Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Funky_Funked - 2014-01-28

First off, thank you guys for this great skin - and thanks for the hard work to get it done and stable Smile

Is there a possibility to use the lyrics script without automacially showing it when every time activating fullscreen- mode? I got a low-end computer, so its a hard task for it to always load the lyrics plugin, but I'd still love to use it temporarily (as a global shortcut on the remote, I did so with other skins).

I noticed that i can't load CU LRC lyrics at all (or it is not visible) if i deactivate lyrics view in fullscreen mode.

Is there a way to use the addon without loading it automatically in fullscreen?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - qonfusion90 - 2014-01-29

First of all, great skin guys.
Second i'v question about the views: Is it normal that if I select panel for movies as wel as for tvshows and I want to set tvshows on thumbnail: clearart that movies turns into clearart as wel and the other way around?
Because I would like to see a list of logo's for my tvshows but a list of posters/cases for my movies as I did in mq4, is this possible?Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - scott967 - 2014-01-29

(2014-01-18, 15:29)cw-kid Wrote: I use this skin with Live TV, I have just searched for the word "rally" with the default options / filters and its come up with one result on ITV4 World Rally Championship - Tue 21, JAN 2014 20:00.

I have in the XBMC TV settings changed the EPG to display 7 days, I am using DVBLink TV Source on the back-end.

So should it be showing more search results than this ?

Regards

OK I think I have the fix for this. You need to edit a skin file in your text editor. In your userdata area there should be an addon folder with skin.aeonmq5 and in there the 720p folder has all the skin files. Open the file ViewsLiveTV.xml and scroll down to line 1205. It should show
Code:
    <control type="panel" id="17">

You need to add the following new line under this line. I'm not sure the exact order is important, but I followed an example in the skinner wiki
Code:
<orientation>horizontal</orientation>

So when you are done it looks like this:

Code:
<control type="panel" id="17">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>130</posy>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>440</height>
    <onup>17</onup>
    <ondown>17</ondown>
    <onleft>9900</onleft>
    <onright>77</onright>
    <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
    <pagecontrol>77</pagecontrol>
    <scrolltime>350</scrolltime>

then save that file and you should be good (or at least try and let me know)!

You should also fix the EPG search dialog label error in DialogPVRGuideSearch.xml that I found earlier.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Rob55Levo - 2014-01-29

(2014-01-02, 03:10)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-01-01, 06:34)colbert Wrote: Perhaps not to do with the skin but just wondering, when I put on my headphones and want the 5.1 to go to Stereo, is that something in a menu I'm missing because I can't find that, or is that not possible with XBMC period?

Go to settings > system. You should find an option in there to change the speaker config manually.

(2014-01-01, 19:11)m.savazzi Wrote: Need some help:
I have several PlayList (xsp files) I've created to crete views of my library.

Is it possible to add them as sub menu of the Video or Audio menu?
How can I do that?

I was able to create a main menu item with the playlist but not to change the sub menus.

Thanks,
M

If you want to add/remove something on a sub menu:

1) Go to the main menu customisation screen.

2) Hilight the heading of the submenu you want to alter.

3) Press the left arrow.

You will now see the submenu in question and can make your desired changes.

(2013-12-31, 21:45)Rob55Levo Wrote: Hi, firstly love the skin!! the menu customization is soooo easy!!
I was running it without problems until recently, It's weird but recently whenever I play a bluray Iso the "starring" and sometimes "plot" is missing from the pause menu, It's the same with the ACE skin. Thing is, it only happens with my blurays!!?? my dvd iso's display the "starring" perfectly and so do normal video files (mkv etc.). I've tried reinstalling the skin and even completely uninstalling XBMC and doing a fresh install, but still the problem persists...very strange. It maybe since updating to Frodo 2.3, but I've been looking around for someone with the same problem but it doesn't seem very common.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!......

Does it happen with confluence?

Sorry Samu-rai I didn't see your reply to my post until now!!

I can't reproduce the "starring" in confluence as I don't think that skin displays "Starring" it just gives a brief outline of the director etc, but no "starring" in detail as the Aeon mq5 skin does. I've discovered another weird issue with this problem as well, If I play a bluray movie from one of the home screen widgets the starring displays perfectly in the pause screen, but if I play a bluray from within the movies list the starring is missing?? this only happens with blu rays and not with DVD isos or movie files.

Another Issue I'm having which I'm just going to add here is that blurays ALWAYS start from the beginning no matter what I select, the menu pops up with resume from xx:xx but even when I select it the movie always starts at the beginning.

Again thanks for the reply and any help would be appreciated..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-29

(2014-01-29, 04:56)Rob55Levo Wrote: Sorry Samu-rai I didn't see your reply to my post until now!!

I can't reproduce the "starring" in confluence as I don't think that skin displays "Starring" it just gives a brief outline of the director etc, but no "starring" in detail as the Aeon mq5 skin does. I've discovered another weird issue with this problem as well, If I play a bluray movie from one of the home screen widgets the starring displays perfectly in the pause screen, but if I play a bluray from within the movies list the starring is missing?? this only happens with blu rays and not with DVD isos or movie files.

Another Issue I'm having which I'm just going to add here is that blurays ALWAYS start from the beginning no matter what I select, the menu pops up with resume from xx:xx but even when I select it the movie always starts at the beginning.

Again thanks for the reply and any help would be appreciated..

I can't say that I've experienced any of those issue. But I store MKV's rather than ISO's so that could be why.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-01-30

Is there any way to add Clearart.png Logo.png and Disc.png to Advanced Launcher for Games Collection (PC)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bry - 2014-01-31

Finally organized all my movie sets. Unfortunately I am not able to view them in the general movie lists within the library. Does anybody have any idea as to what I am doing wrong? Are there certain views that the sets only work in? I have enabled sets in the views lists. thanks in adv

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - DeeKayNL - 2014-01-31

Yesterday I swithched from Aeon Nox to Aeon MQ5. The responsiveness of this skin is great! I also like the info you see when you pause an episode.

The only things that I couldnt do were:

1. Showing the Clearart from a Series when pausing the episode
2. Getting to the Audio OSD while playing an episode isnt done easily. Can i change this?

My most important issue:

3. I used to have 2 smart playlist, one for TV Series and one for Anime. Then in the Homescreen I had two menu options with the smart playlist. I also could assign the Fanart from each individual playlist to the background for the specific menu. As soon as I choose smart playlist the option to use fanart disappears.

Could anyone help me with these issues?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-31

(2014-01-31, 03:41)bry- Wrote: Finally organized all my movie sets. Unfortunately I am not able to view them in the general movie lists within the library. Does anybody have any idea as to what I am doing wrong? Are there certain views that the sets only work in? I have enabled sets in the views lists. thanks in adv

No, sets should show in every view.

You have 'group movies into sets' enabled in the video settings?

(2014-01-31, 09:39)DeeKayNL Wrote: Yesterday I swithched from Aeon Nox to Aeon MQ5. The responsiveness of this skin is great! I also like the info you see when you pause an episode.

The only things that I couldnt do were:

1. Showing the Clearart from a Series when pausing the episode
2. Getting to the Audio OSD while playing an episode isnt done easily. Can i change this?

My most important issue:

3. I used to have 2 smart playlist, one for TV Series and one for Anime. Then in the Homescreen I had two menu options with the smart playlist. I also could assign the Fanart from each individual playlist to the background for the specific menu. As soon as I choose smart playlist the option to use fanart disappears.

Could anyone help me with these issues?

1) I don't use clear art, but from memory if you have it downloaded it should show on the pause screen.

Wher you're on a show in the library and you press i does it display?

2) There may be a key you could assign in the key map to show this.

Other than that you will just have to press m and select it from the bottom menu.

3) I use smart playlists on my set up and have never had this problem.

You are choosing add video playlist? Would you post a screen shot?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - DeeKayNL - 2014-01-31

I will give more details tonight when I am at my HTPC, I will make printscreens of what i mean.

Concerning issue 1: I will try this tonight and post a printscreen.
concerning issue 2: I do use the mouse to select Audio OST in the bottom menu but it doesnt respond as good as I had hoped. In Nox the icon had a fixed location and now i have to scroll though the bottom menu which takes more time.
concerning issue 3: I did choose for Replace This Menu With and then Choose Video Playlist and as you can see in the image (got it from google for some demonstration purpose) there is no fanart background option available.

See image

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-01-31

Is there any way to add Clearart.png Logo.png and Disc.png to Advanced Launcher for Games Collection (PC)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-01-31

2) On the bottom menu, you can set this to fixed list, and also swap the order of the icons

3) You need to select the change backdrop options.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - asshep - 2014-02-01

Following the Link on first Post [ Full Changelog online ] I see a Version AeonMQ5 2.0.1.zip. But cant download it. ( No way to say Save to Disk ... or somthing like that )
Where I can get Newer (Beta ?) Versions from ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - blinken - 2014-02-01

I have a question about the wall view. In older versions when I reached the bottom and continued scrolling down it would return to the top of the wall. Also, if I continued going right it would go to the left side and vice versa. I've been toying around for a while and can't seem to get this to work. Anyone have any idea if this is possible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-02-02

I don't think it works like that in MQ5 right now. You'll have to alter the code of that view.

If you do a search, I think I recall someone explaning what changes to make to achieve it.