Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Faccias - 2014-02-10

Thank you Samu-Rai!

That worked :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-02-10

(2014-02-10, 09:26)Faccias Wrote: Thank you Samu-Rai!

That worked :-)

Sorry, I actually meant press T to disable subs lol, but I'm glad the other method worked for you anyway.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-02-10

Down Below.
vvvvvvvvvvv

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-02-10

OK People Need support from all XBMC Users, MODS, Developers etc.

I'm gonna start a new thread on this topic for the sake of everyone who wants to chuck in their two cents.
Form my previous posts i am trying to start up a FANART (Games) section, read the other examples i have posted above....A little more above.

Kode (Site Admin) of FANART.TV stated.
"QUOTE"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Movies come from tmdb, tmdb also provides the imdb id as well so we store both.

TV just comes from thetvdb.com as that is what is used by most mediacentres

Music comes from musicbrainz. Musicbrainz would have a similar incompatability with releases as it
maintains a release id for every single release, however, it provides a release-group, which is what we use.

If the gamesdb had a similar group id it would make it trivial to build.

bakslash found http://www.giantbomb.com/ which might be a viable solution, however, it's complicated
by the fact that as far as I know, none of the mediacentres etc that would use the data from us also use giantbomb.com and currently we
don't offer a search option through the API.

I have been toying with allowing searching in v3 of the API, however, we would still need some people to commit to
producing the artwork and moderating the section as we don't really want an empty section. It might be worth you going
on the xbmc forum and seeing if you can drum up some support for the section.

*edit*
Having said that, if we could get the support from contributors and mods, it's always been a section I would have liked to have on the site.
"QUOTE"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me a while to realize what Kode was trying to knock into my thick skull but i got it now.
Can't do this without the community. To be quite frank, its the best community out there, XBMC users are like a huge FAMS.
Here's the link to that, http://forum.fanart.tv/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=88.

New thread title will be <<<SUPPORT NEEDED>>> Clearart and Logo for Advanced Launcher (Games, Comics etc)
So please people I and other like me really need the support to make this happen and MQ5 is a great starting point.

Here's the link to the new thread, any contribution, ideas and discussion is welcome. (LINK) http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185870

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pangit99 - 2014-02-12

(2013-10-18, 14:56)keisuji Wrote: I have a problem with coverflow under TVShows. the same thing happens with ace for me.
I scroll from left to the right side there is a jump from one show to the other show. The image jumping a little bit up and goes down. But from the right to the left side it goes well.

Was this ever resolved? I have exactly the same problem. Only happens in TV Shows though, not Movies

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - keisuji - 2014-02-12

(2014-02-12, 13:03)pangit99 Wrote:
(2013-10-18, 14:56)keisuji Wrote: I have a problem with coverflow under TVShows. the same thing happens with ace for me.
I scroll from left to the right side there is a jump from one show to the other show. The image jumping a little bit up and goes down. But from the right to the left side it goes well.

Was this ever resolved? I have exactly the same problem. Only happens in TV Shows though, not Movies

Yes I solved it. My Problem was with the Addon TVTunes I needed to disabled it and the jumping effect never happend again for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Azza666 - 2014-02-12

Hi just moved to Gotham for the nice 3d movie support.

I noticed in my movies list their is no longer any information about collections. Is this a skin issue or an issue with extendedinfo or some other add on? I have the latest version of extendedinfo available from the central repo.s there a know fix or workaround for this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-02-12

@Azza666, extentedinfo need fix,

For fix script for use in gotham, need

1. File Utils.py, line 175 change code for
Code:
"LibraryPath" : 'musicdb://artists/' + str(item['artistid']) + '/' }

2. File default.py line 655 change code for
Code:
if xbmc.getCondVisibility("!IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + [SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets/,left)| Container.Content(artists) | Container.Content(albums)]"):

It´s solve problems in gotham.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Azza666 - 2014-02-13

@Wanilton Fantastic stuff

I really appreciate the helpful support.

I love Aeon MQ 5!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - DavidK - 2014-02-14

I cannot seem to get the change view menu to appear. I have tried double tapping the up key. doesn't work. So, how do I access the change view menus? Thanks.

David

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Rhothgar - 2014-02-14

Would like to thank MarcosQui personally for his work on this skin.

It really is a nice skin.

Just done a clean install of XBMC Frodo and download MQ5 from XBMC Systems>Appearance Menu.

From what I have read on the forums and the net in general, everyone seems to be saying Quartz is the lightest skin available for the Apple TV 2.

When I have a clean install, System Info shows Free Memory of around 100Mb with no add-ons installed. Aeon MQ5 shows 140Mb of Free Memory.

Now bearing in mind that the ATV is limited in resources surely MQ5 wins hands down.

Confluence however shows 60fps at full screen size 1280x720 whereas MQ5 shows 40fps on the settings and customisations I currently have. It can drop as low as 25fps.

Can anyone tell me what their Apple TV experiences are using Aeon MQ5? Ideally, I would love to hear back from Marcos himself with what settings should I use to run the leanest for an Apple TV 2?

Again, brilliant work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-02-15

(2014-02-14, 20:29)DavidK Wrote: I cannot seem to get the change view menu to appear. I have tried double tapping the up key. doesn't work. So, how do I access the change view menus? Thanks.

David

Do you have kiosk mode activated by any chance?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - romano - 2014-02-15

Hello,
the music tracks jumps to next track in the middle of song, in the main menu where the bar is showing the seconds of the song, is this a skin bug or xbmc?
i have android and an Ouya.
Please.

Edit: i have noticed its not only there, its everywhere, maybe a network problem? i have a nas disk.
edit:will this be an buffer problem? and it is not from this skin alone as the confluence dont work too.
Forget this post, i will make one in the general area.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-02-15

Hi

I seem to have lost the music codec / file format icons

Before:

Now:

I updated my music library in XBMC the other week I as added some new albums.

Not sure why this has happened? These icons are missing on other albums I have played as well.

Looking on the Collection/Change View pull down menu in the Music area the option Media Labels - Always Visible is turned ON.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-02-15

(2014-02-15, 14:54)romano Wrote: Hello,
the music tracks jumps to next track in the middle of song, in the main menu where the bar is showing the seconds of the song, is this a skin bug or xbmc?
i have android and an Ouya.
Please.

Edit: i have noticed its not only there, its everywhere, maybe a network problem? i have a nas disk.
edit:will this be an buffer problem? and it is not from this skin alone as the confluence dont work too.
Forget this post, i will make one in the general area.

I have been having a similar problem for quite a while now, usually when starting to play an album it will play the first track for a while and then just jump and start playing the next track. Only seems to happen on the first track I play, then all other tracks play to completion OK. Never had this problem initially, seems to have developed, wasn't sure if it was an OpenElec update or Skin update or something else?

Also I can't play FLAC files properly XBMC Frodo 12.2 just hangs solid most times when attempting to play FLAC tracks and I have to reboot the HTPC. I don't have many albums in FLAC so have been converting them to high bit rate MP3 files instead.

Please give us the link to your thread in the general area.

Thanks