Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Carl314 - 2014-04-21

(2014-04-20, 18:42)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-04-19, 01:27)ts316 Wrote:
(2014-04-03, 16:51)litfoo Wrote: would be good to know if this is possible - would be good to see the selected poster more easily against the wall background.

any ideas??

It's currently not possible without altering the code.

That's a pity. Does Marcos' lengthy absence from this thread indicate that MQ5 is done, and he's turned his attention elsewhere?

EDIT - never mind - I just saw his post from 3/5 indicating that house hunting is consuming all of his free time, and he intends to return to the skin after he's settled in.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-04-21

(2014-04-20, 15:49)Buzniak Wrote: Is there a DVD/Bluray widget for MQ5, or atlease a pop up to acknowledge a disc is in the tray? I can get a DVD and Bluray to play automatically but can't find a menu/widget for Disc.

Anyone with info would be a great help, please.

Use customize main menu for replace empty item for Play Disc item (main menu or submenu).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-04-21

(2014-04-21, 04:10)Wanilton Wrote:
(2014-04-20, 15:49)Buzniak Wrote: Is there a DVD/Bluray widget for MQ5, or atlease a pop up to acknowledge a disc is in the tray? I can get a DVD and Bluray to play automatically but can't find a menu/widget for Disc.

Anyone with info would be a great help, please.

Use customize main menu for replace empty item for Play Disc item (main menu or submenu).

Ahh! i see, thanks.
Didn't MQ4 have like a widget or a popup when disc was inserted?

Again Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - djoole - 2014-04-21

I have a issue with recently added widget for series.
It only updates after a library scan, although i checked in the options that it refreshes itself every time home is displayed.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-04-21

(2014-04-21, 12:55)djoole Wrote: I have a issue with recently added widget for series.
It only updates after a library scan, although i checked in the options that it refreshes itself every time home is displayed.

Have you asked in the skin widgets thread? As it seems to be working OK my send.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - patseguin - 2014-04-21

I can't get any fanart to really work correctly. In TV Shows I have "show collection fanart" and when I am on the TV Shows menu, it shows some fanart once in a while followed by a black screen for a while. My movies are playlists for 2D and 3D movies so I can't even use collection fanart. I spent a long time trying to figure out where the fanart was located so I could just set it to multiple images in that folder. Where is movie fanart located and why does TV show display art for a while and black screen for a while?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - khattat - 2014-04-21

Hi
I'm new here and I have one question:
1. How can I search subtitles manually whithin the player?

I have xbmc android v.13 beta 4 and aeon mq5 skin
Thanks in aadvance

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - coullgfx - 2014-04-22

Hello new to using this skin, and xbmc as a whole, but I have decided this is the skin I will be using for my newly built htpc.

I am wondering how I create playlists, cant seem to figure it out, I will be downloading some movies and putting them into separate folders, such as movies, kids movies, anime etc.
I would like to have a main menu item for each of those, im guessing its playlists I need to do itm but don't know how.

I would also like to add a comic section to main menu, will that be the exact same as above?

Also is there a way to change the background picture for each menu, or even to use fanart for files I have in those menus?

I imagine I will have more questions in the future, but they are things I would like to figure out for now.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - patseguin - 2014-04-22

You need to go to your root videos folder and make smart playlists for that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jbrady3324 - 2014-04-23

Is there a tag for marking movies and TV shows as "new" like in Aeon Nox?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - coullgfx - 2014-04-23

(2014-04-22, 23:11)patseguin Wrote: You need to go to your root videos folder and make smart playlists for that.

Don't mean to sound stupid, but can you elaborate a bit more? How would I got xbmc to read comics etc

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bigbadrabbit - 2014-04-23

Any chance to get an option to disable the poster in RIGHT LIST view?

Also when playing a video, if you set the OSD controls to fixed layout it's aligned to the left side. Can this be changed to centered position? I've only activated 5 controls, so it looks a little bit weird when aligned to the right side.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - xBANGx - 2014-04-23

I hope I can explain this well enough .

I have my music folders on my HDD setup d:\music\genre\artist\album !! - genre is country / rock /etc /etc

So say a country album "Garth Brooks" It would be in D:\Music\Country\Garth Brooks\ "All His Albums"\

I have Smart playlist setup for all my Genre Folders " One for Country / Rock / Etc /Etc

In mq5

On the Main Menu / I Highlight "Music" when I click the down arrow I want it to just show my Smart playlist for each genre folder I created a Smart playlist for.. |Country|Rock|Etc|Etc|

From there I would like each Smart playlist to have a Sub Menu that shows just (Album) (Artist) (Year)

I hope I explained this to where it is understandable..

Is this Possible and if so how .

I Am Running Gotham Beta4 / MQ5 Skin - Thinking about going back to Frodo 12.0 though if that makes a difference. . .

Any help would be great!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Rapsody10 - 2014-04-23

Could it be possible to enable manual search of subs on your skin ?
dont know if is related to the actual skin but in confluence is enabled and on Aeon there is no way ( for now ) to enable it

Thanks in advance

Raps

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-04-23

Hi

I noticed something a little quirky with the UI in the Music albums wall view.

Here I click OK on the album highlighted in this screen shot. Notice the position of this album in the centre of the screen.

This takes me to the track listing page.

If I then press BACK I am returned to the wall view, however the position of the albums jumps up and the Enya album I just selected is now at the top and not in the middle where it was previously.

Ideally you'd expect for the albums to be in the same position as they were in and for it not to jump upwards.

Thanks