Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - tledford - 2016-03-01

(2016-03-01, 19:16)DanCooper Wrote: There is only an advancedsetting to ignore folders. "trailer" and "sample" are hard-coded keywords to ignore.
Do you have other keywords that should be ignored?

Thank you for the fast reply, Dan!

The default "file tag" (as the developer calls it) for the VideoExtras addon is "-extras-", so it would be nice to have that flag a file for EMM to ignore. If it is a lot of work to make that change, however, now that I know "sample" already excludes a file I could make use of that, as the keyword is configurable in VideoExtras.

Let me know your plans, and thanks again!

Regards,
TL

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-03-01

(2016-03-01, 20:25)tledford Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 19:16)DanCooper Wrote: There is only an advancedsetting to ignore folders. "trailer" and "sample" are hard-coded keywords to ignore.
Do you have other keywords that should be ignored?

Thank you for the fast reply, Dan!

The default "file tag" (as the developer calls it) for the VideoExtras addon is "-extras-", so it would be nice to have that flag a file for EMM to ignore. If it is a lot of work to make that change, however, now that I know "sample" already excludes a file I could make use of that, as the keyword is configurable in VideoExtras.

Let me know your plans, and thanks again!

Regards,
TL

It's still possible to ignore directories (like "extras") with an additional entry in AdvancedSettings.xml: Link

But maybe later we add a nice setting for this list ;-)

(2016-03-01, 21:43)DanCooper Wrote: It's still possible to ignore directories (like "extras") with an additional entry in AdvancedSettings.xml: Link

Understood, Dan, but I'm trying to exclude files rather than directories. I think I'll see how much effort it will be two switch to "-sample-" rather than "-extras-" for excluding files.

But yes, if a change could be made in the future to allow for a FILE exclusion setting in advancedsettings.xml, that would be great!

Thanks again,
TL

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Soujirou Seta - 2016-03-01

(2016-02-26, 18:41)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 18:29)Soujirou Seta Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 22:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Compile it yourself until it's released....

Ok. Tks, i`m trying, but i`m faild many times.....

An official Alpha is coming soon, but you can try this one: Link

Ok Dan, tks so much, i will await until release this alpha,

Just another question, i edit EVERY movie, about MPAA and i made my own collection, i have (Sidney Lumet, for example) a metod to garanted to not lose these manual changes at change ember versionHuh?

To movies included manually, like these: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0392728/ too??

(again. sorry english)

And again, tks to hard work and patience.

cheers

(2016-03-01, 21:53)tledford Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 21:43)DanCooper Wrote: It's still possible to ignore directories (like "extras") with an additional entry in AdvancedSettings.xml: Link

Understood, Dan, but I'm trying to exclude files rather than directories. I think I'll see how much effort it will be two switch to "-sample-" rather than "-extras-" for excluding files.

But yes, if a change could be made in the future to allow for a FILE exclusion setting in advancedsettings.xml, that would be great!

Thanks again,
TL

Just testing a new advancedsetting. It's a new list that works in the same way like hard-coded like "-keyword". It's that what you need?

EDIT: Anyway, i've added a new settings to latest alpha/nightly build: Link

(2016-03-01, 22:23)DanCooper Wrote: Just testing a new advancedsetting. It's a new list that works in the same way like hard-coded like "-keyword". It's that what you need?

Thank you very much, Dan! I'll either build the alpha or switch my "extras" to "sample", whichever goes the fastest. It will be great to have this flexibility in the advancedsettings.xml going forward, though, thank you!

Regards,
TL

(2016-03-01, 23:51)tledford Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 22:23)DanCooper Wrote: Just testing a new advancedsetting. It's a new list that works in the same way like hard-coded like "-keyword". It's that what you need?

Thank you very much, Dan! I'll either build the alpha or switch my "extras" to "sample", whichever goes the fastest. It will be great to have this flexibility in the advancedsettings.xml going forward, though, thank you!

Regards,
TL
I've build a new alpha, you can find the link in the alpha thread.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - tledford - 2016-03-02

(2016-03-01, 23:55)DanCooper Wrote: I've build a new alpha, you can find the link in the alpha thread.

Thanks again!
TL

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - boblinthewild - 2016-03-13

** EDIT ** After cleaning the database, updating and re-scraping, the problem disappeared. I thought I had done that before reporting the problem, but I must have missed something.

I have a TV show where any episode with the word "REPACK" in the file name isn't being recognized by EMM (1.4.7.2). For example:

House of Cards (2013) S04E05 REPACK 720p WEBRip DEFLATE
House of Cards (2013) S04E12 REPACK 720p WEBRip DEFLATE

I have others that do scrape properly, for example:

The Knick S02E07 REPACK 480p HDTV

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Many thanks.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - redglory - 2016-03-14

(2016-03-13, 21:33)boblinthewild Wrote: ** EDIT ** After cleaning the database, updating and re-scraping, the problem disappeared. I thought I had done that before reporting the problem, but I must have missed something.

I have a TV show where any episode with the word "REPACK" in the file name isn't being recognized by EMM (1.4.7.2). For example:

House of Cards (2013) S04E05 REPACK 720p WEBRip DEFLATE
House of Cards (2013) S04E12 REPACK 720p WEBRip DEFLATE

I have others that do scrape properly, for example:

The Knick S02E07 REPACK 480p HDTV

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Many thanks.

Had a problem while scraping season 4 of House of Cards. The first 10 .nfo files were being scraped as episode 49.

Files were named correctly.

Completely removed tvshow and re-added. All good.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-03-17

(2016-03-17, 16:56)redglory Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 16:34)redglory Wrote: Hey Dan,

Just to confirm if there is a problem re-scrapping tvshow episodes name.

When manually scrapping episodes EMM doesn't scrape episode titles. It is just keeping <tvshow> S01E01 even if the title is on filename.

I had to disable Trakt scrapper so that everything goes back to normal...

Trakt.tv scraper sounds like Alpha... this is the beta thread.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - redglory - 2016-03-17

Indeed.

I've deleted my previous posts Smile

Scraping Multiple ignores scrape order - thebundok - 2016-03-21

I've noticed in 1.4.7.2 that even if I have TMDB sorted as the first scraper, if I select multiple movies (in this case P90X workout vids) and right-click, scrape selected, ask, all items; the first file/movie scraped will be scraped properly using TMDB (IMDB does not have info for P90X) however subsequent files will be scraped using IMDB (and obviously not found). Only known workaround is to scrape each file individually.

Regarding scrape order, help me understand. I assumed that scrape order would use each scraper if nothing was found with the previous scraper (e.g. P90X scrapes with IMDB, finds nothing, then scrapes with TMDB, Moviepilot, OFDB etc. depending on selected scrape order). Is this how it's supposed to work? because it doesn't work this way for me.

Is it possible to add multiple manual entry on a single screen? e.g. when it scrapes IMDB and doesn't find it you have the option for manual entry IMDB but could you also add to the same screen manual entry TMDB?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-03-21

(2016-03-21, 15:11)thebundok Wrote: I've noticed in 1.4.7.2 that even if I have TMDB sorted as the first scraper, if I select multiple movies (in this case P90X workout vids) and right-click, scrape selected, ask, all items; the first file/movie scraped will be scraped properly using TMDB (IMDB does not have info for P90X) however subsequent files will be scraped using IMDB (and obviously not found). Only known workaround is to scrape each file individually.

Regarding scrape order, help me understand. I assumed that scrape order would use each scraper if nothing was found with the previous scraper (e.g. P90X scrapes with IMDB, finds nothing, then scrapes with TMDB, Moviepilot, OFDB etc. depending on selected scrape order). Is this how it's supposed to work? because it doesn't work this way for me.

Is it possible to add multiple manual entry on a single screen? e.g. when it scrapes IMDB and doesn't find it you have the option for manual entry IMDB but could you also add to the same screen manual entry TMDB?

Our main problem is that not every scraper has a search engine. We are working on a new solution in our Alpha. That "issue" will be solved in next stable release.
Atm there is no way to solve that problem if the first scraper has no search result.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Poland - 2016-03-23

Hello. Already once I asked. Tell me .Why the story is not in Polish?. What do I have to set ?? why is not always the manufacturer's logo label ??