Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Azza666 - 2014-02-17

(2014-02-17, 20:37)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi Guys,

I am running Gotham nightly, and I install the extended info script to get the extra info when sets covers are hi lighted, but whilst the sets seem to work there is no info being shown, and read somewhere that gotham as a problem with this script, is this true? and is there any remedy to this problem

Thanks

Hey m8 if you don't want to make the required changes I've forked the mod. Hopefully this change will appear in the real master in time.....but in the meantime....

Forked Script

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - romano - 2014-02-18

Thank you Azza666

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Funky_Funked - 2014-02-18

(2014-02-17, 05:56)huttdes Wrote: The lyrics seem to scroll with the music when they want to.... some songs this works and others I have to hit the arrow key to follow along...
Is this a common glitch?

I don't think its a glitch. Happens to me all the time, also with other skins. I just think it depends if the lyrics (you download from websites/databases with this addon) got time-information saved in the file. If the CU-LRC Lyrics plugin does find lyrics with time information, it will scroll, if it just finds lyrics as pure text, you have to scroll yourself. Try different lyrics scrapers (in CU LRC Lyrics settings ), maybe it will help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - PhAzE - 2014-02-19

I was wondering if there was any information on the file naming that this skin uses for frodo when scanning in artwork. I have some artwork downloader scripts that collect some images but then they aren't properly loaded into the xbmc with this theme (best theme ever btw) so I wanted to verify I have them named right. I know a few:

<MovieName>.mkv/avi
<MovieName>.nfo
<MovieName>-poster.jpg
<MovieName>-fanart.jpg
<MovieName>-trailer.mp4
banner.jpg ?
clearart.png ?
discart.png ?
logo.png ?
landscape.jpg ?

Does this theme load all art using the <MovieName>-<item>.jpg convention? I'm not sure if there is a specific Frodo standard for those ones above with ? marks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-02-19

They all look right

Are you using artwork downloader?

If so you need to make sure 'use local artwork' is enabled in the settings, and run it again to pick the images up.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - huttdes - 2014-02-19

(2014-02-18, 19:17)Funky_Funked Wrote:
(2014-02-17, 05:56)huttdes Wrote: The lyrics seem to scroll with the music when they want to.... some songs this works and others I have to hit the arrow key to follow along...
Is this a common glitch?

I don't think its a glitch. Happens to me all the time, also with other skins. I just think it depends if the lyrics (you download from websites/databases with this addon) got time-information saved in the file. If the CU-LRC Lyrics plugin does find lyrics with time information, it will scroll, if it just finds lyrics as pure text, you have to scroll yourself. Try different lyrics scrapers (in CU LRC Lyrics settings ), maybe it will help.

Would this work with lyrics embedded in the tags?

Couple of artwork questions....

I decided to get all the clearart for the first time.
I used the artwork downloader addon.
It scraped it all for me fine
clearart.png
discart.png
logo.png
Where and when exactly do I see this stuff? I tried different views and everything and it doesn't display anywhere... don't know how to make it use any clear art.

Another question... I also had artwork downloader download pics for the extra thumbs folder.
It downloads 4 files with dimensions of 780x439
If I use Ember Media Manager to download extra fanart it saves the files in the extra thumbs folder and names them properly for that purpose.
So my first question is if I use EMM to download my artwork so I have my choice as to exactly what it downloads and how many is there any advantage to downloading more than 4 images? Will XBMC ramdomize them if I have for example 8 pictures? Or will it always use the same 4?

Also, using EMM the pics can be in the much higher resolution of 1920x1080... any advantage to having the larger artwork?

And a final question on this same subject... I have a couple movies where artwork downloader only found 3 thumbs. To have 4 files it saves one of them twice. So when XBMC displays the thumbs I see two of the same pic. No big deal as I simply I made another with EMM just grabbing a still from my MKV file. However after replacing the file XBMC still displays the same as before with the duplicate file. I'm assuming this is because it is saved into its database. How do I have XBMC update to this newer file? Would I use the import video library option in library settings?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-02-19

Where and when exactly do I see this stuff?

In the info menu (when you press i), on the pause screen, in the majority of MQ5's views to name a few.

Is there any advantage to downloading more than 4 images?

Not that I can see. MQ5 will only ever use 4.

Any advantage to having the larger artwork?

Again, not that I can see. MQ5 uses these images to display in very small 'preview' windows. Large images will just take up more space, and the difference if quality will be negligible, if at all.

How do I have XBMC update to this newer file?

Reload the movie to your library using the 'reload' button in the info menu.

(2014-02-19, 20:53)Samu-rai Wrote: Where and when exactly do I see this stuff?

In the info menu (when you press i), on the pause screen, in the majority of MQ5's views to name a few.

Thanks for the other answers....
This one is not working for me.

pause
info screen

clearart files
clearart
logo
disk
All in same directory as movie, fanart, poster etc.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - m0v1em4n - 2014-02-20

Hi guys,

Updated the extended info script that was posted a few post back, because I am running Gotham and was hoping to get the extra thumbnails to show when my sets covers are selected but instead all I get is blank squares, I am getting more info now since updating the script but no thumbs

anyone have any ideas on how to get the thumbs nails to show.

Here is what I have done

Installed the updated script.
Checked use local artwork
Quote:Are you using artwork downloader?

If so you need to make sure 'use local artwork' is enabled in the settings, and run it again to pick the images up
run the artwork downloader again

But no joy, anyone help me out

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - devilshura - 2014-02-20

I use "Movie set artwork automator" to get some image for movieset.but it no option for extratumbs ATM.

If not included that view.It will works fine.

(2014-02-20, 03:16)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi guys,

Updated the extended info script that was posted a few post back, because I am running Gotham and was hoping to get the extra thumbnails to show when my sets covers are selected but instead all I get is blank squares, I am getting more info now since updating the script but no thumbs

anyone have any ideas on how to get the thumbs nails to show.

Here is what I have done

Installed the updated script.
Checked use local artwork
Quote:Are you using artwork downloader?

If so you need to make sure 'use local artwork' is enabled in the settings, and run it again to pick the images up
run the artwork downloader again

But no joy, anyone help me out

Thanks

(2014-02-20, 09:48)devilshura Wrote: I use "Movie set artwork automator" to get some image for movieset.but it no option for extratumbs ATM.

If not included that view.It will works fine.

Thanks Devilshura,

Yes in the movie set view I see thumbnails like your picture, it's when I am browsing my main movie collection in showcase view and I come across a sets cover and show the panel there are no thumbnail as shown in my picture above yours, All my artwork is coming down ok, it's just that the thumbnails don't show in that particular area, if I go inside a set then the thumbnails show on the panel, just seem to be in the main view, in my case its showcase

any one have any ideas

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-02-20

Extrathumbs don't work with sets as far as I know. Even with the extended info script.

With regards to AD, unless there is a change with Gotham, if all the settings are correct it should work fine.

No problems here anyway.

Perhaps you could try asking in the AD thread?

Hi Samu-rai,

Think my only problem is the Extra thumbnails not showing as in the picture above and that's been like that for ever , just thought they had sorted it.
would be nice to get it sorted or remove them, I believe the panel option are global so that would effect it in rest of it

Thanks any way

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sualfred - 2014-02-20

Is it possible to change the way of the EPG function?
Currently it's works like a "own" window and the automatic refresh rate changing will cause a short black window when I open the EPG view during a playback.

The channel list view option (the OSD variant) does not have this problem. Maybe it's possible to add the EPG also as OSD to prevent xbmc to change the refresh rate.