Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-03-09

As far as I know psudoetv has its own XML files which control the look of the GUI, so you would have to create/mod your own unfortunately.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mikexmayhem - 2014-03-11

I have no idea where I'd even start. Maybe I'll at least try to do a transparent black and red style somehow. If anyone else has better experience with it any help would be appreciated

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-03-11

(2014-03-06, 20:16)Samu-rai Wrote: As per Wanilton's post in the bugs thread, make sure you have all of the following add-ons installed and working before you try and install the skin.

Aeon MQ 5 extrapack
Advanced Launcher
Artist Slideshow
Artwork Downloader
CU LRC Lyrics
Favourites script
Random and Last items script
Rom Collection Browser
Skin Widgets
TV Show - Next Aired
Video Language
XBMC Subtitles

What are Advanced Launcher and Video Language?

Dont think I have those installed where in the addon area can they be found?

Not sure about these either? Favourites script and Random and Last items script

And should Extendedinfo Script be added to the list?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-03-11

That’s a list of all the add-ons that are automatically installed with MQ5.

Extended info is supported, but not mandatory.

If you look at MQ’s first post you will find a break down with links to different forum threads.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-03-11

(2014-03-11, 17:47)Samu-rai Wrote: That’s a list of all the add-ons that are automatically installed with MQ5.

Extended info is supported, but not mandatory.

If you look at MQ’s first post you will find a break down with links to different forum threads.

OK thanks, I just could not see those addons / scripts I mentioned listed in the addons area any where. Maybe looking in the wrong place.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-03-11

In the first post in this thread, have link for each addon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iblong - 2014-03-13

I have changed the home menu several times and have understood what I had changed and how to reverse it............until now. On the home menu if I go to tv shows, movies, concerts or favorites, I see icons above the category with the images for a specific items as well as the silver tab for random or recently added or etc. How do I get this type of display back above menu selection "Music"?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sfnetwork - 2014-03-13

Hey guys, does anybody know if there is any way to have "search" on home screen as a main item?
Tried but doesn't do anything...

****Update: never mind, I'm dumb... I just had to add the program addon global search...
I was trying to copy property of sub menu search and apply it as main...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-03-13

(2014-03-13, 03:11)iblong Wrote: I have changed the home menu several times and have understood what I had changed and how to reverse it............until now. On the home menu if I go to tv shows, movies, concerts or favorites, I see icons above the category with the images for a specific items as well as the silver tab for random or recently added or etc. How do I get this type of display back above menu selection "Music"?

Have you checked it's activated under skin settings > widgets?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - thrak76 - 2014-03-13

Is the HD-DVD flag missing from MQ5? I have quite a few HD-DVD rips and it only shows the standard DVD flag. BDs show up fine.

I'm using .hddvd. in the file titles.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iblong - 2014-03-14

(2014-03-13, 10:46)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-03-13, 03:11)iblong Wrote: I have changed the home menu several times and have understood what I had changed and how to reverse it............until now. On the home menu if I go to tv shows, movies, concerts or favorites, I see icons above the category with the images for a specific items as well as the silver tab for random or recently added or etc. How do I get this type of display back above menu selection "Music"?

Have you checked it's activated under skin settings > widgets?

Yes.......that is why I can not figure out either .....what I have changed or what is not working correctly?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-03-14

Have you got music scanned to your library?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iblong - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-14, 14:57)Samu-rai Wrote: Have you got music scanned to your library?

Yes.......now I have discovered it works correctly in Frodo 12.3 but not in Gotham betaHuh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - rlaursen - 2014-03-15

anyway to hide/lock the customize menu button on the playback menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-03-15

I'm not sure what you mean. Would you post a screenshot?

(2014-03-15, 18:06)iblong Wrote:
(2014-03-14, 14:57)Samu-rai Wrote: Have you got music scanned to your library?

Yes.......now I have discovered it works correctly in Frodo 12.3 but not in Gotham betaHuh

It could be a Gotham bug then. Put it in the bugs thread and MQ can have a look at it.