Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-08-25

New beta release online.

Changelog 1.4.x Beta(2014-08-25)

[Main]
fixed: some issues with AdvancedSettings.xml
fixed: MovieSources and Audio Video Codec Mapping
added: "Reload Default" buttons for Audio Video Codec Mapping

If you use a existing AdvancedSettings.xml: Go to "Settings -> Misc -> Audio Video Codec Mapping" and use both "Set Defaults" buttons.

(2014-08-25, 00:16)solamnic Wrote: Actors, clearart etc now saved properly...

had to use "Only detect one movie from each folder" but had to quit ember and then restart to take place...
also i think it would be nice if "Only detect one movie from each folder" is not select than no clearart etc should be downloaded...
Ok, thank you for the hint.

(2014-08-25, 00:16)solamnic Wrote: is there a way to save art (poster - fanart) for a Movie Set?
Yes, for shure. There is a new tab in Settings for MovieSets. You need to add a global path for movieset artwork in "Files and Sources", also enable the checkboxes for image type (NFO will do not create atm).
Also you need the XBMC addon "Movieset Artwork Automator" (click on the image in settings dialog).

Settings for MSAA are:
- Include set name as a prefix
- Path to single artwork folder

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2014-08-25

isnt it possible for set fanart to be saved in parent set movie folder (where xbmc looks for?)..

Xmen Collection <-folder where folder.jpg and fanart.jpg should be saved
Xmen 1
Xmen 2
etc

(2014-08-25, 00:47)solamnic Wrote: isnt it possible for set fanart to be saved in parent set movie folder (where xbmc looks for?)..

Xmen 1
Xmen 2
etc

Not yet. But XBMC does not look for movieset artwork. XBMC will use always the poster and fanart of the first movie in a set (or first added movie of a set).
You need MSAA to get the images displayed in XBMC.

also in movie Payback (1999)
althought there are clearart, logo etc in fanart.tv, nothing is scrapped in ember...

(2014-08-25, 00:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-08-25, 00:47)solamnic Wrote: isnt it possible for set fanart to be saved in parent set movie folder (where xbmc looks for?)..

Xmen 1
Xmen 2
etc

Not yet. But XBMC does not look for movieset artwork. XBMC will use always the poster and fanart of the first movie in a set (or first added movie of a set).
You need MSAA to get the images displayed in XBMC.

thank you for the answer Nod

also in movie Payback (1999)
althought there are clearart, logo etc in fanart.tv, nothing is scrapped in ember...

(2014-08-25, 00:22)DanCooper Wrote: New beta release online.

Changelog 1.4.x Beta(2014-08-25)

[Main]
fixed: some issues with AdvancedSettings.xml
fixed: MovieSources and Audio Video Codec Mapping
added: "Reload Default" buttons for Audio Video Codec Mapping

If you use a existing AdvancedSettings.xml: Go to "Settings -> Misc -> Audio Video Codec Mapping" and use both "Set Defaults" buttons.

tried latest version .... same for video codec : mpeg 4 not displayed as h264 and a_ac3, a_dts are stil there Nod

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - JSearfoss - 2014-08-25

The Video Source field is not being written to the NFO on new movie scans. This is what I do to create this bug. Add a new movie by Update Library. (Re)Scrape Movie to get the information for the new movie. The Video Source field comes up blank in the Edit Movie information window. Enter BluRay in the field and save. The NFO is written without the Video Source field in it. If I then delete the NFO and (Re)Scrape the movie again when the Edit Movie Into window opens the Video Source contains BluRay (I assume because it was still in the database) then do a save the NFO is written with the Video Source info in it. So it is only happening on the initial scan when the Video Source field comes up blank.

Damn, looks like the old v2 Fanart.tv API is down or disabled :-( we are working on v3, i hope we can finish them fast...

Video/Audio codec: you need to rescan the movie (or refresh metadata) to get the converted infos.

(2014-08-25, 01:01)JSearfoss Wrote: The Video Source field is not being written to the NFO on new movie scans. This is what I do to create this bug. Add a new movie by Update Library. (Re)Scrape Movie to get the information for the new movie. The Video Source field comes up blank in the Edit Movie information window. Enter BluRay in the field and save. The NFO is written without the Video Source field in it. If I then delete the NFO and (Re)Scrape the movie again when the Edit Movie Into window opens the Video Source contains BluRay (I assume because it was still in the database) then do a save the NFO is written with the Video Source info in it. So it is only happening on the initial scan when the Video Source field comes up blank.

I will check that tomorrow. It's to late for me, I have to go to work in 6 hours :-(

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-08-25

Dan saw they were moving servers this weekend maybe that why dowm

Aahhh, great, more time to change to v3 =)

(2014-08-24, 22:42)metalbeast Wrote: I've downloaded the latest beta, but I still can't edit anything, it always generates the same error in the log file;

Code:
dgvMovies_CellDoubleClick    "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))

I tried a full clean install as well, and still the same result. Individual field scraping works ok, it's just a problem with displaying the edit dialog.

I should say prior to these last 2 updates, Ember was working just fine. I have installed the 32bit version of VLC player, several times, and still nothing.

It is important that you install the ActiveX-Plugin (Web-Plugins tree) while VLC install wizard.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2014-08-25

Using 140825 version
Fresh install

Earlier issues gone but new one found

I don't want to scrap movie set automatically, I want to do it like before manually
Collections is unticked in data settings

So in set manager I create a collection name, add some movies to it and create a new one
If I mark the first one no movies exist and nothing has been written in nfo files

Is this still supposed to work or it's me doing something wrong?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - metalbeast - 2014-08-25

(2014-08-25, 12:09)DanCooper Wrote: It is important that you install the ActiveX-Plugin (Web-Plugins tree) while VLC install wizard.

Awesome, that fixed it Smile Thanks!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - arcelas - 2014-08-25

Love the changes! Put it this way, I switch back to Windows due to not being able to get EMM working on Linux. I use it that much. Looking forward to great things to come!

is there a way to enable short imdb plot?

(2014-08-25, 19:39)solamnic Wrote: is there a way to enable short imdb plot?

Enable outline in IMDB scraper and global scraper settings.
TMDB has no outline, but you can mix multiple scrapers.

(2014-08-25, 18:33)T-bird_se Wrote: Using 140825 version
Fresh install

Earlier issues gone but new one found

I don't want to scrap movie set automatically, I want to do it like before manually
Collections is unticked in data settings

So in set manager I create a collection name, add some movies to it and create a new one
If I mark the first one no movies exist and nothing has been written in nfo files

Is this still supposed to work or it's me doing something wrong?

Hmm, looks like a bug or logical error :-)

I will check that.

(2014-08-25, 01:01)JSearfoss Wrote: The Video Source field is not being written to the NFO on new movie scans. This is what I do to create this bug. Add a new movie by Update Library. (Re)Scrape Movie to get the information for the new movie. The Video Source field comes up blank in the Edit Movie information window. Enter BluRay in the field and save. The NFO is written without the Video Source field in it. If I then delete the NFO and (Re)Scrape the movie again when the Edit Movie Into window opens the Video Source contains BluRay (I assume because it was still in the database) then do a save the NFO is written with the Video Source info in it. So it is only happening on the initial scan when the Video Source field comes up blank.

Will be fixed in the next release.

The priority is always:
- from filename/folder structure (VIDEO_TS, video_ts.ifo or BDMV and based on tags like "dvd, hddvd, bluray, br-rip....")
- mapped by file extension (if enabled in settings, for example: mkv is always bluray, xvid is always dvd)
- from NFO (tag <videosource>)