Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - neurosis13 - 2013-10-06

As always very good job.Blush

some notes from me which i hope are helpful to you:

The Fix for Multiplex view - Uniform size of posters doesnt seem to have worked, also in the movie widgets, Tv-Shows i didn't check yet.

the watched icon should't be in the poster, the face of the poor Hangover guy is fully covered with it Big Grin
it should stay outside the artwork i think, there must be a better solution for this.

isn't that to be meant to be the watched icon ? would be enough. nice and clean.

i think the "movies" title for the movies count in the main menue is missing:

i would stay with the official mpaa rating logos:

main view for example:

replaced with this:

info view:

replaced with this:

could the imdb vote counts be implemented somewhere along with the full mpaa rating descriptions? I scrape them with Ember Media Manager for example. can be an option.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - johnderdoe - 2013-10-06

Maybe this watched overlay?

PSD file:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-8147409/OverlayWatched.psd.html

watch gallery

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - activate - 2013-10-06

Awesome stuff.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Skank - 2013-10-06

(2013-10-06, 04:15)neurosis13 Wrote: As always very good job.Blush

some notes from me which i hope are helpful to you:

The Fix for Multiplex view - Uniform size of posters doesnt seem to have worked, also in the movie widgets, Tv-Shows i didn't check yet.

the watched icon should't be in the poster, the face of the poor Hangover guy is fully covered with it Big Grin
it should stay outside the artwork i think, there must be a better solution for this.

The not uniform size was marked before...
Just pick a different poster....
Marcos Cant fix this as far as i know

Marcos or Wanilton

Something i dont know...

I labeled some movies "kids"
These i added to favourite
And This favourite is now in my main menu

In ace, i have widgets for them too
But in aeon mq5 its not there anymore

How do i get it back there too?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - CutSickAss - 2013-10-06

(2013-10-04, 21:18)CutSickAss Wrote: Is it just me not seeing the movies MPAA ratings (PG-13, R, etc) on the lower left side? The TV ratings appear fine, by the way.

I'm sure others have experienced this issue, and it is probably caused by the scraper, in my case the universal scraper. Basically the MPAA rating that is fetched is not expressed exactly as expected, so no icon appears on the bottom left side. The solution is to open IncludesVariables.xml, and replace the US ratings under value_mpaa (the six first lines below it) with these:
Code:
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated NR) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: NR) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,NR)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated G) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: G) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,G)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,PG)] + !SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) + !SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG-13_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated R) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: R) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,R)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated NC-17) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: NC-17) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,NC-17)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NC-17_Certificate_US.png</value>

Similarly replace the first six lines under value_mpaa_fs with these:
Code:
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated NR) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: NR) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,NR)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated G) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: G) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,G)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="[SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,PG)] + !SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) + !SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG-13_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated R) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: R) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,R)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated NC-17) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: NC-17) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,NC-17)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NC-17_Certificate_US.png</value>

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - DarkRay - 2013-10-06

why in the extrapack there are many duplicate background in backgrounds_weather?

Using a duplicate tool and replace duplicates by hardlinks from 276 MB, now there are 110MB

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - activate - 2013-10-06

Is there a restriction on which of the main menu items can display the thumbnail previews of their submenus eg. Movies, Favourites. I was able to use My menu1 and My menu2 to display previews but none of the others.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - T800 - 2013-10-06

This new version runs better and weather widget wroks fine. Just a small note, I think it would be a good idea to have access to the widgets On/Off in the Customize Main Menu section. Also can we have a widget for programs?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Mart - 2013-10-06

Im running now RC 1 and now if i install RC 2 i have to re-setup everything?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - T800 - 2013-10-06

I just installed as zip and it was up and running everything the way it was, awesome!

Will the wall have more done to it? Like it being more obvious which title is highlighted?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - NewMedia - 2013-10-06

When I install the RC2 update, I get dependencies not met.

Edit: Fixed! Smile

Could you add the old panel type view for images like in MQ4?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - masel - 2013-10-06

Woow, great work!! awesome skin...
A little bug (Version Aeon MQ 5 - 1.3.2 RC2):

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - williwinzig - 2013-10-06

Hello. I hope you can help me. When I try to install the Aeon skin MQ5 I always get an error message.
"Dependencies not met"
What can this be?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - st graveyard - 2013-10-06

Great skin.

So far a few remarks :

- There is no showcase view anymore in RCB? Is there one planned? I miss it compared to MQ4
- The views in RCB all have a black square around the cover art. This is very noticable and ugly when you have some transparancy activated. This was no problem in MQ4
- The shelf view doesn't have an info section anymore like in MQ4? Is this done on purpose?
- Is it possible to have a non-fanart background in RCB like in MQ4, with the game pad. Currently when you select the curtains, it looks really bad in all views (parts are transparant, others aren't ... especially in info view)
- To me, in showcase view or shelf view in movie section, there is something not looking good in the transparancy department. You completely see the fanart background between all the movie posters. I think this is different and it looks crowdy.
- Is it possible to incorporate the disc art more views? Like in showcase view for example? (perhaps a rolling disc like in NOX?)

Apart from this, very professional and beautifull skin. Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Kr,
Grave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - DarKarma - 2013-10-06

Hello and thank you very much for a professional skin, I really LOVE it! I've tried every skin that it exists out there, but this one is the one for me.
I have a small question: from now on (since RC2) I must rename my 3D movies with a dot before and after 3D in title? Because without dots (with spaces before and after 3D) I get a Blu-ray cover, not a 3D one...and down on the page is missing 3D too. In RC1 it was working with spaces...