Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-02-08

(2014-02-06, 22:56)Wanilton Wrote: Addon was fixed, now in repo new release Common Plugin Cache, version 2.5.4

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/script.common.plugin.cache/

Tested in gotham and work fine.

Thanks

I can confirm v2.5.4 seems to have resolved the problems with this add-on on my Frodo installation.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pigeldi - 2014-02-08

One request: In movie selection screen, you see several information buttons at the bottom (rating, aspect ratio, sound codec, etc.). Could you also add the movie length here?
I often decide about watching a movie in the evening depending on its length. As it is not displayed at the bottom and also not in the info popup when you press up (where it was available in previous Aeon releases), it is necessary to press the info button to see the movie length.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2014-02-09

Aeon MQ 5 2.0.2 available - Frodo and Gotham

Changelog:

Added: Support to Themes of Textures - created by users. See forum for more info.
Improved: Media Flag for Drive Storage - Support up to 30 drivers.
Fixed: Video Media Case number 8 - digital - in wrong color.
Fixed: Missing option to customize Media Case in top menu for View Right List.
Fixed: Missing Weather information in some languages non-english.
Fixed: Missing Cdart animation in pause screen.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - dodino - 2014-02-09

(2014-02-09, 00:06)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 5 2.0.2 available - Frodo and Gotham

Changelog:

Added: Support to Themes of Textures - created by users. See forum for more info.

Thanks, got it and run, without problem.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Ipaddle - 2014-02-09

(2014-02-05, 23:12)cw-kid Wrote: I was just going to say try key C. Just looked at my keymap file key E is for Live TV / EPG and key C is for Guide / Context Menu

Ok, on my Logitech Harmony One, the guide key will show info about CPU usage, frame rates and things like this.
The Info key will show program info (plot). Maybe you can change that in the keymap file? However when I press the button C on my mini wireless keyboard, it will show the channel list overlay just as it is shown in the posted pictures.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - TRaSH - 2014-02-09

remap your buttons in your logitech software

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-02-09

(2014-02-09, 10:14)Ipaddle Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 23:12)cw-kid Wrote: I was just going to say try key C. Just looked at my keymap file key E is for Live TV / EPG and key C is for Guide / Context Menu

Ok, on my Logitech Harmony One, the guide key will show info about CPU usage, frame rates and things like this.
The Info key will show program info (plot). Maybe you can change that in the keymap file? However when I press the button C on my mini wireless keyboard, it will show the channel list overlay just as it is shown in the posted pictures.

I can't really advise you about remote control setup as I had big problems with it.
What OS are you using? I'm on Linux / Openelec and for my iMon IR on the HTPC case I had to create a custom imon_mce keymap file and also tweak the XBMC keyboard.xml file to get all the buttons working properly on my Harmony 895. I also had issues with double commands / presses being sent and had to disable eventlircd to stop it happening.

Good luck!

EDIT: Also how did you setup the Harmony One? To add an MCE device you should add it as "Windows Media Center SE"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Cinderella17 - 2014-02-09

Hello Friends, I'm getting an error from Random and Last items script, how can I fix this?? Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-02-09

@Cinderella17, what error:?? xbmc frodo or gotham, what O.S debug log (wiki) please.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Ipaddle - 2014-02-09

(2014-02-09, 13:01)cw-kid Wrote:
(2014-02-09, 10:14)Ipaddle Wrote:

I can't really advise you about remote control setup as I had big problems with it.
What OS are you using? I'm on Linux / Openelec and for my iMon IR on the HTPC case I had to create a custom imon_mce keymap file and also tweak the XBMC keyboard.xml file to get all the buttons working properly on my Harmony 895. I also had issues with double commands / presses being sent and had to disable eventlircd to stop it happening.

Good luck!

EDIT: Also how did you setup the Harmony One? To add an MCE device you should add it as "Windows Media Center SE"
The Xtreamer is supported by the Logitech programing software. I will to look into the keymap file.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - carmelshay - 2014-02-09

(2014-01-28, 18:26)carmelshay Wrote: Hey, when I play music, after a couple of seconds the bands who is playing fanart is shown on the main menu.but I don't want that! I just want to see the random fanart of TV shows/movies/music when I'm on the main menu.
Anyway of doing that? Or put an extra feature on the skin settings?

(2014-01-28, 18:37)MarcosQui Wrote: This is an automatic function, there is no way to disable. I'll add a button to disable this feature in future versions.

Hey, any chance this was also fixed in the new update?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Faccias - 2014-02-09

Hello,

iam new at the XBMC Scene and now i have installed the Aeon MQ 5 on my HTPC.

But now i have a big Problem.

Everytime i watch a movie, subtitles are being shown.

Where can i switch them off?
I really looked everywhere but i didnt find the right button for that.

Thank you very much for help!

Greetings

Florian

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-02-10

That's not a skin issue.

But press S to disable subtitles. Or to disable them permanently press M while you are watching something, and choose Audio (OSD).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Ipaddle - 2014-02-10

(2014-02-09, 00:06)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 5 2.0.2 available - Frodo and Gotham

Changelog:

In weather section:
I think 7-days forecast. Danish language: Sunday = Søndag. That means not "SOL" but "SØN".

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - blimes - 2014-02-10

In my movie folder i get a error that says movie set addon required? What is that exactly?

thanks