Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - m.savazzi - 2014-05-11

I have found a small bug in dlgImgSelect where if you move around the scroll bar while the thumbnails are crated they are some white spaces in between...

Should have fixed it now.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - m.savazzi - 2014-05-11

I've found another issue: change movie
it does not perform a clear search but uses always the same (wrong) tt..... id.

it should perform a search ignoring the existing info... am I wrong?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-12

(2014-05-11, 20:45)m.savazzi Wrote: I've found another issue: change movie
it does not perform a clear search but uses always the same (wrong) tt..... id.

it should perform a search ignoring the existing info... am I wrong?

I working on new moviesets managing and proper scraper cascading. Maybe it's better if you wait a moment with new commits (it's always a mess to merge complex changes).

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - cd492 - 2014-05-12

I got a small problem. Everytime when i restart Ember the Size of the Title Window changes, it makes this window pretty small and I have to resize it. Is there a way to fix the position of this window?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - deh2k7 - 2014-05-12

New release is working pretty well overall, but seeing some general wierdness regarding the images with png file types. If I do complete scrapes on movies with PNG filetypes, it scrapes all image types just fine, AND flags them in the DB as having those images associated with the movie. However, if i do a selective scrape for only a logo, EMM will scrape and save the Logo, but not update the DB for the movies that now have logo.png. Even reloading the DB does not fix this. What this means is that EMM thinks a lot of movies don't have logo.png that really do. I'm noticing this only for logo.png, disc.png, clearart.png.

Manually scraping or updating images on a movie by movie basis does work.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-12

(2014-05-12, 20:57)deh2k7 Wrote: New release is working pretty well overall, but seeing some general wierdness regarding the images with png file types. If I do complete scrapes on movies with PNG filetypes, it scrapes all image types just fine, AND flags them in the DB as having those images associated with the movie. However, if i do a selective scrape for only a logo, EMM will scrape and save the Logo, but not update the DB for the movies that now have logo.png. Even reloading the DB does not fix this. What this means is that EMM thinks a lot of movies don't have logo.png that really do. I'm noticing this only for logo.png, disc.png, clearart.png.

Manually scraping or updating images on a movie by movie basis does work.

Can you tell me the steps to reproduce that issue?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shaktoo - 2014-05-14

Dan,command line function sorted and working well.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - fabris74 - 2014-05-15

Hello sorry for the stupid question but I can not get in the movie the plot in italano I would use the scraper to IMDB someone could tell me the right configuration?'ve Tried to modify in any way but I can not ... thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 11:22)fabris74 Wrote: Hello sorry for the stupid question but I can not get in the movie the plot in italano I would use the scraper to IMDB someone could tell me the right configuration?'ve Tried to modify in any way but I can not ... thanks

IMDB has only english informations.
Use TMDB, set it to italano and deactivate IDMB.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - fabris74 - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 12:26)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 11:22)fabris74 Wrote: Hello sorry for the stupid question but I can not get in the movie the plot in italano I would use the scraper to IMDB someone could tell me the right configuration?'ve Tried to modify in any way but I can not ... thanks

IMDB has only english informations.
Use TMDB, set it to italano and deactivate IDMB.

Ok thanks but this is also true for the stable version 3x or you can do them?

Yes, for 1.4.x and 1.3.x.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - feliche - 2014-05-15

Hi,

I´d like to know if there is a way to dowload all trailers in only one folder.

Is it possilbe?

Thank you

(2014-05-15, 20:53)feliche Wrote: Hi,

I´d like to know if there is a way to dowload all trailers in only one folder.

Is it possilbe?

Thank you

No.
I do not know any Media Center that would support that.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - feliche - 2014-05-15

Does anyone know if there is a software that locate the trailer file by it´s extension and move it automaticlly to another folder?

Thank you for the answer

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - ss4johnny - 2014-05-16

I really like the new feature to update just the votes/ratings on movies. It crashed the first time I did it for my whole library (this also happened when setting up my library initially with the older version of Ember, so not really anything new), but it worked when I split it up into different pieces and did each individually.

It would be convenient if this feature gets added to TV shows (as well as the filtering). The imdb vote counts are typically very high, but the tvdb vote counts are usually pretty low for new episodes (thus requiring an update after a recent period). I think

Also, does anyone know what (or where I can find) the default file name required for TV posters on XBMC Gotham and Ember (I don't have green flags for them)? Right now I have them as folder.jpg, season0x.tbn, and tvshow.SXXEXX.episodename.tbn.