Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-06-14

(2015-06-14, 21:59)jordandk Wrote: I don't know if this has been mentioned before.

But in the newest beta versions when I scrape it does'nt create a folder.jpg (1.4..7.2 x86) It create one fx called The 7th Dwarf-poster.jpg

The none beta version, does that. (1.3.0.20)

In my movie database, that's no need for the folder.jpg, but I have folder with all the kids stuff, and linked it to the home menu, so it look likes I'm in the database. That way, I seperate the kids stuff, from all other movies, and I don't need to browse through 300 kids movies.
Add folder.jpg to Settings-Movies-Files an Sources-Expert Tab-Poster and run Tools-Reload all Movies.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - jordandk - 2015-06-14

@DanCooper

Thanks alot you rock, works like a charm again. Big Grin

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Walhalla - 2015-06-15

has there more to be done to get single episode / season (re)scrape back to work? I use it only as I don't want to rescrape the whole show when I am just adding some episodes.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-06-15

(2015-06-15, 15:25)Walhalla Wrote: has there more to be done to get single episode / season (re)scrape back to work? I use it only as I don't want to rescrape the whole show when I am just adding some episodes.

I think I will not solve the bug.
I know, it's crappy but the new tv show scraper engine is nearly complete and the bug will be fixed with the new engine.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - zerocool_ie - 2015-06-15

(2015-06-15, 16:59)DanCooper Wrote: I think I will not solve the bug.
I know, it's crappy but the new tv show scraper engine is nearly complete and the bug will be fixed with the new engine.

hey Dan,

any estimate for that?

**dodges the punch** Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2015-06-15

@Dan

Update to v 1.4.7.0

When i scrape a movie after i click on the correct imdb entry ember goes to trailer download window and then to Edit Movie Window (no poster scrape window, no fanart scrape window etc)

Is there anything to do to change this behavior?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Walhalla - 2015-06-15

(2015-06-15, 16:59)DanCooper Wrote: I think I will not solve the bug.

thanks for your honesty. I think I will then downgrade to the previous version and wait until the new version gets released.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-06-16

(2015-06-15, 18:32)solamnic Wrote: @Dan

Update to v 1.4.7.0

When i scrape a movie after i click on the correct imdb entry ember goes to trailer download window and then to Edit Movie Window (no poster scrape window, no fanart scrape window etc)

Settings - Scraper-Images - Display "Select Image" dialog......

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - mattjes04 - 2015-06-16

Command Line Scraping seems to be broken in 1.4.7.2. At least for movies.

I tried different parameters and Ember is not recognizing new files in my movies folder. It seems that it is not updating the database. Am I missing some new setting?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-06-16

(2015-06-16, 14:12)mattjes04 Wrote: Command Line Scraping seems to be broken in 1.4.7.2. At least for movies.

I tried different parameters and Ember is not recognizing new files in my movies folder. It seems that it is not updating the database. Am I missing some new setting?

With which command line code?
Do you have seen the new CommandLine codes?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - mattjes04 - 2015-06-16

(2015-06-16, 14:18)DanCooper Wrote: With which command line code?
Do you have seen the new CommandLine codes?

Ah, sorry my fault. Didn't saw that.Thanks a lot for the hint and of course for your great work on Ember! Works like a charme now Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Bjur - 2015-06-16

Hi a question. If I scrape diskart, landscape, clearlogo for movies can I use it in Kodi skin Aeon Nox?

And when scanning diskart is it possible to match the source so it will DL DVD if it's DVD source and Bluray if it's bluray?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2015-06-16

(2015-06-16, 14:01)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 18:32)solamnic Wrote: @Dan

Update to v 1.4.7.0

Settings - Scraper-Images - Display "Select Image" dialog......

Thank you Nod

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - kricker - 2015-06-17

(2015-06-09, 19:28)DanCooper Wrote: Uses anyone one of these two poster scrapers??
Looks like both are broken... and both have only crappy movie posters.
Are these two ready to remove? I think we have enought hight quality posters on TMDB and Fanart.tv....
I use impawards...and I wouldn't say it only has crappy posters. Take a look at "Inside Out" for example. It has a multitude of posters and ones that do not exist on TMDB. I also know of others that also use the impawards with Ember.

I just installed the latest beta and saw that it was removed. So I came here looking as for why. I realize it has been pulled and it is up to you if it comes back, but I thought I'd at least speak up for those that do use it.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - dipak - 2015-06-18

I still have this error when starting Ember Media Manager latest beta.

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: address.