?

I think we have only this one: Link

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2015-02-20

(2015-02-20, 11:39)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 04:49)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Dan do you have a hi res logo file I could use to create a windows 8 tile?

I think we have only this one: Link

Thanks Dan.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-02-26

New release 1.4.0.8 (2015-02-26) is online!

Changelog 1.4.0.8 Beta (2015-02-26)

[Main]
added: possibility to scrape additional images for tv shows/seasons (CharacterArt, ClearArt, ClearLogo, Landscape)
added: possibility to reorder/hide all list columns in main window
added: possibility to hide language flags in main window
added: VideoSource for episodes
added: subtitle recognizing for episodes
added: filter "_[->] " to default movie filter list (to replace _ with space)
added: all HD formats can be downloaded from YouTube (also 1080p and 4K)
added: new episode regex to recognize files like "ep_102.ext" (same rules like Kodi)
added: new episode regex to recognize files by aired date like "ep_2015-02-25.ext" and "ep_25-02-2015.ext" (same rules like Kodi)
added: new episode ordering "Day-Of-Year" (very special solution for Pr.Sinister ;-), 2015-01-01 = Season 2015 EP 1, 2015-12-31 = Season 2015 EP 365)
added: display episodes by season/episode number or aired date (displays "Aired Date" instead of season/episode #)
added: "* All Seasons" display season and episode # in episode list
added: scrape MovieSets by current filters
added: new filter "New Episode" to filter tv show list to tv shows with new episodes after DB update
added: more options to filter year to main movie filter
added: missing entries in "Update Single Data Field" (Actors, Genres, Original Title, Runtime)
added: missing image type in main window (Banner, CharacterArt, ClearLogo, DiscArt)
added: change Watched state for hole tv show/season
added: buttons to reset Movie/MovieSet/TV sort tokens
added: german articles to default sort tokens lists
added: display number of episodes in tv show and seasons lists
fixed: can't read tvshow.nfo's with new Kodi <episodeguide> node
fixed: Outline shorting (now Outline is always cutted on the end of a sentence)
fixed: missing episode handling
fixed: rating is rounded if no vaotes are available
fixed: displaying wrong rating and votes in main window
fixed: NFO will not be writen after "MetaData Only" scraping
fixed: episodes with same episode number (now it's possible to add more than one episode with same episode number)
fixed: get year from directory/file name (the year does not have to be in brackets)
fixed: "Display Year" in movie list does not work for inital listing
fixed: "Use Plot for Outline"
fixed: Movie/MovieSet count flickering in main window
fixed: "Refresh Movie/MovieSet/TV Show/Season/Episode" handling
fixed: prefered trailer handling
fixed: image size labels in "Edit TV Show" dialog
fixed: displaying wrong MPAA flag in main window
fixed: new dialogs are displayed on wrong monitor
fixed: YouTube trailer downloading
fixed: theme downloading
fixed: select theme dialog
fixed: actors ordering numbers in NFO
fixed: empty NFO nodes will be written to NFO
fixed: TVDB info file downloading
fixed: tv show image caching
fixed: MovieSets MissingItem scraping
fixed: MovieSets can't be marked
fixed: Movie/MovieSet/TV Show lists and info reloading after DB update/cleaning
fixed: image preview resizing
fixed: refresh movie/episode does not remove no longer available movies/episodes
fixed: "Change Movie (Auto)" does not remove old images/theme/trailer
changed: optimized DB
changed: Audio/Video Codec Mapping from regex to string comparison
changed: Ember tries to load local actor thumb images instead of fetching URLs
changed: moved "Missing Items" settings to filter panels
changed: removed VLC from main code (VLC is now available as separate module and can be enabled or disabled)
changed: set TelevisionTunes as new default theme scraper for movies
changed: default Extrafanarts Limit to 4
changed: display tv show path in main window instead of tv show name
removed: "Overwrite English Plot/Outline"

[Fanart.tv]
added: image scraper for tv shows

[GoEar]
fixed: theme scraping

[TelevisionTunes]
added: first release

[VLC]
added: first release

[TVDB]
fixed: "Guest Stars" are listed as "Credits(Writer)"
changed: reduced the time to scrape tv shows

[IMDB]
fixed: scraper does ignore the movie year while searching
fixed: scraper does not display search result if only "Videos" where be found
removed: image scraper (only crappy images without the possibility to filter them)

[TMDB]
fixed: Credits(Writer) scraping (now same results like in Kodi)
fixed: Landscape size information
fixed: issue while searching movie if "Year" is empty

[HDTrailers.net]
changed: improved match rate

[MoviePilot]
fixed: MoviePilot scraping

[Trakt.tv]
changed: upgraded to trakt.tv v2API
added: sync watchlist tab for syncing trakt.tv watchlist with watched movies in Ember
added: userlist explorer
fixed: movie/episode watched state syncing
added: send rating of movies to trakt.tv account
added: sync trakt.tv lists

[Renamer]
added: episode renamer (beta)
added: "Rename after edit movie/episode"
added: "Rename episodes after DB update"
added: preview in module settings
fixed: some issues in Bulk Renamer dialog

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2015-02-26

(2015-02-26, 23:06)DanCooper Wrote: added: new episode regex to recognize files by aired date like "ep_2015-02-25.ext" and "ep_25-02-2015.ext" (same rules like Kodi)
added: new episode ordering "Day-Of-Year" (very special solution for Pr.Sinister ;-), 2015-01-01 = Season 2015 EP 1, 2015-12-31 = Season 2015 EP 365)
added: display episodes by season/episode number or aired date (displays "Aired Date" instead of season/episode #)

Hehehehe!

Never said this to man except my dad by I LOVE YOU! Big Grin

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-02-26

(2015-02-26, 23:10)Pr.Sinister Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 23:06)DanCooper Wrote: added: new episode regex to recognize files by aired date like "ep_2015-02-25.ext" and "ep_25-02-2015.ext" (same rules like Kodi)

Hehehehe!

Never said this to man except my dad by I LOVE YOU! Big Grin
Hehe =)
Send me an info if you have questions how it's work or issue.