Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - limmi01 - 2014-10-11

Thanks, and noted.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - alexkay - 2014-10-11

Quote:And please check what you have set as decimal separator in Windows Language settings

Thx for the tip Dan, renamer is now perfectly working Smile I had a comma in Windows Language setttings, now replaced by a dot.

AW: RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-11

(2014-10-11, 18:44)alexkay Wrote:
Quote:And please check what you have set as decimal separator in Windows Language settings

Thx for the tip Dan, renamer is now perfectly working Smile I had a comma in Windows Language setttings, now replaced by a dot.
This is so bad... i will try to fix that without changing Windows settings.
Thank you for trying this!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - mardup - 2014-10-12

(2014-10-11, 19:01)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 18:44)alexkay Wrote:

This is so bad... i will try to fix that without changing Windows settings.
Thank you for trying this!

Replacing the coma with dot solved my problem too.

I hope you will find a fix without changing this windows settings, because in France, we use the coma as decimal separator.

Thanks again for all Dan !

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-10-14

personal API making into next release for fanart.tv? How about fanart.tv image scraper into tv shows?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-14

New release in 3h with personal API key for fanart.tv, but without new features for tv shows.
But we are nearly finished with movie area and ready to start rewriting tv area.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-10-15

Sounds good. Keep up great work.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-10-15

Just signed up for My fanart vip account so can get personal key and quicker access.....cant wait to try it out. Hate having to go grab artwork manually...and to impatient to wait lol

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - metalbeast - 2014-10-15

(2014-10-14, 18:23)DanCooper Wrote: New release in 3h with personal API key for fanart.tv, but without new features for tv shows.
But we are nearly finished with movie area and ready to start rewriting tv area.

Can't wait! I'm still having problems with scraping TV shows, where entire seasons are missed for no reason. I scraped them in MediaExplorer and they were all fine, so something weird is happening.

AW: RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-15

(2014-10-15, 18:03)metalbeast Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 18:23)DanCooper Wrote: New release in 3h with personal API key for fanart.tv, but without new features for tv shows.

Can't wait! I'm still having problems with scraping TV shows, where entire seasons are missed for no reason. I scraped them in MediaExplorer and they were all fine, so something weird is happening.
I'm working on last fixes for a release today.

But please send me a screenshot of your tv show folder, season folder, settings.xml, advancedsettings.xml and error log. I will try to check if it's a bug or another problem.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-10-15

2 Bugs in the 9-25 Bulk Renamer :

1- Fails when trying to rename a movie that has a question mark (?) in the title

2- Does not rename the .srt subtitles

Glad you're back Dan! Patiently waiting for the TV Shows Bulk Renamer Wink

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-15

1. Should be fixed in next release

2. I've added proper subtitles support in next release. Next step will be to add subtitles to renamer ;-)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Carl314 - 2014-10-16

The bulk renamer also has issues with slashes in titles. For folder names, I have to use the following to manually convert them to spaces:

$L$?/? ?$?\? ?

But this does not work with the question mark.

Cheers, Carl.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - hatbrox - 2014-10-16

(2014-10-09, 22:39)Cocotus Wrote:
(2014-10-05, 21:47)hatbrox Wrote: Another bug:"bugs", maybe, in the movie set:
I open a movie in Mediainfo and it says: MultiView_Count: 2
but EMM didn't detect that. The Multiview count (edit movie, then go to metadata tab) is empty.
Actually, in a selection of 18 3D movies (AVC bluray rips), only one was detected as 3D by EMM.

Can you upload 1 or 2 Mediainfo logs where it shows MEdiainfo Count = 2 (I think you can export/save the scanresult in Mediainfo) or send to me? Myself can't test it since I don't have 3D movies at all Smile

hi,

I think I must have very tired that night. Actually, they are all recognized property in EMM. in the metadata tab, there are 2 metadata called "Multiview xxx"
I was looking at the last one: "Multiview LA...", saw the Multiview word and wrongly assumed it was the count.
I totally ignored the one before: "Multiview Co..."

very sorry for that.
Out of curiosity what is "Multiview LA..."?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-17

(2014-10-16, 23:43)hatbrox Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 22:39)Cocotus Wrote:
(2014-10-05, 21:47)hatbrox Wrote: Another bug:"bugs", maybe, in the movie set:
I open a movie in Mediainfo and it says: MultiView_Count: 2
but EMM didn't detect that. The Multiview count (edit movie, then go to metadata tab) is empty.
Actually, in a selection of 18 3D movies (AVC bluray rips), only one was detected as 3D by EMM.

Can you upload 1 or 2 Mediainfo logs where it shows MEdiainfo Count = 2 (I think you can export/save the scanresult in Mediainfo) or send to me? Myself can't test it since I don't have 3D movies at all Smile

hi,

I think I must have very tired that night. Actually, they are all recognized property in EMM. in the metadata tab, there are 2 metadata called "Multiview xxx"
I was looking at the last one: "Multiview LA...", saw the Multiview word and wrongly assumed it was the count.
I totally ignored the one before: "Multiview Co..."

very sorry for that.
Out of curiosity what is "Multiview LA..."?

MKV has 2 parameters for 3D files: MultiView_Count and MultiView_Layout.

I think MultiView_Count can only be "empty" for non 3D movies and "2" for 3D movies. I have not seen anything else so far.
MultiView_Layout is the type of used 3D technology and is one of these 14 types in MKV's:
Code:
Side by Side (left eye first)
Top-Bottom (right eye first)
Top-Bottom (left eye first)
Checkboard (right eye first)
Checkboard (left eye first)
Row Interleaved (right eye first)
Row Interleaved (left eye first)
Column Interleaved (right eye first)
Column Interleaved (left eye first)
Anaglyph (cyan/red)
Side by Side (right eye first)
Anaglyph (green/magenta)
Both Eyes laced in one block (left eye first)
Both Eyes laced in one block (right eye first)

The next beta will also support to save the MultiView_Layout in a XBMC compatible tag in NFO as <stereomode> tag. The only problem is that XBMC would write this information to the NFO's if you export the movies, but not recognize is if you add a new movie Huh
Anyway, Ember support this for a (maybe) later support by XBMC.