Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - hexenkuppe - 2014-05-09

Found a solution for this problem

Solution:

Just change the decimal mark to a dot instead a comma.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-05-09

(2014-05-09, 17:45)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 16:22)Pr.Sinister Wrote: #1. Trailer downloading is not working for me. I only tried it in the Custom Scraper and with Change Movie

#1 Hmm, no idea. But the trailer download windows does not start automatically like in 1.3.x, you need to click the green button in edit movie window (i will fix that someday). But auto scraping works normally for me.

Ok i have tried everything and it simply isn't working. It scrapes the trailer to the nfo but doesn't download it. Even if i press the + and choose the one i want!

Also, i have a problem with some settings not being saved. I get the following errors :

Code:
time,logger,callsite,threadid,level,message
2014-05-09 14:09:45.1081,Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error,1,ERROR,"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.SaveSettings(Boolean isApply)"
2014-05-09 14:10:04.0742,Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error,1,ERROR,"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have started from scratch and reinstalled a clean version of Ember 1.4.0.0 x86 from May 9th and it still isn't working. When I click the green + and choose the trailer, there is no progress bar that it is downloading and it immediately says Local Trailer available but it's not. Then i go to the Ember Temp folder and i see a file called trailer.mp4 and it is the right trailer. Somehow it is not moved to the movie folder.

Also, everytime i exit Ember and reopen it, i go back to settings, the fanart.tv, imdb and impa scrapers are disabled again even though i enabled them before. Any changes i make to those settings are not saved.

That means to be able to scrape from fanart.tv, i have to go in, enable the scraper and scrape right there. If i exit and go back in it won't scrape from fanart.tv

One last thing, running in the command-line -newauto -all doesn't work for me. It only scrapes the basics and nothing from fanart.tv. I assume it's because it doesn't keep the settings...

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-05-09

I just realized that a clean install of Ember 1.4 Beta does not contain or create advancedsettings.xml

Could that be the problem with scraper stuff not being saved?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-09

(2014-05-09, 21:21)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Ok i have tried everything and it simply isn't working. It scrapes the trailer to the nfo but doesn't download it. Even if i press the + and choose the one i want!

Also, i have a problem with some settings not being saved. I get the following errors :

Code:
time,logger,callsite,threadid,level,message
2014-05-09 14:09:45.1081,Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error,1,ERROR,"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2014-05-09 14:10:04.0742,Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error,1,ERROR,"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have started from scratch and reinstalled a clean version of Ember 1.4.0.0 x86 from May 9th and it still isn't working. When I click the green + and choose the trailer, there is no progress bar that it is downloading and it immediately says Local Trailer available but it's not. Then i go to the Ember Temp folder and i see a file called trailer.mp4 and it is the right trailer. Somehow it is not moved to the movie folder.

Also, everytime i exit Ember and reopen it, i go back to settings, the fanart.tv, imdb and impa scrapers are disabled again even though i enabled them before. Any changes i make to those settings are not saved.

That means to be able to scrape from fanart.tv, i have to go in, enable the scraper and scrape right there. If i exit and go back in it won't scrape from fanart.tv

One last thing, running in the command-line -newauto -all doesn't work for me. It only scrapes the basics and nothing from fanart.tv. I assume it's because it doesn't keep the settings...

Settings issues:
go to Edit -> Settings -> TV Shows -> General and click the "Fetch Avaible Languages" button in "Language Options" groupbox. This will also refresh the languages in TVDB scraper after you start again the settings dialog.
Then also Command Line should work.

Trailer:
I have used a workaround in order to prevent that the trailer is already saved before the window is confirmed (old Ember 1.3.x style). The label "Local Trailer Found" is wrong, I know. The trailer will only be saved when the edit movie window is closed (currently without a bar). Therefore, the closure also takes so long. During the closing the trailers and ActorThumbs will be downloaded and stored.
Please try again.

(2014-05-09, 21:34)Pr.Sinister Wrote: I just realized that a clean install of Ember 1.4 Beta does not contain or create advancedsettings.xml

Could that be the problem with scraper stuff not being saved?

I think AdvancedSettings will only created after first open and confirm settings dialog. Maybe a bad solution Big Grin
I will check if I can solve that...

(2014-05-09, 21:38)DanCooper Wrote: Trailer:
I have used a workaround in order to prevent that the trailer is already saved before the window is confirmed (old Ember 1.3.x style). The label "Local Trailer Found" is wrong, I know. The trailer will only be saved when the edit movie window is closed (currently without a bar). Therefore, the closure also takes so long. During the closing the trailers and ActorThumbs will be downloaded and stored.
Please try again.

I think AdvancedSettings will only created after first open and confirm settings dialog. Maybe a bad solution Big Grin
I will check if I can solve that...

I tried again with the trailer and it does take a long time to close but it doesn't copy it to the movie's folder. It also doesn't work in Auto Scrape, Custom Scrape or Change Movie

Also, in Auto Scrape, Extrathumbs and Extrafanarts are not generated or saved. When editing the movie, there is no way to force it either.
There is missing a setting under Fanart where you could say Save Fanarts as Extrathumbs... It was there in 1.3.x now it's gone.

Dan, do you have a clean install of Ember to try this? Because at the very least, starting from scratch should work like it does for you but yet it doesn't.

BTW: advancedsettings.xml got created after i downloaded the languages for TV Shows (Which i don't use)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-10

(2014-05-09, 22:48)Pr.Sinister Wrote: I tried again with the trailer and it does take a long time to close but it doesn't copy it to the movie's folder. It also doesn't work in Auto Scrape, Custom Scrape or Change Movie

Also, in Auto Scrape, Extrathumbs and Extrafanarts are not generated or saved. When editing the movie, there is no way to force it either.
There is missing a setting under Fanart where you could say Save Fanarts as Extrathumbs... It was there in 1.3.x now it's gone.

Dan, do you have a clean install of Ember to try this? Because at the very least, starting from scratch should work like it does for you but yet it doesn't.

BTW: advancedsettings.xml got created after i downloaded the languages for TV Shows (Which i don't use)

Trailer:
I will check that tomorrow, works for me.

Auto-Scrape:
Set the "Limit" in Images -> Extrathumbs/Extrafanarts to "0".

Edit movie and Extrafanarts/Extrathumbs:
Go to tab Fanart and click on scrape. You need to (re)select one image as fanart (i will change that later) and check more images for Extrafanart/Extrathumbs.

AdvancedSettings:
Has to now work for all. I test it tomorrow again with a new installation.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - elnino-1900 - 2014-05-10

After reloading all movies, all the images are shown however the banner column doesnt show a tick even though theres a banner in the folder named as "banner.jpg"

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-05-10

(2014-05-10, 15:15)elnino-1900 Wrote: After reloading all movies, all the images are shown however the banner column doesnt show a tick even though theres a banner in the folder named as "banner.jpg"

Banner you have to go to the ember file name expert settings. Unstick from frodo go to expert tab and click banner and type banner.jpg there. Had to do that on last release.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-10

(2014-05-10, 15:15)elnino-1900 Wrote: After reloading all movies, all the images are shown however the banner column doesnt show a tick even though theres a banner in the folder named as "banner.jpg"

(2014-05-10, 15:43)AnthonyJS02 Wrote:

Banner you have to go to the ember file name expert settings. Unstick from frodo go to expert tab and click banner and type banner.jpg there. Had to do that on last release.

Yes, that's right. I have named banner for Frodo as <moviename>-banner.jpg (the same as in tv shows), but ArtworkDownloader use "banner.jpg".
I will wait for the next AD release before i do change this. I think he will add new settings for AD.

In my opinion, the best way to get unique filenames is:
<moviename>-banner.jpg
<moviename>-clearart.png
<moviename>-logo.png
<moviename>-discart.png

That would be the cleanest solution. So the whole would also work with several films in the same directory.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - elnino-1900 - 2014-05-10

Used the above instructions but still kept giving me an error of "object reference not set". So I uninstalled ember beta and did a fresh install but adding banner.jpg to the settings page that appears when you first setup ember and now everything appears..
Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Soujirou Seta - 2014-05-10

DanCooper, first off all, congratulations for the brilliant work!

Question: It's possible change the base to search themes(OST) to the movies and series? Goear find only 5% off my all bibliotec (1450 movies...)

Sorry for my poor english.

Tks so much!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shaktoo - 2014-05-11

Dan or anyone ! is the commandprompt (newautoall) working with this beta ? if i recall updating Tv Shows was also being included in this ? is that working at the moment?
Have installed this with my new fresh install on Windows8.1, for use with Xbmc Gotham & Aeon Nox 4.9 Gotham, everything else is working brilliantly just am unable to automate the process.
I am trying to run ember as a post processor after couchpotato OR as an scheduled task . I was previously able to do that with the 1.3x just am not able to get it working with 1.4x

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-11

(2014-05-11, 15:06)shaktoo Wrote: Dan or anyone ! is the commandprompt (newautoall) working with this beta ? if i recall updating Tv Shows was also being included in this ? is that working at the moment?
Have installed this with my new fresh install on Windows8.1, for use with Xbmc Gotham & Aeon Nox 4.9 Gotham, everything else is working brilliantly just am unable to automate the process.
I am trying to run ember as a post processor after couchpotato OR as an scheduled task . I was previously able to do that with the 1.3x just am not able to get it working with 1.4x

Tv shows are not implemented (i don't know why not). But i will add it in next release (tv show update is working like click "Update Library" in main menu, no autoscraping, only recognize new episodes and save episode poster and nfo if the tv show is already scraped and the TVDB.zip is available in temp folder).

Code:
-newauto -all
It works. Ember will first update the movie library and then do a full scrape on new movies.

(2014-05-10, 17:12)Soujirou Seta Wrote: DanCooper, first off all, congratulations for the brilliant work!

Question: It's possible change the base to search themes(OST) to the movies and series? Goear find only 5% off my all bibliotec (1450 movies...)

Sorry for my poor english.

Tks so much!

What do you mean exactly?

I'll revise the Theme scraper once the new TVTunes addon is released. After that I will take over the scraper and settings 1:1.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shaktoo - 2014-05-11

Thanks for the reply. good to know TV Show update will be integrated. What is remaining is the watch folder & hence complete automation as requested previously and already on the books .
Dan would you mind sharing the working emm-scraper with me so I can Give it a try.. I have not been able to get it working on my system ..Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-11

(2014-05-11, 16:05)shaktoo Wrote: Thanks for the reply. good to know TV Show update will be integrated. What is remaining is the watch folder & hence complete automation as requested previously and already on the books .
Dan would you mind sharing the working emm-scraper with me so I can Give it a try.. I have not been able to get it working on my system ..Thanks

That does not make much sense at the moment. I program the movie sets completely new and the present state is not yet executable.