Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - pettergulbra - 2013-10-04

Thanks for a really nice skin!

But after I installed this skin. It worked great for three movies. On and off between of course, over three days.
It just set my hole XBMC skin back to the original skin, and all my setup is gone.. GUI settings there is.

I don`t know if this is because of this skin. Hope not.

(and I forgot to save the log, first run this happened)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - shedrock - 2013-10-04

I installed the skin yesterday and it is simply beautiful.

Anyway, I am having some issues with it.

Last night I was watching a movie and had to pause for approximately 10-15 minutes. When I returned and tried to resume the movie XBMC was locked up, it also did not remember where I stopped watching so I had to restart the movie.

The other issue is this. Sometimes when I boot up the system none of the background images are there except for the movies background. I am using the skins default settings so I have no idea what the issue might be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, Where are the extra images stored? I can't find them and they don't appear to be available from within the skin.

Thanks
Shedrock

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - NeXrom - 2013-10-05

(2013-09-30, 16:34)NeXrom Wrote: Is it possible to get the IMDB Rating instead of studio or country in the movie view?

MQ4 View:

Can I change this for my own in one of the xml files?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-05

NeXrom, look post 149, skin have view very similar, what is difference for request this mode?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - tential - 2013-10-05

(2013-10-05, 02:22)Wanilton Wrote: NeXrom, look post 149, skin have view very similar, what is difference for request this mode?

Some of us LIKE to see the imdb rating. He's wondering why Marcus's version has the IMDB rating visible but he can't see the IMDB rating on his. Look closely at Marcus's and you can see the IMDB rating in the bottom left but for some reason we can't see it.

I wish I could see the IMDB rating in more views. I'm learning to live without it, but I really wish I could see it in more views. It wouldn't hurt just having it be a toggle option.

Edit:
So far I've been using the skin. I just used it for maybe an hour tops. I like it, but it feels a LOT like Ace haha.
TBH, besides a couple of small things, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what the largest differences are between Ace and this skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-05

@tential, this is very different in relation skin ACE:

REPLACE MENU

Right now you can forget everything that you ever saw about main menu customization.
In Aeon MQ 5 the new resource REPLACE do not only do the reorganization of the items but also do it as a complete integration betwen menu and submenu.
You can change any item of your submenu directly to the main menu or the reverse operation, this is the dream of any user.
The reorder as it is know on Aeon MQ 4 is also available. However is much better and simpler to use.

CLONE SUBMENU

Besides being able to reorganize the submenu in however way you like, you can also personalize this submenu with the items that you want or then clone other items in any other submenu.
Create a Playlist menu and clone the Movies submenu in just a few seconds, all very simple and effective.

SUBMENU AND MORE SUBMENUS

The Aeon MQ 5 holds all the submenus in an individual way, the total number of supported submenus is bigger than 2400 itens!
Each menu has its own set of submenus, some menus allow up to 20 customizable submenus.

MAIN MENU PRESETS

Organize the main menu the way you wish, then save these settings as a preset. Reorder the main menu for your wife or your kids and save it as another preset.
You can also arrange a menu fully optimized for video, one for music and so on, you can have up to 10 presets independently of each other.
So with just two clicks you can switch between the pre-saved settings, very fast and convenient.

REORDER MENU

A resource from Aeon MQ 4, now even more powerful and easier to use. You can create a totally customized menu of your personal way.
Which menu do you want to put as the main focus? Movies, Series, or any other? In Aeon MQ 5 you can do whatever you want.

MY MENU 1 and MENU 2

Now you have got the double of items to customize, every My Menu supports a total of 12 items.
Dozens of menus scattered around? Not anymore!
Concentrate all your Playlists or emulators in a single list.

Have others things, it´s not equal, Ace is a great skin, more light and good in customization too, but MQ5 is much more powerfull.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-10-05

(2013-10-05, 05:12)tential Wrote: Some of us LIKE to see the imdb rating. He's wondering why Marcus's version has the IMDB rating visible but he can't see the IMDB rating on his. Look closely at Marcus's and you can see the IMDB rating in the bottom left but for some reason we can't see it.

IMDB rating works in Ace for you? Maybe the Aeon have a problem, I'll check this issue right now.

Edit:

I found a little detail. Fixed. The fix will be available in RC2.

Thank you for reporting.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - NeXrom - 2013-10-05

No this was not the problem, if I activate the "Media Labels" it will be shown the IMDB Rating on the bottom under the movies. But i want the rating in the extrathumb window. Maybe theres an option to switch the studios with imdb Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Siutsch - 2013-10-05

Hi Marcos.

Can you say something to my post #120?
I repeat my questions quickly:

- I use music without database mode. Here I can't change viewmode (by name, by date etc.).
Can you change this?

- I have "view lyrics" activated, but also hear very often remixes.
Can you build in that the lyrics windows disappears then automatically if no lyrics are found?

Thankz 4 this fantastic skin!

@NeXrom why you have disabled the media flags, it bother you? There is no way to adapt the skin for each user, the solution should cater for all.

@Siutsch

1 - This is controlled by XBMC, the command 'sort' is not available outside of the collection mode.

2 - This is controlled by the script. I wish that were possible indeed. Send a hint to ronie, it is he who keeps the work in this script - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...tid=126495

>1 - This is controlled by XBMC, the command 'sort' is not available outside of the collection mode.

With Aeon Nox (wich I used before) I can sort by name, date etc., with Ace and MQ5 skin this isn'n possible.

I checked here and I put a limitation on the skin for some reason. I'll remove it, I hope that not cause side effects.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2013-10-05

Season Count, in some seasons is not showing correctly. I Have 12 Seasons of Agatha Christie Poirot, and 76 Episodes. Episodes are Correct buy seasons are wrong.

Anything i can do to fix this?
Thanks!

P.S, Are you able, or when will you be able to release Aeon MQ 5 - 1.3.1 RC2 FOR THE PUBLICHuh

Probably you have some error in the database or structure used in creating the collection. There is nothing that can be changed on the skin for it.

(2013-10-05, 15:26)MarcosQui Wrote: I checked here and I put a limitation on the skin for some reason. I'll remove it, I hope that not cause side effects.

Thankz.

I will try it with next availlable version.

Thank you for the fantastic and very fast responds! Smile