Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - ztrust - 2014-08-29

hey Dan
thank you for the answer

Quote:The procedure should be as:
- change the ordering in Edit TV Show dialog, click OK to save
- rescrape the whole tv show

I have tried this and any other variant or ordering I can think of.
Should Dvd order work so its just me thats F....... up ?
I will try again and post back with screens thanks alot for the help

Ztrrust

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-08-29

I have that newer tested or used. I always use the standard ordering.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-08-29

(2014-08-29, 14:05)solamnic Wrote: is there a way for ember to show poster movies that are saved as .jpg ? (it shows only posters saved as -poster.jpg)

in the Settings under Movies | Files and Sources, select the Expert tab under File Naming, enable the Use checkbox and put poster.jpg in the poster field.

You may need to fill in all the fields for everything to work (bug/functionality).

-Pr.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sircody01 - 2014-08-29

Just downloaded the 1.4.x source today and find it will not compile (using VS 2012). Here's a screen shot of the errors reported:

FYI, yes VLC 2.1.5 is installed and works fine. Do you want the complete build log?

(2014-08-29, 17:36)sircody01 Wrote: Just downloaded the 1.4.x source today and find it will not compile (using VS 2012). Here's a screen shot of the errors reported:

FYI, yes VLC 2.1.5 is installed and works fine. Do you want the complete build log?

You can't compile it as x64. Onyl x86 is possible atm.

Changing configuration to x86 did not help.
32>------ Rebuild All started: Project: EmberMediaManager, Configuration: Release x86 ------
F:\Ember-MM-Newscraper-master\EmberMediaManager\XMLViewer\XMLViewerSettings.vb(48) : warning BC42304: XML documentation parse error: A name was started with an invalid character. XML comment will be ignored.
F:\Ember-MM-Newscraper-master\EmberMediaManager\dlgEditMovie.Designer.vb(176) : error BC30002: Type 'AxAXVLC.AxVLCPlugin2' is not defined.
F:\Ember-MM-Newscraper-master\EmberMediaManager\dlgEditMovie.Designer.vb(2481) : error BC30002: Type 'AxAXVLC.AxVLCPlugin2' is not defined.

Perhaps this warning is the root cause?
32>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(2015,5): warning MSB3287: Cannot load type library for reference "AxAXVLC". Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY))
32>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(2015,5): warning MSB3287: Cannot load type library for reference "AXVLC". Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY))

(2014-08-29, 14:49)DanCooper Wrote: I have that newer tested or used. I always use the standard ordering.

Well then im not sure its working atleast I cant get it to work

(2014-08-29, 19:17)sircody01 Wrote: Changing configuration to x86 did not help.
32>------ Rebuild All started: Project: EmberMediaManager, Configuration: Release x86 ------
F:\Ember-MM-Newscraper-master\EmberMediaManager\XMLViewer\XMLViewerSettings.vb(48) : warning BC42304: XML documentation parse error: A name was started with an invalid character. XML comment will be ignored.
F:\Ember-MM-Newscraper-master\EmberMediaManager\dlgEditMovie.Designer.vb(176) : error BC30002: Type 'AxAXVLC.AxVLCPlugin2' is not defined.
F:\Ember-MM-Newscraper-master\EmberMediaManager\dlgEditMovie.Designer.vb(2481) : error BC30002: Type 'AxAXVLC.AxVLCPlugin2' is not defined.

2>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(2015,5): warning MSB3287: Cannot load type library for reference "AXVLC". Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY))

Ok, you need a installed x86 version of VLC with ActiveX plugin.

Then try to add the ActiveX plugin in VS:
- open EMM project
- open the VS toolbox
- right mouse button -> select elements...
- go-to COM tab
- click on search button
- select C:\Programms (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\axvlc.dll and click on Open button
- now the VLX ActiveX plugin v2 should be in the COM list

(2014-08-29, 19:17)sircody01 Wrote: Changing configuration to x86 did not help.

32>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(2015,5): warning MSB3287: Cannot load type library for reference "AxAXVLC". Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY))
32>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(2015,5): warning MSB3287: Cannot load type library for reference "AXVLC". Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY))

Figured it out. You MUST install VLC to the default path i.e. on C:. I had it installed on D: (which is where I prefer my applications be installed to). Apparently this prevented Visual Studio from locating the type libraries and/or ActiveX control (not sure which).

(2014-08-28, 02:16)ztrust Wrote: regarding Tvshow I am hoping for a little help.
I have my Tvshows named like this if they are no longer running "True Blood [Ended]" and it seem to make ember not find anything for shows can I in regex tell ember to ignore the [Ended] and if so please tell me how ?
Add this to the TV Show Folder/File Filter:
Code:
(?i)[\W_]\[ended\]

where should I put this I have tried both name filter options and in the regex but none of em seem to work still get blank results with "true Blood [Ended]" as folder name

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-08-29

Ok this is super weird... After getting most things working on my download server (8-10 movies), i decided to update Ember on my movie server (5922 movies).

Most movies on there were done with Ember 1.3.

All the movies done with Ember 1.3 now had no Cast, Certification and Release Date info.

When looking at the source nfos, the info was gone from there.

But the biggest problem is that i cannot edit any movie! When i double-click or right click and choose Edit Movie, the edit dialog never shows up. But the tools menu is grayed out just like if the edit dialog was up.

(2014-08-29, 21:13)ztrust Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 02:16)ztrust Wrote: regarding Tvshow I am hoping for a little help.
I have my Tvshows named like this if they are no longer running "True Blood [Ended]" and it seem to make ember not find anything for shows can I in regex tell ember to ignore the [Ended] and if so please tell me how ?
Add this to the TV Show Folder/File Filter:
Code:
(?i)[\W_]\[ended\]

where should I put this I have tried both name filter options and in the regex but none of em seem to work still get blank results with "true Blood [Ended]" as folder name

Tested, works perfect. But this works only while adding a tv show to the database on update. Remove the tv show and do a database update.

The scraper order still doesn't seem to work. I prefer to get my data from IMDB but if a movie is not there, i want to get it from TMDB.

Right now, when scraping for example ratings/votes, it gets the info from TMDB even though the movie exists on IMDB and IMDB is higher in the list.

a rating of 2.6 on 5 votes doesn't really give me a gauge about the movie like a 3.7 rating on 4000 votes! Smile

If the movie is found on multiple scrapers, the order should matter and the only time you go to the next scraper is if there is info missing from the previous one.

And even then, it should take all the info from the 1st scraper and ONLY the missing info from the second one.

(2014-08-29, 21:18)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Ok this is super weird... After getting most things working on my download server (8-10 movies), i decided to update Ember on my movie server (5922 movies).

Most movies on there were done with Ember 1.3.

All the movies done with Ember 1.3 now had no Cast, Certification and Release Date info.

When looking at the source nfos, the info was gone from there.

But the biggest problem is that i cannot edit any movie! When i double-click or right click and choose Edit Movie, the edit dialog never shows up. But the tools menu is grayed out just like if the edit dialog was up.

You need a installed version of VLC x86 with ActiveX plugin.

(2014-08-29, 21:41)DanCooper Wrote: You need a installed version of VLC x86 with ActiveX plugin.

Oh i thought it was just for the Trailer tab...

Thanks!

Keep up the great work it's truly appreciated!

-Pr.