Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-04-16

You are saying that you don't have the 'Select Track' button available in the information screen?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - fabris74 - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-16, 14:49)Samu-rai Wrote: You are saying that you don't have the 'Select Track' button available in the information screen?

No I have not found the key icon to select the poster fanart Discart etc ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - patseguin - 2014-04-16

In my TV show menu I have a slider for display collection fanart. For my movies, I have smart playlists to separate 3D and non-3D movies and neither has the collection fanart selection. How do I get that to appear or how do I get that fanart background in smart playlist menus? I'd still like to see random movies in my Movies and 3D movies menus.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - javcarbe - 2014-04-16

Hi
could it be possible to add an option / mod to have media case(movies in the set) in the set view. For example when I select a SET I can have the movies in that set in 3D or Normal I will like to know which is the 3D ....
it'll be very nice and usefull.
thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-16, 14:56)fabris74 Wrote:
(2014-04-16, 14:49)Samu-rai Wrote: You are saying that you don't have the 'Select Track' button available in the information screen?

You should have two buttons for getting artwork, in the Movie title info page.

Get Thumb and Get Fanart or whatever they are called in your language

See my screen shot

If you select Get Thumb button you will have various options to choose from as shown in the screen shot below

If you select the Get Fanart button from the Movie info page, you will only be shown different fanart background images you can choose from, as shown in the screen shot below

When also having the Artwork Downloader add-on installed. you can use the context menu on a Movie Title and use the Get Logo/ClearArt - Solo Mode or Get Logo/ClearArt - GUI Mode options

Hi

This is not strictly related to Aeon MQ5, but does anyone else also have issues with the Skin Widgets and recently added Movies ?

Sometimes when I add new movie titles some of them do not appear in the recently added area for Movies, yet other new titles do appear in there OK.

I haven't figured out why this might happen?

Cheers

(2014-04-16, 16:08)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

This is not strictly related to Aeon MQ5, but does anyone else also have issues with the Skin Widgets and recently added Movies ?

Sometimes when I add new movie titles some of them do not appear in the recently added area for Movies, yet other new titles do appear in there OK.

Cheers

How do you have them set to appear?

I think by default, the recently added movies are shown by the date the file was created.

So if you add a movie which was created some time ago, it won't show in the widgets.

You can change this behaviour in the advancedsettings.xml though.

(2014-04-16, 16:14)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-04-16, 16:08)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Cheers

How do you have them set to appear?

I think by default, the recently added movies are shown by the date the file was created.

So if you add a movie which was created some time ago, it won't show in the widgets.

You can change this behaviour in the advancedsettings.xml though.

Hi Samu-rai

Whatever the default settings are? where ever they are located? I've not changed any settings relating to this.

But your explanation sounds quite likely to be part of the issue.

Looking in the Skin Widget addon settings under Recent Items there are three options

1. Recent Items - ON
2. Only Unplayed and Unfinished - ON
3. Update each time you enter the home screen - OFF

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - fabris74 - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-16, 15:48)cw-kid Wrote:
(2014-04-16, 14:56)fabris74 Wrote:

You should have two buttons for getting artwork, in the Movie title info page.

Get Thumb and Get Fanart or whatever they are called in your language

See my screen shot

If you select Get Thumb button you will have various options to choose from as shown in the screen shot below

If you select the Get Fanart button from the Movie info page, you will only be shown different fanart background images you can choose from, as shown in the screen shot below

When also having the Artwork Downloader add-on installed. you can use the context menu on a Movie Title and use the Get Logo/ClearArt - Solo Mode or Get Logo/ClearArt - GUI Mode options

Ok first it was like from your screenshot now the page is so :http://i57.tinypic.com/23lme89.png I do not have the button to select fanart posters etc ... I tried to reuse the skin ace and the button is then something must have happened to MQ5 but do not know how to solve

(2014-04-16, 15:01)patseguin Wrote: In my TV show menu I have a slider for display collection fanart. For my movies, I have smart playlists to separate 3D and non-3D movies and neither has the collection fanart selection. How do I get that to appear or how do I get that fanart background in smart playlist menus? I'd still like to see random movies in my Movies and 3D movies menus.

No, that option doesn't exist for playlists.

A work around is to manually create a folder full of fanarts, and point the playlist to that folder via the 'Use multiple backgrounds' option.

(2014-04-16, 16:16)cw-kid Wrote: Hi Samu-rai

Whatever the default settings are? where ever they are located? I've not changed any settings relating to this.

But your explanation sounds quite likely to be part of the issue.

Looking in the Skin Widget addon settings under Recent Items there are three options

1. Recent Items - ON
2. Only Unplayed and Unfinished - ON
3. Update each time you enter the home screen - OFF

Yeah, you need to add a tag to advanced settings. I can't remember what it is off the top of my head.

I'll have a look when I get home and let you know.

Edit:

I think its:

Code:
<videolibrary>
           <dateadded>0</dateadded>
  </videolibrary>

I think this thread explains the situation:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132867

"here is what is needed in the advancedsettings.xml. the '0' will return the sorting to when added to the library, as before."

<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
</videolibrary>

Will give it a try see if it works?

Lol yeah. See my edit Smile

(2014-04-16, 16:30)Samu-rai Wrote: Lol yeah. See my edit Smile

I have added that line to my advancedsettings.xml file and rebooted the HTPC. I have then removed the movie title I was having issues with from the library. I then ran an update video library scan again and this time this particular movie title is now showing in the recently added area! Big Grin

So looks like its now working, if it is I will be well happy as this issue has bugged me for ages.

Many thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - patseguin - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-16, 16:24)Samu-rai Wrote: [quote='patseguin' pid='1683606' dateline='1397653264']
In my TV show menu I have a slider for display collection fanart. For my movies, I have smart playlists to separate 3D and non-3D movies and neither has the collection fanart selection. How do I get that to appear or how do I get that fanart background in smart playlist menus? I'd still like to see random movies in my Movies and 3D movies menus.

No, that option doesn't exist for playlists.

A work around is to manually create a folder full of fanarts, and point the playlist to that folder via the 'Use multiple backgrounds' option.

Is it possible a folder like this might exist already since I get fanart backgrounds when I select discs?

Yep. Probably in the Artwork Organizer app_data folder.