Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-04-25

(2014-04-25, 13:35)RevaD Wrote: @Dan

Found a bug in both 1.4 64bit 2014-04-09 and 2014-02-21 (it may be older 1.4 versions as well).

Each time I exit EMM 1.4 it duplicates the TVLanguage contents in the Settings.xml file.

The language section keeps growing duplicate entries.

Thx mate, i will fix that in next release.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - RevaD - 2014-04-25

(2014-04-17, 23:54)PogMoThoin Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 17:22)zerocool_ie Wrote: whats the difference between the Frodo and Eden templates Dan?

Frodo used .tbn for images, i had to redo my collection for Eden

@PogMoThoin

Don't you mean: Eden used .tbn for images, i had to redo my collection for Frodo

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - PogMoThoin - 2014-04-25

(2014-04-25, 14:01)RevaD Wrote: @PogMoThoin

Don't you mean: Eden used .tbn for images, i had to redo my collection for Frodo

Yes sorry, that's what I meant

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-04-30

Hey Dan, havent heard any new news lately. Hows the next build coming along?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-04-30

(2014-04-30, 18:41)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Hey Dan, havent heard any new news lately. Hows the next build coming along?

I was very busy lately.
But the new beta is progressing well. Theme Scraping is almost finished, it's just a little fine tuning needed. There will soon be a new release.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-05-01

No problems just curious. Is fanart.tv for tv shows going to make it to next release?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - m.savazzi - 2014-05-01

(2014-05-01, 08:21)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: No problems just curious. Is fanart.tv for tv shows going to make it to next release?

I do not think so... but if I'm able to come back to life I will try to start adding the JSON library

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - m.savazzi - 2014-05-01

I have some issues with Offline manager, I cannot create anything as I get an 'index invalid' error.

Should it be working?

Second question: how should files be named for the media stubs to work in XBMC?

Let me provide more info: I have an original dvd movie pip
so I created a folder Pip
and put in the folder a stub following the standard here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Media_stubs
so I have a file called pip.dvd.disc

How should the NFO and Images be named for XBMC to work?
should they be:
Code:
pip.dvd.nfo
pip.dvd-fanart.jpg

or should they be:
Code:
pip.nfo
pip-fanart.jpg

As of today EMM detects ONLY the files named:
Code:
pip.dvd.nfo
pip.dvd-fanart.jpg

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-02

(2014-05-01, 23:42)m.savazzi Wrote: I have some issues with Offline manager, I cannot create anything as I get an 'index invalid' error.

Should it be working?

Second question: how should files be named for the media stubs to work in XBMC?

Let me provide more info: I have an original dvd movie pip
so I created a folder Pip
and put in the folder a stub following the standard here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Media_stubs
so I have a file called pip.dvd.disc

How should the NFO and Images be named for XBMC to work?
should they be:
Code:
pip.dvd.nfo
pip.dvd-fanart.jpg

or should they be:
Code:
pip.nfo
pip-fanart.jpg

As of today EMM detects ONLY the files named:
Code:
pip.dvd.nfo
pip.dvd-fanart.jpg

Nope, OfflineMediaManager is broken (I have paused the work and took care of more important things). I'll finish it soon.
I have added a class for DiscStub. XBMC DiscStubs handled exactly the same as avi / mkv.
You can use tags like dvd, bluray and hddvd to define the video source for XBMC.

For example:

or

I also have added all new image types to the Fanart.tv scraper. Banner, Poster, Fanart and Landscape works for movies. For tv shows we need to split the data and image scraper like you have done for movies.
I have added an new branch for my work an theme scrapers. I think it's best if you wait until I'm done with it and merged the changes to the master version.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - m.savazzi - 2014-05-02

Wow! great job... will wait for the merge!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-03

(2014-05-01, 23:20)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 08:21)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: No problems just curious. Is fanart.tv for tv shows going to make it to next release?

I do not think so... but if I'm able to come back to life I will try to start adding the JSON library

ClearArt, ClearLogo and DiscArt is done for movies. Now we have full Fanart.tv support for movies.
For tv shows i think i need a little bit more time to split the tv show scrapers.

Now it's time to sleep ;-)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-05-03

(2014-05-03, 06:13)DanCooper Wrote:

ClearArt, ClearLogo and DiscArt is done for movies. Now we have full Fanart.tv support for movies.
For tv shows i think i need a little bit more time to split the tv show scrapers.

Ha very nice! Cant wait to test it out! No more manually going and grabbing everything and renaming it ha

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - m.savazzi - 2014-05-03

I have an issue on latest code as it does not scrape fanarts even if all of them are enabled...
This happens with a CTRL-I on a movie as well as in the Movie Edit dialog if I press Scrape in the Fanart tab I get the error dialog

happens just to me?

Found another bug:
allow scraping to change title
start scraping (Ctrl-I) as soon as a movie is found the title in the listbox is changed
No press cancel

title in list box is not reverted

This is critical for local language titles.

Example:
12 Mile Road

try scarping and on the fly is renamed
Twelve Mile Road

press cancel Smile Listbox is Wrong - DB is correct Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - deh2k7 - 2014-05-04

Awesome news Dan! Can't wait to test it out myself. You have been a machine lately, banging out feature after feature!

Are you also planning on adding toggles/columns for the extra fanarts so we can quickly see which movies we're missing for certain types of fanarts?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-04

(2014-05-04, 00:44)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 23:20)m.savazzi Wrote: I do not think so... but if I'm able to come back to life I will try to start adding the JSON library

Awesome news Dan! Can't wait to test it out myself. You have been a machine lately, banging out feature after feature!

Are you also planning on adding toggles/columns for the extra fanarts so we can quickly see which movies we're missing for certain types of fanarts?

I have already done Wink