Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - MKHR - 2015-05-04

i already had set up fanart.tv and tmdb, but still it was mainly (not only) getting english images. scraper order was the decisive thing apparently, as a first test with tmdb BEFORE fanart.tv is delivering better results.

i can cope with the implications this brings up, thanks for the clarification Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - MrMcGyver - 2015-05-04

Ran into an odd issue. Created a custom tab via the Media List Editor and it worked for a while, then it dissapeared. Tried removing it in settings and re-adding it, but no luck. I can see it in AdvancedSettings.xml but not in EMM. Any ideas on how to fix it?

<ComplexSettings>
<Table Section="*EmberAPP" Name="VideoFormatConverts">
<Item Name="avc">h264</Item>
<Item Name="v_mpeg4/iso/avc">h264</Item>
<Item Name="v_vp7">vp7</Item>
<Item Name="v_vp8">vp8</Item>
<Item Name="v_vp9">vp9</Item>
<Item Name="x264">h264</Item>
</Table>
</ComplexSettings>
<ComplexSettings>
<Table Section="*EmberAPP" Name="CustomTabs">
<Item Name="Missing Subs">nosubs</Item>
</Table>
</ComplexSettings>
</AdvancedSettings>

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-05-04

(2015-05-04, 22:58)MrMcGyver Wrote: Ran into an odd issue. Created a custom tab via the Media List Editor and it worked for a while, then it dissapeared. Tried removing it in settings and re-adding it, but no luck. I can see it in AdvancedSettings.xml but not in EMM. Any ideas on how to fix it?

<ComplexSettings>
</Table>
</ComplexSettings>
<ComplexSettings>
</Table>
</ComplexSettings>
</AdvancedSettings>

The Media List Editor create a new "View" in database. Only the tab is saved in AdvancedSettings.xml.

I think the problem with "lost" views/lists is the point that the database is not proper commited, if you try to add a new view/list with a wrong (not valid) SQLite query. Ember gives back an error and you can still work with Ember, but the database is still in the "commit" mode and not proper closed. If you now close Ember and start again, Ember use the "old" and porper database without new views.
It's always a good idea to test queries with an external SQLite editor.

I hope you can understand mybad english :-)
I try to add a check and rollback, if a query is not valid.

And yes, if a view is no longer available in database, Ember remove the tab automatically to prevent errors.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - MrMcGyver - 2015-05-05

(2015-05-04, 23:40)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 22:58)MrMcGyver Wrote: Ran into an odd issue. Created a custom tab via the Media List Editor and it worked for a while, then it dissapeared. Tried removing it in settings and re-adding it, but no luck. I can see it in AdvancedSettings.xml but not in EMM. Any ideas on how to fix it?

<ComplexSettings>
</Table>
</ComplexSettings>
<ComplexSettings>
</Table>
</ComplexSettings>
</AdvancedSettings>

The Media List Editor create a new "View" in database. Only the tab is saved in AdvancedSettings.xml.

I think the problem with "lost" views/lists is the point that the database is not proper commited, if you try to add a new view/list with a wrong (not valid) SQLite query. Ember gives back an error and you can still work with Ember, but the database is still in the "commit" mode and not proper closed. If you now close Ember and start again, Ember use the "old" and porper database without new views.
It's always a good idea to test queries with an external SQLite editor.

I hope you can understand mybad english :-)
I try to add a check and rollback, if a query is not valid.

And yes, if a view is no longer available in database, Ember remove the tab automatically to prevent errors.

I have checked the DB using a SQLlite editor and the view is still in the DB and runs the query correctly, it just never shows up as a tab. I have also closed and restarted Ember as well as tried removing the tab and re-adding it. Not sure what is stuck where.

Here is the query I am using:

CREATE VIEW nosubs AS SELECT tvshow.Title, Season, Episode FROM episode
JOIN tvshow on episode.idShow = tvshow.idShow
where HasSub = 0 and tvshow.Status = 'Continuing'

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-05-05

Ok, i have to check that tomorrow. Any hints in Log?

Edit: you have to add a prefix to view name in AdvancedSettings.xml like "movie-nosubs".
If you add new views with an SQLite editor, you have to add a proper prefix to each new view name (check the prefixes in Ember Media List Editor).

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - MrMcGyver - 2015-05-05

(2015-05-05, 00:02)DanCooper Wrote: Ok, i have to check that tomorrow. Any hints in Log?

Edit: you have to add a prefix to view name in AdvancedSettings.xml like "movie-nosubs".
If you add new views with an SQLite editor, you have to add a proper prefix to each new view name (check the prefixes in Ember Media List Editor).

I think that was partly the issue. I was still unable to use episodes- and have a tab show, but when I set it to tvshow and then changed the query the tab showed up fine. Will keep you updated as I test further.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-05-05

(2015-05-05, 00:31)MrMcGyver Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 00:02)DanCooper Wrote: Ok, i have to check that tomorrow. Any hints in Log?

I think that was partly the issue. I was still unable to use episodes- and have a tab show, but when I set it to tvshow and then changed the query the tab showed up fine. Will keep you updated as I test further.

Yes, only movie-, sets- and tvshow- is supportet atm. Season and episode are not implemented in main view.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - boppyman - 2015-05-06

(2015-05-03, 15:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-05-03, 15:12)boppyman Wrote:
(2015-05-03, 11:34)DanCooper Wrote: Known bug, will be fixed in next release (i think later today).

Hi Dan,

Will that fix sort this problem out im having?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=172394&pid=1995237#pid1995237

Thanks
No.
Please check of you have set the info downloading to "always" in tv show settings or try to delete the cached files for this show (context menu).

I've it on always and it works great now, thanks Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - arcelas - 2015-05-08

EMM displayed the "new Version available" at the top. when I checked the thread, no new version. what happened?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-05-08

New release 1.4.5.0 is online!

Code:
Changelog 1.4.5.0 (2015-05-07)

[Main]
added: TV Show Expert settings
added: Denmark ratings
added: MovieSet filter "Multiple Movies"
added: SortTitle for TV Shows
fixed: CommandLine scraping
fixed: error with split-episodes (the "value is not integer" bug)
fixed: YAMJ MovieSet NFO node
fixed: DisplaySeason/DisplayEpisode is removed after edit episode
fixed: many language and label issues
fixed: save/load season images for seasons without local episode files
fixed: season images are not recognized at first import
fixed: Movie Studio scraping and splitting after edit
improved: "Plot for Plot Outline" function
improved: image class handling, image settings and image select dialogs

[Renamer]
fixed: works only after main tab has changed one time
fixed: file name is not trimmed in Manual Renamer
fixed: ToolStrip handling
fixed: missing episode VCodec and wrong AChannel pattern

I've done a rework of preferred image size settings for movies, movie sets and all tv show images. I've added all on TVDB and Fanart.tv available sizes for tv show part and the two most used poster sizes from TMDB and Fanart.tv for movies and movie sets. More sizes coming soon, also sizes like "higher than 1080p".

Extrafanarts and Extrathumbs limit does not check already existing files, i will fix that as next step.

As always, new features, new bugs ;-)
Happy scraping !

(2015-05-08, 00:16)arcelas Wrote: EMM displayed the "new Version available" at the top. when I checked the thread, no new version. what happened?

You were too fast, young padawan.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - JohnWPB - 2015-05-08

I was just arranging movies, and ripped one that I had overlooked. When I scraped it with ember, it looks like the <SET> tag has an error in it, missing the closing "greather than" on SET:

Here is the line from the .nfo file that Ember created:

<set tmdbcolid="118221">Weekend at Bernie's Collection</set>

As the IMDB number will change with each and every movie / set, I do not think this is right.

Shouldn't it be:

<set>Weekend at Bernie's Collection</set>
<tmdbcolid>118221</tmdbcolid>

I am running Ember Version 1.4.4.0

EDIT TO ADD:

I just realized there was an Ember update, I installed 1.4.5.0 and delete all info in the directory, other than the movie, cleared the database, and all cache. I rescraped and it still has the same error in the latest version as well:

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - arcelas - 2015-05-08

(2015-05-08, 00:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-05-08, 00:16)arcelas Wrote: EMM displayed the "new Version available" at the top. when I checked the thread, no new version. what happened?

You were too fast, young padawan.

I see that now. Thanks Dan

(2015-05-08, 06:32)JohnWPB Wrote: I was just arranging movies, and ripped one that I had overlooked. When I scraped it with ember, it looks like the <SET> tag has an error in it, missing the closing "greather than" on SET:

Here is the line from the .nfo file that Ember created:

As the IMDB number will change with each and every movie / set, I do not think this is right.

Shouldn't it be:

<set>Weekend at Bernie's Collection</set>
<tmdbcolid>118221</tmdbcolid>

I am running Ember Version 1.4.4.0

EDIT TO ADD:

I just realized there was an Ember update, I installed 1.4.5.0 and delete all info in the directory, other than the movie, cleared the database, and all cache. I rescraped and it still has the same error in the latest version as well:

That's not an error, it's correct.
It's the TMDB (not IMDB) Collection ID. It's saved one time as node <tmdbcolid> as additional movie info and, if you have added this movie to a set, as parameter in node <set>. This is important if you not use the same collection/set name that TMDB use. Ember can find an existing set with this parameter, even if you have renamed it.