Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2016-01-20

I feel like I just read someone asking about this...

After I've scraped my shows, if I remove one form Ember, and rescrape, it never shows back up. Even after a cache clear. I can add new shows, but the old one never returns unless I delete the source.

Sometimes, upon rescraping, it just scans for an eternity.

Is there something I'm missing? I've been at rescraping my shows since Saturday, and I still only have like 6 or 7 clear. Sad

**Side question: Does anyone know why my Kodi resets when scraping TV shows? I can get 4 or 5 done and it resets and I have to do it again. It's been that way for a long time. Movies are fine, however. I think it's an .nfo file, but I can't figure out which one.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-01-20

(2016-01-19, 04:44)madmax2 Wrote: How do I backup the old settings files ?

and export it to the new version?

I try just install it in the same folder and it looks like the settings were over written..

None of the folders location were saved.

===

also where is the youtube scraper in settings?

I am on version 1.4.7.2

Folder locations? You mean sources? All sources are saved in the database and the database will be upgraded while first start of a new version of Ember.
All settings are saved in Settings folder and will be used in a new version. But sometimes we have to change some settings names and you have to fix that / re-set it again in settings. We always try to list that in release notes.

The YouTube scraper will only be available in version 1.4.8.0

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - luc290670 - 2016-01-20

I compiled the latest beta 3 days ago and installed it. I realized that when exporting movie list using <$AUDIOLANGUAGE>, export file shows only language 2 but not language 1; if there is only language 1, then it is exported. Would be great if that could be fixed.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-01-20

(2016-01-20, 18:53)luc290670 Wrote: I compiled the latest beta 3 days ago and installed it. I realized that when exporting movie list using <$AUDIOLANGUAGE>, export file shows only language 2 but not language 1; if there is only language 1, then it is exported. Would be great if that could be fixed.

We always use the best video/audio stream for this tag. Maybe later we add full multi channel info support.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sanjonny - 2016-01-21

strange issue on rescrape/manual db update.

I have several different network locations for files. I decided to move several shows from one location to another, essentially the V drive to the T drive but I think they are seen as NSA325\others\torrents\tvshowname to NSA320\others 2\torrents\tvshowname.

Shows that showed up fine before like 12 monkeys and 24 live another day used to show up, but when moved/deleted from db and then rescanned the new location, they do not show up in the list. But Falling Skies which was also moved to the new location, does show up and when deleted it shows up again and again. Im wondering if its something to do with my network location changes or if its because they start with numbers or what? Im still trying to figure it out, but when I use the update DB for the new location, 12 monkeys and 24 live another day DO NOT EVER show up and Falling Skies does show up every time. I tried deleting from the DB faliing skies (rightclick, remove from database, delete) and it rescans it correctly every time, but does not ever pick up 12 monkeys or 24.

One codicil I will mention is that a couple of locations of others. For example I have some tvshows in a location others 2 in NSA320\others 2\tvshowname
and some shows in torrents 2 location NSA320\others 2\torrents\tvshowname. I have this other places on the network and it has not been a major problem but just in case because one location is inside another, wanted to mention it.

Thanks in advance for your help. Also i tried both including and excluding the nsa320 location from automated DB updates, did not change behavior, also cleaned the DB a few times and tried restarting the program a few times and still will not detect at least those 2 shows. There might be more, still testing behaviors. I had no problem in the past wit the NSA325 location. Could it be because they are both in a folder named torrents? Maybe if I changed the name to torrents2 it might do something different, but have not tried that yet.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-01-21

(2016-01-21, 01:15)sanjonny Wrote: strange issue on rescrape/manual db update.

I have several different network locations for files. I decided to move several shows from one location to another, essentially the V drive to the T drive but I think they are seen as NSA325\others\torrents\tvshowname to NSA320\others 2\torrents\tvshowname.

Shows that showed up fine before like 12 monkeys and 24 live another day used to show up, but when moved/deleted from db and then rescanned the new location, they do not show up in the list. But Falling Skies which was also moved to the new location, does show up and when deleted it shows up again and again. Im wondering if its something to do with my network location changes or if its because they start with numbers or what? Im still trying to figure it out, but when I use the update DB for the new location, 12 monkeys and 24 live another day DO NOT EVER show up and Falling Skies does show up every time. I tried deleting from the DB faliing skies (rightclick, remove from database, delete) and it rescans it correctly every time, but does not ever pick up 12 monkeys or 24.

One codicil I will mention is that a couple of locations of others. For example I have some tvshows in a location others 2 in NSA320\others 2\tvshowname
and some shows in torrents 2 location NSA320\others 2\torrents\tvshowname. I have this other places on the network and it has not been a major problem but just in case because one location is inside another, wanted to mention it.

Thanks in advance for your help. Also i tried both including and excluding the nsa320 location from automated DB updates, did not change behavior, also cleaned the DB a few times and tried restarting the program a few times and still will not detect at least those 2 shows. There might be more, still testing behaviors. I had no problem in the past wit the NSA325 location. Could it be because they are both in a folder named torrents? Maybe if I changed the name to torrents2 it might do something different, but have not tried that yet.

Sounds strange...

A tv show folder has always to be saved in the source you've configured, not in a subfolder of a source. That means:

//NSA320/others 2/torrents <=== Source
//NSA320/others 2/torrents/24 <=== is working
//NSA320/others 2/torrents/Action/24 <=== it does not work

Do you have setup some other settings in this area?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - JanM201 - 2016-01-21

(2016-01-18, 23:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-01-18, 22:12)JanM201 Wrote: Thank you very much for your help.

Tested and works for me without any issue:

Is there any error in log (.\EmberMEdiamManager\Logs)?

Hi Dan,
Here are pictures of my log:

Maybe you can see something wrong
Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - luc290670 - 2016-01-22

(2016-01-20, 20:42)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 18:53)luc290670 Wrote: I compiled the latest beta 3 days ago and installed it. I realized that when exporting movie list using <$AUDIOLANGUAGE>, export file shows only language 2 but not language 1; if there is only language 1, then it is exported. Would be great if that could be fixed.

We always use the best video/audio stream for this tag. Maybe later we add full multi channel info support.

Would it be complex to do this or could it be done quickly? It works nicely for the export of the subtitle languages!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - XBMCWorkstation - 2016-01-22

Is there a chance to get stinger tags from TMDB scraped? This would make it easier to use the addon from http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254004 ... Wink

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2016-01-23

(2016-01-22, 12:43)luc290670 Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 20:42)DanCooper Wrote:

Would it be complex to do this or could it be done quickly? It works nicely for the export of the subtitle languages!

I will look into it, I think its a small problem in export template generation Wink

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Fail$tyle420 - 2016-01-23

(2016-01-22, 16:41)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Is there a chance to get stinger tags from TMDB scraped? This would make it easier to use the addon from http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254004 ... Wink

+100 !!! I just had a conversation about this with my wife like 2 days ago. I watched a movie I hadn't seen in about 5-6 years and had no idea there was a stinger (weird name lol) scene. This addon looks to be very cool, will have to check it out thanks! This would be an awesome idea to add to ember!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - minhphuong0401 - 2016-01-24

Hi everyone,

How can I make Ember Media Manager automatically select the first poster (so I do not need manually to choose the poster) when scraping a movie?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-01-24

(2016-01-24, 18:34)minhphuong0401 Wrote: Hi everyone,

How can I make Ember Media Manager automatically select the first poster (so I do not need manually to choose the poster) when scraping a movie?

Next release will autoselect the first preferred image for each image type in Select Image Dialog.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-01-24

(2016-01-23, 17:57)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 16:41)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Is there a chance to get stinger tags from TMDB scraped? This would make it easier to use the addon from http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254004 ... Wink

+100 !!! I just had a conversation about this with my wife like 2 days ago. I watched a movie I hadn't seen in about 5-6 years and had no idea there was a stinger (weird name lol) scene. This addon looks to be very cool, will have to check it out thanks! This would be an awesome idea to add to ember!

What the hell is a stinger scene Huh

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - zerocool_ie - 2016-01-24

(2016-01-24, 18:43)DanCooper Wrote: What the hell is a stinger scene Huh

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Post-credits_scene

I had to look it up too Smile