Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Tripps - 2013-10-06

Amazing skin, though I do have one issue. When using a mode such as Panel or Wall, you can't access the top menu to grab Artwork Downloader stuff on a film that is not on the top or left edges (ie: A movie in the middle of the wall). Is it possible to add a link to the Artwork Downloader within the Info screen to make it easier? Right now you have to switch to a different view such as Poster or Wide to change these.

That issue aside, fantastic work and I look forward to using this Add-On.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - shedrock - 2013-10-06

Although I still have not received an answer into my post here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=174501&pid=1520960#pid1520960 I will just fire away.

Anyway, with this updated version I still have the same issues as in my linked post. I also noticed something rather odd. When I am in Movies > Wall view and start scrolling from "A" to "Z" it stops at "Z" and I can't get back up to "A" as with my current skin. It means I have to go scroll all the way back up from "Z". Can we have this fixed?

Shedrock

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Brimstone - 2013-10-07

suggestion:

In the Wall view, add rounded thumbs and add more space between thumbs even with horizontal alignment.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2013-10-07

(2013-10-06, 08:08)johnderdoe Wrote: Maybe this watched overlay?

PSD file:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-8147409/OverlayWatched.psd.html

watch gallery

Yeah MQ5 has this type of watched Overlay..

Right View
Poster View

(2013-10-06, 04:15)neurosis13 Wrote: As always very good job.Blush

some notes from me which i hope are helpful to you:

The Fix for Multiplex view - Uniform size of posters doesnt seem to have worked, also in the movie widgets, Tv-Shows i didn't check yet.

the watched icon should't be in the poster, the face of the poor Hangover guy is fully covered with it Big Grin
it should stay outside the artwork i think, there must be a better solution for this.

isn't that to be meant to be the watched icon ? would be enough. nice and clean.

i think the "movies" title for the movies count in the main menue is missing:

i would stay with the official mpaa rating logos:

main view for example:

replaced with this:

info view:

replaced with this:

could the imdb vote counts be implemented somewhere along with the full mpaa rating descriptions? I scrape them with Ember Media Manager for example. can be an option.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aeon MQ5 has this type of watched overlay.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=174501&pid=1522740#pid1522740

Weather based on currant conditions doesn't seem to be working (Customize Main Menu/Weather/Backdrop Image Based on Actual Conditions/EXTRAPACK) NOT Working &
(Customize Main Menu/Weather/Backdrop Image Based on Actual Conditions/Use External Package Images/ FOLDERS 00,01,02 etc etc) Not working.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-07

@Buzniak, work fine for me but you need have extrapack installed for use backdrop image based os actual conditions, I am using windows here.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - iiixtream - 2013-10-07

Great skin and super fast. Love all the reworks and all the sub-menu options. This skin is truly amazing. Only problem I come across is when using the Pandora plug-in after about 2 or 3 songs I get stuck in a constant loop and can't get out. It just keeps changing songs every time I hit esc. The same happened in ace but not in other skins. This makes the wife angry then see calls me at work to complain. Thanks for this wonderful skin and all that has contributed.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarioTiebesl - 2013-10-07

@Buzniak for me its working only after i change my add-on from the weather.

(2013-10-07, 13:28)Wanilton Wrote: @Buzniak, work fine for me but you need have extrapack installed for use backdrop image based os actual conditions, I am using windows here.

Yeah! I'm using windows FRODO 12.2, with the extrapack.
Sunny here but gives me winter and foggy background.

I even downloaded the weather backgrounds with the numbered folders, and still not correct backgrounds.

(2013-10-07, 14:26)MarioTiebesl Wrote: @Buzniak for me its working only after i change my add-on from the weather.

What do you mean?
Change from weather underground to some other addon, then change back?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - GuiZ - 2013-10-07

Hi there.

First of all THX to Marcos for this awesome skin. Really love it.

A little request: Do you think it's possible to have an option for changing the defaut view especially for Addon.
In youtube addon, if you want to use another view you have to change it for every sections of the addon and for all the new channels added.
If it can't be done with an option, which .xml have i to edit to change the defaut defaut view (51) to rightlist (55)

THX in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - SergeiAK - 2013-10-07

(2013-10-02, 22:42)Wanilton Wrote: @SergeiAK, try use font nr 8, maybe work.

Font №8 don't work with Russian characters, and this font only for main menu.
We made Russian translation for skin, but we can not use it because there is no support for Cyrillic in fonts... What a pity!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - TheFonz - 2013-10-08

Is there a way to turn off the different type of views in the Skin Widgets (Recently added Items, Random, and Currently watching)
I want to remove the Random items from showing up.
I have gone into the configure Skin Widgets addon and have made the necessary change however the random items still show up.

Great skin and a real improvement on 4. Keep it up!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bwall244 - 2013-10-08

Once again a great job. A few things I have notice so far -
I know you have been going back and forth on the watched flag and it being somewhat intrusive sometimes, I had mentioned once before that atleast in Aeon Nox you are able to set wether the watched flag is used or not on an indiviual screen basis. For example when I used that skin I had it set to "off" on tv show main menu because I use a logo view and find it not good over a logo, however once on the season or the episode level I have it activated so I can keep track of what episodes I have seen and which ones I have not. Also in terms of design I think most of us use some sort of poster view, it seems a corner "banner" works best for posters.
Secondly In MQ4 I had set up advanced launcher for PC and for Wii games. So that I could take heavy advantage of fanart I was using a showcase type view, I see the amount of views have been limited for this, are there problems using those views or has it just not been a priority?

Again great work and I will continue to test out updates to the RC's

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - deletedpenguin - 2013-10-08

(2013-10-07, 14:20)iiixtream Wrote: Great skin and super fast. Love all the reworks and all the sub-menu options. This skin is truly amazing. Only problem I come across is when using the Pandora plug-in after about 2 or 3 songs I get stuck in a constant loop and can't get out. It just keeps changing songs every time I hit esc. The same happened in ace but not in other skins. This makes the wife angry then see calls me at work to complain. Thanks for this wonderful skin and all that has contributed.

I'm seeing this too -- probably the only thing that's holding me back from using this skin full time. Otherwise, it's great!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - mzzc - 2013-10-08

I love the skin, will be possible to return to this view mode in Rom Collection Browser, or is there some way to activate?