Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

AW: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-17

Thank you. Big Grin

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - JCMatos - 2014-10-17

New version OK for season lists!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-10-17

Everything appears to be working good for me!

(2014-08-31, 17:49)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: ok so having another problem......I use this naming pattern for files "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$A}". I seem to be having a issue with movies that use dvd as the source. It does not recognize the previous nfo, fanart, poster that is stored. And when I rescrape those it names it like this:

Bad naming - Casper.1995.SDp ch
Correct naming - Casper.1995.SDp.dvd.mp3-2ch

so I do not know if it is the source or audio or combination of both.

Dan it seems I am still having this issue from the previous version. Did you ever have a chance to look into this?

Using this naming scheme now "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$J-$A}

Tony

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-17

(2014-10-17, 19:26)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Everything appears to be working good for me!

(2014-08-31, 17:49)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: ok so having another problem......I use this naming pattern for files "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$A}". I seem to be having a issue with movies that use dvd as the source. It does not recognize the previous nfo, fanart, poster that is stored. And when I rescrape those it names it like this:

Bad naming - Casper.1995.SDp ch
Correct naming - Casper.1995.SDp.dvd.mp3-2ch

so I do not know if it is the source or audio or combination of both.

Dan it seems I am still having this issue from the previous version. Did you ever have a chance to look into this?

Using this naming scheme now "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$J-$A}

Tony

If you have this problem only with movie that don't have an existing NFO file?
I think it's the file name filter that tries to clean the movie title for a proper first scrape.

Tested in Bulk Renamer, looks like this (Avatar has the setting dvd and 2-ch mp3):

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-10-17

These are movies that I have had in the database since 1.3 scraping. And I forget what I was trying to update(think was trying new trailer scrape few sub versions ago) but maybe I just did a re scrape of the movie and then it breaks the naming after that. These movies all had previous, art, nfo that was nammed correctly under 1.3.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2014-10-17

(2014-10-17, 11:24)DanCooper Wrote: New release 1.4.0.1 (2014-10-17) is online Big Grin

Please, read my f****** hints in download thread (at least this time)

Changelog 1.4.0.1 Beta (2014-10-17)

Yes its out! Lets drink a beer... or two...or three Cool

(2014-10-17, 19:48)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: These are movies that I have had in the database since 1.3 scraping. And I forget what I was trying to update(think was trying new trailer scrape few sub versions ago) but maybe I just did a re scrape of the movie and then it breaks the naming after that. These movies all had previous, art, nfo that was nammed correctly under 1.3.

Hmmm, i have tested:
  • bulk renaming with your pattern - OK
  • manual renaming - works
  • rescrape with existing NFO and other content, also already renamed - OK
  • delete NFO after rnaming and do a db update - OK
  • update db with existing and renamed files - OK

I can't reproduce your issue.
Can you upload a screenshot of your movie folder with Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml?

EDIT: ... and i need your existing NFO file with fileinfos

Found two new bugs:
- Create new Subtitle Stream in "Edit Meta Data" dialog is not possible
- If you don't select a language in "Edit Meta Data" dialog, to stream will be removed from list

I will fix that and upload a new version tonight.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2014-10-17

Going in Sets -> Clicking on a Set -> Movies in Set always missing the first movie..

for example
Blade Collection shows Blade II, Blade III (misses Blade I) - this happens with all my movies

(2014-10-17, 23:14)solamnic Wrote: Going in Sets -> Clicking on a Set -> Movies in Set always missing the first movie..

for example
Blade Collection shows Blade II, Blade III (misses Blade I) - this happens with all my movies

Can you upload 2 movie NFO's, one that is missing an another from the same set that's in the list?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2014-10-17

Has the sorting of main movie list changed?
Seems that the path is involved
I have collections in a collection folder and those movies is sorted in groups so the hole list is a mess, not sorted only by title

(2014-10-17, 23:26)T-bird_se Wrote: Has the sorting of main movie list changed?
Seems that the path is involved
I have collections in a collection folder and those movies is sorted in groups so the hole list is a mess, not sorted only by title

Yes, list sorting has changed, but i should be working like before.
Now the sorting will be saved and restored after movie list refresh (DB update, leave settings dialog, restart).

I think i have forgotten to set a default value for the first start.

Please try this:
- click on the "Title" column header to sort the list by "List Title". Close Ember and start him again. It's OK now?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2014-10-18

Yes, pressing on title bar resort it and I don't have to restart Ember
Just not used to have to do it

thx

AW: RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-18

(2014-10-18, 00:20)T-bird_se Wrote: Yes, pressing on title bar resort it and I don't have to restart Ember
Just not used to have to do it

thx
I have fixed that issue for the first start.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-10-18

Dan...trying a few things before uploading like removing everything from that folder and re scrape as new movie. But having some issues where the movie just sits there for a while "verifying movie data" and never seems to connect. I use IMDB as data scraper....could they be down tonight?