Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - scorpie - 2014-10-30

My I ask what the themes are, some pics would be helpfull

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-30

(2014-10-30, 18:05)salimpam12 Wrote: This file log mr my episode gone at Scan

Like This Image
image hosting

This file Log mr File Log

Looks strange, many unusual errors.
Please upload your Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml. Maybe the reason it's a special combination of settings.

(2014-10-30, 18:22)scorpie Wrote: My I ask what the themes are, some pics would be helpfull

You mean Movie, MovieSet, Season ... Theme?
That are the style of information area under the big fanart image in main window.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - salimpam12 - 2014-10-30

MR. i can im use scrape offline mode? if use online my TV show mising episode i cant update my episode, sory im new user XBMC and emm, and tanks

Setting

This Im just need update my collection anime episode but at database online not update need make manual but if use manual and not use Title like do not use the same database all episode change and gone

Like my collection Asu No Yoichi! (im use title manual) if use data base scrape change Samurai Harem, I cant use it

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-30

(2014-10-30, 19:18)salimpam12 Wrote: MR. i can im use scrape offline mode? if use online my TV show mising episode i cant update my episode, sory im new user XBMC and emm, and tanks

Setting

This Im just need update my collection anime episode but at database online not update need make manual but if use manual and not use Title like do not use the same database all episode change and gone

Like my collection Asu No Yoichi! (im use title manual) if use data base scrape change Samurai Harem, I cant use it

I have checked your settings, looks good.

Please upload the tvshow.nfo of Asu No Yoichi!, maybe it has a wrong tvdb ID.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - salimpam12 - 2014-10-30

This nfo file Asu No yoichi
Nfo

in TVDB ID use Show Name Title Samurai Harem but Im need use original Title Asu No Yoichi then im change at Emm, After finish im update library and need update episode All data Episode Asu No Yoichi gone,it's why?mr

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - RonnieSunde - 2014-10-31

LOL,

I am hovering the landscape column header and the POPUP HINT shadow is there, but the hint itself is somewhere else,

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - geek-baba - 2014-10-31

I just started to use the beta emm, and it may be already answered (I could not find it), how do I stop emm creating <movie name>-poster.jpg? I have used special section to name them appropriately.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - ZacGates - 2014-10-31

This is an issue with all versions and not with the new beta. The movie list when sorted moves "The" and "A" to the end and then sorts. The problem is that this places it out of alpha order just a bit. For example:

"The War" is switched to "War, The" but what is looks like in the list of titles is:
War
War Arrow
War Horse
War of the World
War of the World, The
War, The

Instead of "The War" being up under "War" it is at the end. Is there a way that when it sorts it ignores The, A, and An but still places them at then end when it displays it? The correct alphabetical list should be
War
War, The
War Arrow
War Horse
War of the World
War of the World, The

Also I have a request that I hope someone can do.

On my XBMC I have separate menu items for Movies, TV Movies, and Video Releases. I had created a Genre on XBMC for TV movies and Video Releases. This allows the easy way to pull up just those titles. Right now I have to mark each one manually right now. I was wondering if there was a way that the scrapper could mark them automatically. When the scrapper now reads it from IMDB it groups the titles under tv movies and videos on the list that we select the correct one to scrap. So the scrapper already looks at it, so would it be possible to have the scrapper to mark them either using a genre or a tag?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-31

(2014-10-31, 12:31)shwetkprabhat Wrote: I just started to use the beta emm, and it may be already answered (I could not find it), how do I stop emm creating <movie name>-poster.jpg? I have used special section to name them appropriately.

Disable Frodo default setting for posters.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - salimpam12 - 2014-10-31

hi mr what TV episode is missing, could make no scan tvdb?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-31

(2014-10-31, 16:41)salimpam12 Wrote: hi mr what TV episode is missing, could make no scan tvdb?

Missing episode is only a hint for you, that there is a epsiode that do you no have.
If you add this episode, Ember remove the "missing" entry and add you local episode like others.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - geek-baba - 2014-11-01

(2014-10-31, 14:20)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-31, 12:31)shwetkprabhat Wrote: I just started to use the beta emm, and it may be already answered (I could not find it), how do I stop emm creating <movie name>-poster.jpg? I have used special section to name them appropriately.

Thanks! One more question, the scan is taking a very long time ( I mean sometimes over 30 mins) - I am running windows 7 x64, emm v1.4.0.6 x86.

AW: RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-01

(2014-11-01, 13:31)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2014-10-31, 14:20)DanCooper Wrote:

Thanks! One more question, the scan is taking a very long time ( I mean sometimes over 30 mins) - I am running windows 7 x64, emm v1.4.0.6 x86.
Try to disable database cleanup.

But 30min is very long....

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - geek-baba - 2014-11-01

(2014-11-01, 13:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-11-01, 13:31)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2014-10-31, 14:20)DanCooper Wrote: Disable Frodo default setting for posters.

Yeah its strange, the database cleanup was already disabled...any logs I should look at? Where if at all...

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-01

(2014-11-01, 15:15)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2014-11-01, 13:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-11-01, 13:31)shwetkprabhat Wrote: Thanks! One more question, the scan is taking a very long time ( I mean sometimes over 30 mins) - I am running windows 7 x64, emm v1.4.0.6 x86.

Yeah its strange, the database cleanup was already disabled...any logs I should look at? Where if at all...

Local, WLAN or LAN?
.... or 15'000 Movies and 50'000 epsiodes? ;-)