Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-01

(2015-02-28, 16:00)TerrorKeed Wrote: Scraping is extremely slow compared to other software's I've tried I'm not sure if it's the version I'm using or not but i have a 75Mbit/s line so I'm sure it's not network it took almost 30 minutes to scrape 4 movies... it's my first time using ember and this is also the first version I've tried so please pardon me and take this as a feedback and not nagging/complaining so if there's anything I've done wrong please correct me

From a 4GB/ram x86 windows 7 PC

Please upload Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml, i will check that.

(2015-02-28, 19:56)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 16:39)bobrap Wrote: Is there something amiss with the TV section? My shows aren't getting read correctly, seasons missing, all shows seem to have a season 7 and 10?Huh Just wondering if this is known or maybe my setup. Thanks

Yes something is wrong
Running against a small test library and GOT is acting very strange, other is ok
It shall have 4 seasons with 10 episodes each

Think it has something to do with name convention, they have names like "game.of.thrones.s01e01.720p.hdtv.x264-ctu.mkv"

Looks like the new tv show regex recognize 720p as season 7 episode 20 on every episode file.
I have started to check the file name filter and try to release a fixed ersion today.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - boppyman - 2015-03-01

Dan with the new release your planning will we still need to use the scraper.Data.MoviepilotDE.dll?

Also do we still need to change the banner names in expert settings or it that default?

(2015-03-01, 15:48)boppyman Wrote: Dan with the new release your planning will we still need to use this?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=172394&pid=1940638#pid1940638

scraper.Data.MoviepilotDE
No, it will be implemented.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - boppyman - 2015-03-01

Cheers mate, sorry i edited the post as well so you may not have seen my second question.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - FreeMan xbmc - 2015-03-01

(2015-02-01, 14:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 19:08)FreeMan xbmc Wrote: One minor annoyance that would be nice to see fixed:
I run multiple monitors, and while waiting for a rescrape, or poster/fanart downloads, I'll often switch to another app on another monitor. When EMM has finished its processing, it pops up the window in the middle of the monitor with the active window. I would be nice if it would always display dialog boxes centered over its own window, instead.

EDIT: oh, and the Settings dialog always appears centered on monitor 1, no matter what.

again, minor quibbles

The window should now be fixed.

I've gone back through all the issues I've posted since about page 110, and everything is fixed except this one. Sad

Again, it's a minor quibble, and I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Soujirou Seta - 2015-03-01

I found a issue.

In the collections module, an add a movie, te window simple freeze, and ember stop to working, force close the aplication, it`s a know issue?

Thanks soo much for this excellent job.

Cheers

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2015-03-01

(2015-03-01, 15:30)Pr.Sinister Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 13:26)T-bird_se Wrote: If TvTunes scraper is supposed to work, I don't understand how
I have the tunes stored in show holder and named like tvshow.mp3, that option is greyed out and those is not recognised and nothing is scraped

Isn't it supposed to be theme.mp3?
Yes you are right, a typo from me

(2015-03-01, 19:55)Soujirou Seta Wrote: I found a issue.

In the collections module, an add a movie, te window simple freeze, and ember stop to working, force close the aplication, it`s a know issue?

Thanks soo much for this excellent job.

Cheers
It's a known issue that no movie can be found if you click on the search button (I've forged to add the new database). Maybe it's the same issue.
I'm working on a new release.

(2015-03-01, 18:33)FreeMan xbmc Wrote:
(2015-02-01, 14:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 19:08)FreeMan xbmc Wrote: One minor annoyance that would be nice to see fixed:
I run multiple monitors, and while waiting for a rescrape, or poster/fanart downloads, I'll often switch to another app on another monitor. When EMM has finished its processing, it pops up the window in the middle of the monitor with the active window. I would be nice if it would always display dialog boxes centered over its own window, instead.

EDIT: oh, and the Settings dialog always appears centered on monitor 1, no matter what.

again, minor quibbles

The window should now be fixed.

I've gone back through all the issues I've posted since about page 110, and everything is fixed except this one. Sad

Again, it's a minor quibble, and I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this.

Check the changelog, it should be fixed:
Quote:fixed: new dialogs are displayed on wrong monitor

Tell me if it still not working.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-02

"Lost seasons" bug found, working on a fix for a new release.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - FreeMan xbmc - 2015-03-02

(2015-03-01, 20:57)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 18:33)FreeMan xbmc Wrote:
(2015-02-01, 14:27)DanCooper Wrote: The window should now be fixed.

Check the changelog, it should be fixed:
Quote:fixed: new dialogs are displayed on wrong monitor

Tell me if it still not working.
Nope, sadly not fixed. I was excited, because when I first mentioned it, you said you'd found a fix within hours. It was the first thing I tested out. Here's what I'm finding:
1 move EMM from your main monitor to the 2nd monitor
2 select a movie and rescrape.
3 click on an app window back on the main monitor and wait. The identify movie dialogue will pop up on the primary monitor.
4 drag the dialog back to #2, select your movie and confirm.
5 click on an app on the main monitor, then move the mouse pointer back to #2. I usually have a web browser up on #1, and use the mouse wheel to scroll while I'm waiting
6 poster dialogue will appear on #2.
7 select poster, move mouse to #1 without clicking
8 select fan art dialogue will appear on #1, where the mouse is.

Again, an annoyance more than a bug, but still annoying...

Thanks again for all your hard work!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2015-03-02

Quote:fixed: get year from directory/file name (the year does not have to be in brackets)
fixed: "Display Year" in movie list does not work for inital listing
The above still doesn't work

The year don't show up in the list and is not used in scraping
The year exist in both folder and file name
2 scraper active, tmdb + imdb and tmdb as the first

Example of naming
Main movie folder/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009).mkv

(2015-03-02, 20:06)T-bird_se Wrote:
Quote:fixed: get year from directory/file name (the year does not have to be in brackets)
fixed: "Display Year" in movie list does not work for inital listing
The above still doesn't work

The year don't show up in the list and is not used in scraping
The year exist in both folder and file name
2 scraper active, tmdb + imdb and tmdb as the first

Example of naming
Main movie folder/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009).mkv

I've checked this again and it works.
If i update the DB, the year is added to DB and also visible in main movie list, if the option "Display year in list title" is enabled.
It will be used in IMDB scraper for searching and also displayed in search field like "Avatar (2009)".
It will be used in TMDB scraper for searching, but it is not displayed in search field. TMDB does not officially support search be year in search text, we have to use the year a parameter in API calls (and this works also).

But TMDB gives back some stange results (search results with avatar and year 2009)... I don't know why, but this is an "issue" of TMDB API.

Release 1.4.0.9 is online!

I hope this will be fix the most importent bugs in version 1.4.0.8.
Please read the hints in download thread to get back your proper DB.